🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

F*ck the Phillipines and its president.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How does a rice eating, bean smelling dip shit president of the Phillipines, who gets money from damn near every country on the planet, carry the Trump gene as a means of pride? We don't give these mf's much, but damnit, what little we do give, I want a refund.

Be a douche bag, be a fuck head, be anything you like, but don't be expecting my hard earned money to go to some fucked 3rd world country that dis my president and treat mf's like shit.

The President Of The Philippines Can’t Stop Calling People Sons Of Whores
Obama isn’t the only political leader Rodrigo Duterte has insulted.

57cedbaf170000f92dc77d95.jpeg

I'm sick of all these little brown bean bags talking shit and taking money from they don't need or deserve.

How does a rice eating, bean smelling dip shit president of the Phillipines, who gets money from damn near every country on the planet, carry the Trump gene as a means of pride? We don't give these mf's much, but damnit, what little we do give, I want a refund.

Be a douche bag, be a fuck head, be anything you like, but don't be expecting my hard earned money to go to some fucked 3rd world country that dis my president and treat mf's like shit.

I'm sick of all these little brown bean bags talking shit and taking money from they don't need or deserve.

Oh the irony

42d2385c-b629-477a-ac0e-ce9ccf4aeb75.jpg

He was drunk or high. He also looks like he's had a stroke.

You're just mad because they elected a better President than we (not me) did.

You gonna dew em all huh?

The president went on a presidential disrespect tour last week.

Four countries either insulted him or the US, and instead of standing up for the office of the presidency and his country the US, he went whimpering home like the spineless coward that he is.

Pathetic useless piece of shit we have for president.

He was drunk or high. He also looks like he's had a stroke.
Whatever medical afflictions he has doesn't keep him from telling the God's truth. But he was kind enough not to say 'son of a crack whore.' That would have been embarrassing.

How racist of you....

At least he's taken a serious stance on drug dealers.....kill 'em. It's more effective than rotating them in and out of prison.
Now, if he would take the same stance with the Muslims in the southern Philippines, he'd really be on to something.

Oh yeah, as to his insulting Obama, Obama's worth insulting. He's crap. Now, he's appointed a Muslim federal judge, as if the new judge wouldn't make his decisions based upon the Koran.

Oh the irony
Big difference bitch, for every nigga that takes a fuckin dollar from me, I ain't got no problem with it....ya see thats why I pay taxes.

He should also have pointed out that Obama's dad ran out on him.
Kinda like Trump, that fucks a pretty white bitch and as soon as the mop show's a wrinkle, which is always a few days later, pimp the Trump, dumps em

Number one reason bm and ww get along so well, bm don't care what you look like and neither do ww....as long as her store remains "open" and his profits are "stiff"

Who said the left were racists?

Actually his mom was kind of a whore, there are dirty pictures of her on the internet.
Now the presidents mother is whore? If that is the case, than she's in good company with just about every white mop in this country, whore's to the core. Nothing but dark meat eating parasites.

Actually his mom was kind of a whore, there are dirty pictures of her on the internet.
Now the presidents mother is whore? If that is the case, than she's in good company with just about every white mop in this country, whore's to the core. Nothing but dark meat eating parasites.
Nah those women just like keeping the black bucks from the black cows. There are fewer black pups.

Forum List

Back