F the national political divorce….why not just return to full segregation?

I believe most people are racist because of because of all the stereotyping and bad press the locks turned over Minorities get and have forever. It's a question of whether you fight it and realize that it exists.... american status is based on wealth and until minorities reach the same status as whites, it will be a problem. Obviously the GOP is much worse and especially and especially since Trump there has been a spike in violence against blacks Browns gays Asians Muslims....
The Marxists are itchin for a real fight

I believe most people are racist because of all the stereotyping and bad press Minorities get and have forever. It's a question of whether you fight it and realize that it exists.... american status is based on wealth and until minorities reach the same status as whites, it will be a problem. Obviously the GOP is much worse and especially since Trump there has been a spike in violence against blacks Browns gays Asians Muslims....
People like you are the problem. You keep stirring the race pot.

The Marxists are itchin for a real fight
there are no Marxists in America and basically nowhere else except China North Korea Cuba and Vietnam with a gun to their heads... and I have no idea what you are talking about. I see Fox is paying Dominion 787 million for lying about election fraud. too bad you won't be hearing about it except once so they can protest innocence LOL....

poverty causes crime, And over the last 40 years the new BS GOP causes poverty and horrible sentencing.... the crime rate was much worse in the 80s and 90s and the worst states for crime in the United States are all GOP states. everything you know is garbage propaganda DUHHHH....

You low educated puppet. States don't have crime, cities do, and they are mostly ran by Communists in red states.

there are no Marxists in America and basically nowhere else except China North Korea Cuba and Vietnam with a gun to their heads... and I have no idea what you are talking about. I see Fox is paying Dominion 787 million for lying about election fraud. too bad you won't be hearing about it except once so they can protest innocence LOL....
No Marxists in America. Right. And the moon is made of cheese, Republicans are all racist, queers are normal, Muslims aren't terrorists, and Biden has all of his faculties.

People like you are the problem. You keep stirring the race pot.
yes yes, just ignore it and it'll go away LOL. Actually I am more interested in the economic success of the poor and the working poor and the middle class which includes blacks and brown to extreme extreme degree thanks to racism and systemic racism and just and just a system that is anti poor when it's GOP.
Why don't you know, he's a retired teacher supposedly. Can't you tell by the way he writes? :auiqs.jpg:
I mainly taught French and Spanish LOL. My computer text to voice or whatever is starting to fail.... so Gfy lol. sorry I have destroyed all your stupid brain washed arguments. C'est la vie. i'm not trying to impress anyone with my education, just trying to communicate with ignoramuses.

So what do you think about Fox paying dominion 787 million for lying about election fraud? too bad you won't learn anything about it, less than I just told you I'm betting. poor America

No Marxists in America. Right. And the moon is made of cheese, Republicans are all racist, queers are normal, Muslims aren't terrorists, and Biden has all of his faculties.
so you know a lot of people who are obsessed with the dictatorship of the proletariat? LOL. Health care investing in America and Americans again is not Marxism just smart and fair.

No Marxists in America. Right. And the moon is made of cheese, Republicans are all racist, queers are normal

Right, says the guy who voted for the presidential candidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime. Democrats are such low IQ people they don't even look in the rear view mirror to see what they're in front of before accusing others of what their party is.

yes yes, just ignore it and it'll go away LOL. Actually I am more interested in the economic success of the poor and the working poor and the middle class which includes blacks and brown to extreme extreme degree thanks to racism and systemic racism and just and just a system that is anti poor when it's GOP.

I mainly taught French and Spanish LOL. My computer text to voice or whatever is starting to fail.... so Gfy lol. sorry I have destroyed all your stupid brain washed arguments. C'est la vie. i'm not trying to impress anyone with my education, just trying to communicate with ignoramuses.

So what do you think about Fox paying dominion 787 million for lying about election fraud? too bad you won't learn anything about it, less than I just told you I'm betting. poor America
There are more poor White people in America than colored people.

so you know a lot of people who are obsessed with the dictatorship of the proletariat? LOL. Health care investing in America and Americans again is not Marxism just smart and fair.
No one is denied health care in America. It's against the law.

I wouldn't be so sure. Education has drastically changed in the last 20 years.
It's funny how the truth is so repetitive isn't it? Unlike your incredibly imaginary garbage about pedophilia and so many conspiracies on every subject. Absolute idiocy. Education hasn't changed, your brain wash has changed you the last 20 years. Or did you start with Rush Limbaugh 30 years ago... Pure garbage.

Wrong. Bill O predicted this last night, and he'll talk about it on his show tonight.

How is it you taught French and Spanish and so completely ignorant of English? You write like a 9th grade dropout. Typical commie.....a phony.

Wrong. Bill O predicted this last night, and he'll talk about it on his show tonight.

How is it you taught French and Spanish and so completely ignorant of English? You write like a 9th grade dropout. Typical commie.....a phony.
I got the best grammar education ever at the Hotchkiss school and I **** hated it And if you don't like it you can shove it up your ****, you uneducated tool LOL.

Forum List

Back