Face it folks; the hard truth....multiculturalism is failing.

This same bullshit OP has been said over and over against

The Irish
Then the Italians
then the Greeks
Then the Asians
Then the blacks
Then the Spanish
Then Islam

No surprise here that the OP just hasnt figured out he just as unoriginal as the past bigots

The Melting Pot is still operating just fine.
Ya. On Uranus.
Oh ya. Just the other day I saw a whole bunch of Chinese Taoists and Somali Muslims hanging out together having a big BBQ in the park.
Or were they negroes and Latinos?
Or maybe they were Mennonites and Greek Orthodox?
You are one ignorant fool who keeps on putting up childish drivel.

There have always been a great variety of people of different backgrounds and religions in America, you ignorant buffoon.
That's right asshole. And NONE of these groups wants anything to do with any other group.....

You are as ignorant as hell, and completely wrong as usual.

Within the past 24 hours I have worked with Latino students learning US History and American literature, a Nepali student learning Spanish, a Chinese student learning German, a Muslim student learning Spanish and another attending a Catholic high school, another Chinese student who is crazy about American football, a Honduran student who follows the NHL religiously, one more Chinese student who was complaining because her mother is taking them out with friends to a fine Italian restaurant but her favorite food is Japanese. I could go on and on and on and on. Get off the panic button, assimilation is proceeding apace as ever.

Last edited:
American culture has always encompassed a great variety of peoples, religions, languages, and customs. New arrivals have always assimilated eventually just as those arriving now are in the process of doing. It was only when some yahoo leftist academics thought "multi-cultural" sounded cool and decided to market it as an end in itself that some decided they had to defend it while others became terrified of it. The underlying reality hasn't changed.

Forum List

Back