Facebook - 15 Months of Fresh Hell

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
15 Months of Fresh Hell Inside Facebook

it's telling that in the 2018 meeting with Soros, he says the days of Facebook, twitter and the like are numbered. but more than that, this is one hell of an in depth article that will be hard to read, much less digest, in a single view/reading.

interesting background at the coming fall of social media.

I well be glad as Hell when Facebook, Twitter, and all of the other garbage crap that is social media vanishes into oblivion

this big ass spinning rock doesn't need that fucking garbage

and besides that, when Facebook & Twitter are gone Trump will be crying like a fucking baby & he will have to find something else to get his rocks off with ........... something like flying a fire bombing 747 so, he can go put out fires around the planet ...........

I well be glad as Hell when Facebook, Twitter, and all of the other garbage crap that is social media vanishes into oblivion

this big ass spinning rock doesn't need that fucking garbage

and besides that, when Facebook & Twitter are gone Trump will be crying like a fucking baby & he will have to find something else to get his rocks off with ........... something like flying a fire bombing 747 so, he can go put out fires around the planet ...........
well i do have a lot of people that i only really see online. facebook makes that easy and some form of that will continue somewhere, somehow. but no, i don't think it has to be Facebook per se as that any longer. they're too busy telling people how to think and controlling information for me.

Already found an error in the piece...

the central stream through which flow baby pictures, press reports, New Age koans, and Russian-made memes showing Satan endorsing Hillary Clinton.

I hang with a shitload of memelords who detest the Hildabeest, and none of them are Russians.
i avoid politics on facebook. just not worth the "discussions" it can generate.

Real mentally deranged stupidity here. No further commentary needed.

Real mentally deranged stupidity here. No further commentary needed.

actual truth .........

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc are killing themselves with their censorship bullshit. Not only are they attracting the attention of government regulators, but new platforms are springing up like wildfire. MeWe, for example, just hit 4 million users. The free exchange of ideas and dialogue will not be stopped by leftist corporate overlords.

well i do have a lot of people that i only really see online. facebook makes that easy and some form of that will continue somewhere, somehow. but no, i don't think it has to be Facebook per se as that any longer. they're too busy telling people how to think and controlling information for me.

Have you tried Minds yet?

I am transitioning to it and leaving FB in my fart-dust.

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc are killing themselves with their censorship bullshit. Not only are they attracting the attention of government regulators, but new platforms are springing up like wildfire. MeWe, for example, just hit 4 million users. The free exchange of ideas and dialogue will not be stopped by leftist corporate overlords.

Try Minds, and I think you will like it.

It is blockchain based, decentralized and censorship proof.

Try Minds, and I think you will like it.

It is blockchain based, decentralized and censorship proof.

I'm already on it ;)

Forum List

Back