Facebook and Twitter allow users to call for violence against Russians and Putin's death.

RussianWithAttitude

Mar 10, 2022

The salt is strong with these people.
All because Russia is denazifying and demilitarizing Ukraine. The US hasn't been this mad since the Cuban missile crisis.
They can whine and curse all the way, Ukraine will either surrender or fall. The weapons, money and volunteers they send merely delay the inevitable.

Reminds me back when Europe united and sided with the ottoman empire against Russia in the Crimean war, only to be humiliated. I think its time to humiliate the west again, by making an example of Zelensky just like Russia did with Sakaashvili.

Ukraine is not going to surrender and the one sure way this war will end is if Putin is shot and killed. Of course because of his threats I don't think that will happen because everybody is too afraid that he will follow through with them.

It's called.............

1646952449715.png

The salt is strong with these people.
All because Russia is denazifying and demilitarizing Ukraine. The US hasn't been this mad since the Cuban missile crisis.
They can whine and curse all the way, Ukraine will either surrender or fall. The weapons, money and volunteers they send merely delay the inevitable.

Reminds me back when Europe united and sided with the ottoman empire against Russia in the Crimean war, only to be humiliated. I think its time to humiliate the west again, by making an example of Zelensky just like Russia did with Sakaashvili.
Sounds good. I will drink to the demise of five hundred thousand Russian soldiers. Shot!

Imagine if Ukraine were a 1st world power and military like Israel? Russia would have already lost

Bullshit. Russia is the fourth most totalitarian regime on the planet, being North Korea, China, and of course Disney World 🤪
Till it became politically expedient to back off the dems were doing a pretty good imitation of a totalitarian regime with their covid edicts......Just sayin'.

Promoting death, violence, cancellation is now required American public relations for most people and companies. None of them do it because they believe in anything beyond "we need to repeat what everyone else is repeating so we show everyone were onboard".

Russia, BLM, masks, vaccines, trannies, or whatever. We have a serious gang mentality in our society. Way too many people line up to show they are going along with things for no other reason than they feel they need to.

Till it became politically expedient to back off the dems were doing a pretty good imitation of a totalitarian regime with their covid edicts......Just sayin'.
Common law back to Henry allowed the government extraordinary powers in dealing with a plague. Dude that's settled law since before the Americas was discovered.

Forum List

Back