Facebook apologizes for censoring declarations of independence as hate speech

Wrong. The liberals have cornered that market for years.
^ he says, whining like a little bitch about Facebook :crybaby:

What a pussy you are
You can call people all the names you want. It shows you lost whatever argument you were trying to make.
^ he says, in a thread about conservatives crying victimhood. Like a little pussy.
You have lost twice. I’m sure in your circle of friends, you are the smart one however that really isn’t anything to be proud of.
What? :cuckoo:
You really can’t be a stupid as your posts suggest. Then again, you probably are.

What a pussy you are
You can call people all the names you want. It shows you lost whatever argument you were trying to make.
^ he says, in a thread about conservatives crying victimhood. Like a little pussy.
You have lost twice. I’m sure in your circle of friends, you are the smart one however that really isn’t anything to be proud of.
You really can’t be a stupid as your posts suggest. Then again, you probably are.
While you for sure are :itsok:

Thank you for your response. From the looks of it you must be a 12 year old girl.

Thank you for your response. From the looks of it you must be a 12 year old girl.
Bashing little girls, huh? Pathetic little Trump sheep.

Bashing little girls, huh? Pathetic little Trump sheep.
It’s fun watching little neophytes like you trying to act like big shots. I love how people like you assume that anyone that disagrees with them is a Tump sheep ( although that has nothing to do with this thread) all you have is deflection when you make complete idiots of yourselves. Just to be clear, I am not a Trump supporter as I have said in several posts. Now try to post something intelligent and on topic.

You poor victim :itsok:
Not me, my friend! I am winning exactly like President Trump promised I would!

View attachment 203167
Yet all you do is bitch and whine :itsok:
Pointing out left-wing propaganda isn’t “bitching” or “whining”. It is merely acknowledging reality! :dunno:
No this thread is definitely bitching and whining. And you jumped at the chance to join in.
No, this thread is about stupidity in social media.

You poor victim :itsok:

View attachment 203167
Pointing out left-wing propaganda isn’t “bitching” or “whining”. It is merely acknowledging reality! :dunno:
No this thread is definitely bitching and whining. And you jumped at the chance to join in.
^ bitching and whining about social media

View attachment 203167
^ bitching and whining about social media
Moron.

What a pussy you are

:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back