Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

No one is burning anyone's book. InfoWars is still there. Storm Front is still there.
I don't get it.
Can you no longer get to InfoWars from an Apple phone? You can't go to it with the IP address?
Its the EQUIVALENT of burning books.
Who cares if he says crazy shit? There are MILLIONS of people on youtube saying crazy shit.
Its just more of that double standard partisan BULLSHIT.
Like people defending that racist asian chick. Did you know a black woman did the same tweet as that girl and replaced white with black and another with jews? Wanna know what happened? They deleted them.
But since she is a leftist, they dont give a shit.
Its not about content. Its not about racism. ITS ABOUT POLITICS
Book Burning.
You didn't answer my question. CAN you still access InfoWars from an Apple phone? Or don't you know?

Since the person you're replying is too much of a coward to answer your very easy question I just pulled out my iPhone and brought infowars.com up on my phone.

Yes everyone can get the hate and conspiracy filled infowars.com on an iPhone.

It's just a lie that no one can get Inforwars.com on an iPhone. These people are so way out of control.
It was irrelevant.
I have to assume you dont understand what that means..

Why is it irrelevant that people can get infowars on an iPhone? We're people complaining that Apple didn't let them get infowars on the iPhone?

I think your problem is that I pulled my iPhone out and the website came up very easily on my phone and Apple isn't censoring anything.

I proved the claim it's the lie it always has been.

And yes, that's relevant.

So what, you think Apple controls the internet now?

Obviously we are talking about the Apple APP. They are not crazy enough to start black listing websites yet. Even though, if the left would have its way, obviously we are looking at China style censorship.

Last edited:
Tom Cook’s trillion dollar megacorp has purged a host of Alex Jones’s podcasts saying they will “not tolerate hate speech” on iTunes and leftists are ecstatic.

Leftists Cheer Apple Purging Alex Jones From iTunes For ‘Hate Speech,’ Demand More Censorship

Awwww you all are just so glad, but one more time TARDS they are and will come for you next.

They will come for your sources next a** holes......... watch it unfold as you open your mouths and that foot gets shoved so far down that throat you can't ever get any air......

Other sites are being shut down you STUPID A** holes.

YOU ARE ALL BEING TRAINED BECAUSE MORE ARE COMING ( shut downs).

LMFAO GAWD U LEFTIST ARE THE DUMBEST skanks.

Oh look we have the same mentality on here don't we.

View attachment 208775

How can this be a problem when the conservative party controls all segments of the government?

Conservatives need to start a social media platform. But not one for Conservatives only, one that allows free speech for all. Surely between the Koch brothers, Info Wars, Beck, Hannity, etc. they have the money and knowledge to do it. If it was actually free speech friendly for all, it would kill Facebook in short order.

Conservatives need to start a social media platform. But not one for Conservatives only, one that allows free speech for all. Surely between the Koch brothers, Info Wars, Beck, Hannity, etc. they have the money and knowledge to do it. If it was actually free speech friendly for all, it would kill Facebook in short order.

Fakebook is killing itself. Who the fuck wants to be on a site with only moonbat left loons? They're fucking annoying

No one is burning anyone's book. InfoWars is still there. Storm Front is still there.
I don't get it.
Can you no longer get to InfoWars from an Apple phone? You can't go to it with the IP address?
Its the EQUIVALENT of burning books.
Who cares if he says crazy shit? There are MILLIONS of people on youtube saying crazy shit.
Its just more of that double standard partisan BULLSHIT.
Like people defending that racist asian chick. Did you know a black woman did the same tweet as that girl and replaced white with black and another with jews? Wanna know what happened? They deleted them.
But since she is a leftist, they dont give a shit.
Its not about content. Its not about racism. ITS ABOUT POLITICS
Book Burning.
You didn't answer my question. CAN you still access InfoWars from an Apple phone? Or don't you know?

Since the person you're replying is too much of a coward to answer your very easy question I just pulled out my iPhone and brought infowars.com up on my phone.

Yes everyone can get the hate and conspiracy filled infowars.com on an iPhone.

It's just a lie that no one can get Inforwars.com on an iPhone. These people are so way out of control.
It was irrelevant.
I have to assume you dont understand what that means..

Why is it irrelevant that people can get infowars on an iPhone? We're people complaining that Apple didn't let them get infowars on the iPhone?

I think your problem is that I pulled my iPhone out and the website came up very easily on my phone and Apple isn't censoring anything.

I proved the claim it's the lie it always has been.

And yes, that's relevant.

These social media platforms have gone too far now. There are so widespread and influential that actions like this one should be considered intolerable by the American people. Completely outrageous. I am shocked that this actually happened.

Good - He's been banned from Facebook, YouTube, and Spotify too!
Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones

Have you started your own local chapter of QAnon yet Dorfus? :D
‘We are Q’: A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump’s ‘MAGA’ tour

upload_2018-8-6_15-21-55.png

dumbass and again YOU ALL ARE NEXT................

Generally speaking the problem is that the left wants to control free speech and the infrastructure related to it. So whenever someone has a successful company they get bunch of themselves in through the diversity quotas and take over the HR department (the only job they can at least pretend to do).

In other words, the company would have to indeed be started by some hard conservative who would never hire a single leftist. Especially not to the HR department of any places. It will eventually happen, but there aren't that hard right winged people with the resources needed.

Fakebook is killing itself. Who the fuck wants to be on a site with only moonbat left loons? They're fucking annoying

I hate it yes, but where are you going to go? I'm on BitChute and MeWe but they are very slow. Nothing happening there.

This is only the ten billionth time on the internet that people lack the intellectual depth not to conflate the constitutional concept of free speech with what a fuckin BUSINESS allows

I dunno, perhaps common core needs to add these things to the Kindergarten platform
Actually I think the problem for most people is more to do with the provision of consistency, fairness and a level playing field, or just being more up front about their agenda. They also don’t seem to have specified what it is they allege to be ‘hate speech’.

Tom Cook’s trillion dollar megacorp has purged a host of Alex Jones’s podcasts saying they will “not tolerate hate speech” on iTunes and leftists are ecstatic.

Leftists Cheer Apple Purging Alex Jones From iTunes For ‘Hate Speech,’ Demand More Censorship

Awwww you all are just so glad, but one more time TARDS they are and will come for you next.

They will come for your sources next a** holes......... watch it unfold as you open your mouths and that foot gets shoved so far down that throat you can't ever get any air......

View attachment 208775

How can this be a problem when the conservative party controls all segments of the government?

because they don't control it. See follow wrong information and get the teachings of bs. Right where the elites want yah.

I hate it yes, but where are you going to go? I'm on BitChute and MeWe but they are very slow. Nothing happening there.

I left Facebook long ago. Shit like this confirms I was right about the fascists

Pinterest Removes Infowars Account Amid Mass Censorship Purge

Social media platform Pinterest is the latest company to join the ongoing censorship purge by removing Infowars official account.

NOW PININTREST : Hmmmm

When you want the truth you have to do to it, since the truth is infowars and that's why the elites are desperate to shut them down, next comes others.

THEY ALSO WANT TO SHUT THIS DOWN BECAUSE A HUGE FALSE FLAG IS COMING INFOWARS WON'T BE ABLE TO REPORT THE REAL INFORMATION...........

WATCH

TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK...................

If you only knew what was coming bahahaha.

Sheep will prefer to go to their LIARS lmao and the stupid fks wonder why they. we say they know NOTHING..
Of course, this isn't censorship by any stretch of the imagination.

View attachment 208775

Book Burning, circa 2018.

Fascism is in their genes

It's a shame their intelligence level is so low, so low they can't comprehend what this means. One doesn't have to like infowars to see where this is headed.

I see a fat pig who made millions peddling conspiracy theories on the backs of 3,000 murder victims after 9/11. Like I said, when some one who matters gets “censored” I’ll worry. Alex Jones has made millions peddling crazy lies. Fuck him, fuck his family I hope they all go broke and starve. As for stupid people, it’s you morons who believe his bullshit about chem trails being geoengeneering to make the climate better for the Alejandro when they come and needle AJ’s line about the government slowly killing is all off by poisoning our food with preservatives. Sing called stupid and ignorant by your type is an honerable thing.

Even I had to funny that.

This is only the ten billionth time on the internet that people lack the intellectual depth not to conflate the constitutional concept of free speech with what a fuckin BUSINESS allows

I dunno, perhaps common core needs to add these things to the Kindergarten platform
Actually I think the problem for most people is more to do with the provision of consistency, fairness and a level playing field, or just being more up front about their agenda. They also don’t seem to have specified what it is they allege ‘hate speech’.

You have a bunch of shit stain leftists determining what hate speech is. What could possibly go wrong?

Honestly, I never even heard of this guy until the left started whining about him. He did a podcast with Joe Rogan, he seemed a bit nutty.
A bit nutty? I listened to that podcast. That nutcase was convinced that aliens from another dimension are always around us. He is a fucktard.

Here, watch for yourselves...

Generally speaking the problem is that the left wants to control free speech and the infrastructure related to it. So whenever someone has a successful company they get bunch of themselves in through the diversity quotas and take over.

In other words, the company would have to indeed be started by some hard conservative who would never hire a single leftist. Especially not to the HR department of any places. It will eventually happen, but there aren't that hard right winged people with the resources needed.

Idk, Glenn Beck has a TV network, so does Bill O'Reilly. If the people running the whole thing are dedicated to free speech they really can't do anything about it. I think as long as everyone is allowed to post freely, they won't complain. The left is controlling the big three because the people running them are themselves liberal.

View attachment 208775

I’ll get posted when it’s someone besides that disgusting fat slob Alex Jones. Hope he go’s broke.

Forum List

Back