Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

Allowing the fake news, hate and russian bots is what has harmed Facebook.
That simply isn’t true and attempting to declare that as “reality” is the epitome of “fake news”.

People have been furious with Facebook over their privacy. That was Zuckerberg’s worst mistake to date. The second biggest mistake was their left-wing bias that came to light over the past year. The so-called “fake news” is third at best.

Hate to tell you Patriot, but Blind Whore (Mind Wars) isn't left wing. She is extreme far right.
I hate to tell you ABS, but you’re stating the obvious. Anyone who worships Alex Jones is clearly extreme right-wing. But that doesn’t mean that the extreme right-wingist can’t have pockets of stupidity where they support big-government leftist agendas. And that’s exactly what MindWars is doing when he/she claims that the government has the right to force Facebook to provide Alex Jones with a platform.

That is a made up LEFTIST BULL SHIT EXCUSE they used to domnate a false truth and it's pure bs.
The left disagrees with that position!!! You’re completely clueless right now. The left is the one who believes that corporations can (and should) be forced to enter into private transactions with others.

You sound like an idiot left-wing statist right now. Quite crying about Alex Jones (the guys is a fuck’n idiot anyway). The onus is on HIM to provide his own platform. He has a website. He has a channel. He has no excuses (other than his own shitty content).

How do you know his claims are “false”?
Because they are not tested, nor is there any reason at all to believe they are effective. One does not have to be a researcher to observe this, stop with the nonsense. It's Homeopathic scam nonsense, and it should not be legal.. I'll be a nice guy, and give the nonsense-peddling freaks like Jones 6 months to sell whatever garbage they have left. then, illegal.
There are a great many companies peddling similar, have you been calling for those to be imprisoned too?
No, because I didn't call for any of this. But thanks for asking.

How do you know that now?!
Because they are homeopathic nonsense. If the effectiveness of them in meeting their claims had been tested and confirmed, they would not only be medicine, but groundbreaking medicine at that.

Haha...you actually buy his horseshit, don't you?

You sound like an idiot left-wing statist right now. Quite crying about Alex Jones (the guys is a fuck’n idiot anyway). The onus is on HIM to provide his own platform. He has a website. He has a channel. He has no excuses (other than his own shitty content).

What Patriot said. He's already got his own website, so why should Facebook and YouTube be forced to carry his content for free?

What Patriot said. He's already got his own website, so why should Facebook and YouTube be forced to carry his content for free?
Why don’t you apply that to everybody? His content is harmless

Hey, other people get banned from YouTube and Facebook for content that goes against their TOS. Why should Jones get a pass?

Hey, other people get banned from YouTube and Facebook for content that goes against their TOS. Why should Jones get a pass?
He has an opinion, and he is harmless. Just because progressives don’t like what he says that’s why they Banned him.

He has an opinion, and he is harmless. Just because progressives don’t like what he says that’s why they Banned him.

Because of his rants, some idiot went to a pizza place and shot it up, thinking a pedophile ring was being ran out of the basement (they didn't have a basement).

Then, there are those who listened to him talk about Sandy Hook being a hoax, and all the people there were "crisis actors". And, it was a false flag operation to try to take guns away from Americans. Some of those parents got death threats, and some of them had to move several times because of him.

No. Not harmless.

Because of his rants, some idiot went to a pizza place and shot it up, thinking a pedophile ring was being ran out of the basement (they didn't have a basement).

Then, there are those who listened to him talk about Sandy Hook being a hoax, and all the people there were "crisis actors". And, it was a false flag operation to try to take guns away from Americans. Some of those parents got death threats, and some of them had to move several times because of him.

No. Not harmless.
Yes he is very harmless he did none of those things, the violent things anyways. He just spoke his opinion whether he’s loopy or not.
We had Bernie Sanders run for president of the United States you can’t get no more fucked up than that

No. Not harmless.
Yes he is very harmless he did none of those things, the violent things anyways. He just spoke his opinion whether he’s loopy or not.
We had Bernie Sanders run for president of the United States you can’t get no more fucked up than that

I suppose you think that Jim Jones was harmless as well. All he did was suggest that they drink the kool aid. After all, it was the followers that poisoned themselves.

No. Not harmless.

I suppose you think that Jim Jones was harmless as well. All he did was suggest that they drink the kool aid. After all, it was the followers that poisoned themselves.
Shit happens...
Alex Jones just has a radio program, absolutely harmless. You do realize we have a First Amendment in this country?

No. Not harmless.

Shit happens...
Alex Jones just has a radio program, absolutely harmless. You do realize we have a First Amendment in this country?

Yes, I do know we have a First Amendment. But, that doesn't mean that Facebook and YouTube have to carry his content. They have the right to refuse, because that is part of free speech as well, controlling the content on their sites.

No. Not harmless.

Shit happens...

Yes, I do know we have a First Amendment. But, that doesn't mean that Facebook and YouTube have to carry his content. They have the right to refuse, because that is part of free speech as well, controlling the content on their sites.
They are not kidding anybody, they just don’t like what he has to say, which I guess you could say that’s their Prerogative. Being an libertarian I’m not too shook up about it, but at the same time they are not protecting anybody by banning him. They’re just a bunch of fucking hypocrites

As these tech giants whittle away at their users, they should not complain that they are losing users.
Facebook isn't going anywhere, neither is Twitter.

Trust me.

Oh they are going somewhere you all just don't know it. lmfao.

Wait until they make everyone have an INTERNET ID and that's the only way to get onto the internet.........

The next plan REGISTER your cell phones lmfa. and all the dumbasses think it's all a conspiracy.
Say pal, weren't you among those that were for the Republican plan to allow the throttling of the internet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If the left really feels that Alex Jones is a lunatic - they should want him to have a large platform so that he would bury himself and his ideology.
Okay, but I can certainly understand how a company would not want to give him that platform, since he is donkey-balls insane.
I agree 100%. I have absolutely no issue with Facebook shutting him down. I was merely asking MarcATL why he was celebrating it. It appears that he fears Alex.
I admit, I got a little smile out of it. Jones is an evil little man who probably deserves worse. For one, he should go to jail for peddling his "medicine".
Like Hillary and the gang ??

If the left really feels that Alex Jones is a lunatic - they should want him to have a large platform so that he would bury himself and his ideology.
Okay, but I can certainly understand how a company would not want to give him that platform, since he is donkey-balls insane.
I agree 100%. I have absolutely no issue with Facebook shutting him down. I was merely asking MarcATL why he was celebrating it. It appears that he fears Alex.
I admit, I got a little smile out of it. Jones is an evil little man who probably deserves worse. For one, he should go to jail for peddling his "medicine".
Like Hillary and the gang ??
I am sorry to see that your Hillary Tourettes syndrome has proven untreatable.

No. Not harmless.
What led to the Dallas police officer massacre, Alex Jones ???? Nope.

Go ahead and tell us exactly what you think caused the police murders that we saw explode after some of our famous MSM aiders and abetters pumped up the public to actually go out and shoot people, and kill people. What caused communities to be burned to the ground when placing pictures of an innocent looking young man in his football jersey heading off to college at a pristine age, but then we later find out that this cat was nothing they had attempted to portray this guy as.

Now who is misleading who or is the field level at this point in it all ?? Has Alex Jones caused any body to be killed yet ??

Why does the main stream media get a pass when used to encite violence and bloodshed ???

Forum List

Back