Facebook... Should we say goodbye?

Facebook is great for keeping in touch with friends & family.

It is good for business.

Get rid of the fake stuff.

I haven't even been on my FB account in a couple of years anyway; it's been having so many bizarre, server-side technical malfunctions my account is completely unusable anyway, so the option to delete it doesn't even work. But I haven't given Fuckerberg's FB any Internet "hits" in so many ages, it's almost the same as canceling my account. At least in principle.
The scary thing is how many people are being stalked by stalkers using these sites ?? That alone should give great pause to anyone looking to use sites that tempt them to put their whole life's activity upon them.

How crazy can people be ??

That's a very real possibility on social media, which I'm just tired of. But I figured my life is boring and average enough, why would some stalker psycho be interested in me? I don't really think there's anything that stand-out-interesting about my life that would attract an obsessed lunatic.

I'm not keen on social media, FB is a complete waste of time IMO.

That said, I'm not going to touch it personally but if you're looking for an invest, I don't think this is gonna kill FB off. Doubt it'll go back up to where it was, but my guy figures it'll ultimately settle out in the 200/share range in a weekish. Short turn around for a few bucks is what my guy told me.

he is as bad as the other one

he has to go too!

rWVxalP.jpg

I haven't even been on my FB account in a couple of years anyway; it's been having so many bizarre, server-side technical malfunctions my account is completely unusable anyway, so the option to delete it doesn't even work. But I haven't given Fuckerberg's FB any Internet "hits" in so many ages, it's almost the same as canceling my account. At least in principle.
The scary thing is how many people are being stalked by stalkers using these sites ?? That alone should give great pause to anyone looking to use sites that tempt them to put their whole life's activity upon them.

How crazy can people be ??

That's a very real possibility on social media, which I'm just tired of. But I figured my life is boring and average enough, why would some stalker psycho be interested in me? I don't really think there's anything that stand-out-interesting about my life that would attract an obsessed lunatic.
I'm the same way... LOL

The failed progressive policies of Facebook are but a microcosm of the failed progressive policies of the Dumbocrats.
Facebook’s notorious algorithm, which Zuckerberg uses to control what you see and don’t see, has unwittingly offered a window into why progressivism just doesn’t work. Instead of allowing people to control what they themselves want to see and consume, Zuckerberg and his employees at Facebook have instead taken it upon themselves to try to “create” the perfect “experience.”
That is the epitome of the left. Control. Control what you see and don’t see. Control the economy. Gun control.
Facebook employees have made themselves the arbiter of what is good and what is not, rather than leaving that for you to decide. They believe you are incapable of making that choice.
The theme is baked into everything the left does (in government or in business). You can’t decide what is good and what is not. The left will do that so it is easier for them to control you.
This is the fatal flaw — among many flaws — in progressive ideology. Rather than accepting and dealing with the realities we find around us, progressive ideology tells us to create an alternative reality that simply does not exist and is incompatible with everything we know to be true.
Progressivism requires one to suspend all reality and reject al science, reason, logic, and facts. And that is why it always collapses.

Mark Zuckerberg is Proving Progressivism Doesn’t Work

Apparently the shine has went dull on the interwebb bauble... I am not a member, so I will rely on you experts to analyze the demise of this Social Media giant...

FB : Summary for Facebook, Inc. - Yahoo Finance

Facebook pays for all its mistakes at once, and it is a big bill

Facebook just suffered its worst day ever
When you deny speech to a group because you don't like their views, this is what you get. YouTube is doing the same things. It's stupid to insult half their subscriber base. I have a facebook account and refuse to use it. I'm hoping something else replaces YT?

Last edited:
I got bored with FB when I realized it was just a vessel for millenial spoiled brats to flex their narcissistic, selfie-obsessed, little Caesar qualities. I know this sounds like "old fart" talk, but I have never seen a stupider, more damaged group of human beings. Talk about the REAL "me" generation!

I stopped facebooking like 8 years ago or something
I realized all it was was narcissists fapping to their own selfies and drama
This is the closest to social media i get.

I've never belonged to Facebook or anything like it and never will.

Forum List

Back