Facebook... Should we say goodbye?

His stocks TANKED lmfao . and he called his user dumb mother f....s . bahhaaahah. His own bs came back and bit him in his own stuck up ass. SOB deserves it.

upload_2018-7-26_17-38-21.png

FB - Stock quote for Facebook Inc - MSN Money

Apparently the shine has went dull on the interwebb bauble... I am not a member, so I will rely on you experts to analyze the demise of this Social Media giant...

FB : Summary for Facebook, Inc. - Yahoo Finance

Facebook pays for all its mistakes at once, and it is a big bill

Facebook just suffered its worst day ever

I was reluctant to get on board the social media bandwagon but about 8 or 9 years ago I finally decided to go ahead and make a Facebook profile. Eventually it became part of my daily routine and it was fun. But the last couple years it has become pretty toxic and I think that'd due in large part to the proliferation of smartphones and internet social justice warriors.

I kept getting banned for my comments on news articles. The first time it was a three day ban, the next time it was a week. After that it was a 30 days, again and again and again. Nowadays when I log in I have to second guess everything I want to say and end up not posting anything at all other than sharing the occasional music video or cute cat picture. I couldnt care less about the site anymore and if it shuts down, it's definitely for the good of humanity.

i don't like that they censor people.

I agree! nobody does!

Bye bye Zuckaturd!

Jack Dorsey is next

and You tube

and Google!

Time is up for these totalitarian leftist scum!

Enough of censoring conservative voices! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twitter has to be checked too!

What's going on there against conservative voices is almost a crime!

Twitter has to be checked too.

While I have a Facebook account, I rarely use it - except when I'm checking news feeds and find articles such as I post here. I love to post them there just to see the reactions.

I wouldn't miss it. Log onto FB maybe twice a month to see what old friends, associates and neighbors are up to or wish someone a happy birthday.
Besides which, the Russians would miss it and that's a good thing.
They'll be fine however - Investing billions in security updates to prevent that crap from happening again.

Last edited:
Have never been on the site, but a main reason for a divorce 7 years ago when crazy ex decided to hook up with an online "friend".
I know many folks who no longer speak due to some perceived affront to beliefs or viewpoints.

Site seems nothing but high school drama extended into adulthood. Facebook will end up as irrelevant as MySpace at some point.

Fuck Zuckerberg, his dynasty had its time.

I haven't even been on my FB account in a couple of years anyway; it's been having so many bizarre, server-side technical malfunctions my account is completely unusable anyway, so the option to delete it doesn't even work. But I haven't given Fuckerberg's FB any Internet "hits" in so many ages, it's almost the same as canceling my account. At least in principle.

I haven't even been on my FB account in a couple of years anyway; it's been having so many bizarre, server-side technical malfunctions my account is completely unusable anyway, so the option to delete it doesn't even work. But I haven't given Fuckerberg's FB any Internet "hits" in so many ages, it's almost the same as canceling my account. At least in principle.
The scary thing is how many people are being stalked by stalkers using these sites ?? That alone should give great pause to anyone looking to use sites that tempt them to put their whole life's activity upon them.

How crazy can people be ??

Forum List

Back