Facebook Working with Law Enforcement to Ban 'Stop the Steal'

It's a privately owned company.
So was Parler.
Still is. What's your point? Free speech doesn't apply to private property. Even Parler has banned folks per it's ToS.
Parler has been obliterated. It no longer exists. Why couldn't they do as they wish as facebook does as it wishes.
Parler pretty much billed itself as a place where anything goes. Still do not understand why they thought the deplorables would behave themselves. The white supremacists ruin every public forum they set up camp in. Seems it's hard to be racist scumbag and not issue death threats.
I was a member of Parler, and saw nothing that you describe.
If anything it was mainly Fox news types, boomers and people who had been banned from other sites.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?

So was Parler.
Still is. What's your point? Free speech doesn't apply to private property. Even Parler has banned folks per it's ToS.
Parler has been obliterated. It no longer exists. Why couldn't they do as they wish as facebook does as it wishes.
Parler pretty much billed itself as a place where anything goes. Still do not understand why they thought the deplorables would behave themselves. The white supremacists ruin every public forum they set up camp in. Seems it's hard to be racist scumbag and not issue death threats.
And yet you're here. HaHaHaHa, you missed your calling, should have been a comedian.

So was Parler.
If anything it was mainly Fox news types, boomers and people who had been banned from other sites.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
It's not like no one saw this coming a mile away. If you give the deplorables an inch they will take a mile. Half the boards like this one that ever existed died from extreme right wingers not being able to behave or extreme right wingers misusing their mod powers. No one wants to advertise on a board that tolerates hate speech.

Wrong again. Facebook, Inc. (FB) went public with its initial public offering (IPO) on May 18, 2012
Either you are misconstruing it or don't understand it. Private also means it's not publicly (as in by the government) owned. It's a private not public entity. Free speech does not apply private entities.

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
It's not like no one saw this coming a mile away. If you give the deplorables an inch they will take a mile. Half the boards like this one that ever existed died from extreme right wingers not being able to behave or extreme right wingers misusing their mod powers. No one wants to advertise on a board that tolerates hate speech.

1610669840859.png

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
And yet, you're still here. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Wrong again. Facebook, Inc. (FB) went public with its initial public offering (IPO) on May 18, 2012
Either you are misconstruing it or don't understand it. Private also means it's not publicly (as in by the government) owned. It's a private not public entity. Free speech does not apply private entities.
Only in your deluded mind. Ask that baker how well his first amendment rights stood up in court.

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
I know how to behave myself. I do not feel deprived of my rights because I can't get away with making death threats.

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
I know how to behave myself. I do not feel deprived of my rights because I can't get away with making death threats.
"Stop the Steal" is a death threat?

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
You and your ilk proved that untrue for the past nine months as you've burned, looted, rioted and, yes, MURDERED numerous innocent civilians. You/DNC/BLM/Antifa murderous traitors to the US.

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
"Stop the Steal" is a death threat?
It is now since a bunch of traitors with those words on their lips tried to violently overthrow the government.

So was Parler.
Were you a member?
Were you a member?
You and your ilk proved that untrue for the past nine months as you've burned, looted, rioted and, yes, MURDERED numerous innocent civilians. You/DNC/BLM/Antifa murderous traitors to the US.
I didn't do any of that shit you silly person and even if I did how does that justify trying to violently overthrow the government?

Forum List

Back