Faces of Truth: Prominent People World Wide Say Bad Things About America and 9/11

I don't know who you are trying to convince but it ain't gonna happen, it's all opinion, conjecture or anecdotal evidence. And not to be rude but using some friggin' actor as proof of a conspiracy is not a good way to change someone's mind. Who cares what Roseanne thinks of 9/11? Show me the smoking gun.

FTR I am not a paid troll but if you can introduce me to someone who will pay me to post here I would greatly appreciate it.

Later,
Breech

yeah its obvious YOU are not a paid troll.oh and dont expect these shills here that have penetrated this site to give you any truthful information on how to get paid to troll because all they ever do is lie in their posts all the time.

oh and funny that the ONLY person you spoke about on this thread is Rosey and ignored all the other credible people on this thread he posted.:cuckoo: Looks like you are one of those official conspiracy theory apologists in denial who only see what they want to see.Theres hundreds of those floating around as well cause its only conjecture and opinion if you only know the facts on what the 9/11 coverup commission tells you.someone would really have to be on drugs to believe in this fairy tale in these two links below.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

talk about conjecture and opinions.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats the funniest wackiest conspiracy theory ever.NONE of the shills or official conspiracy theory apologists such as yourself will even try and tackle those points brought up in these two links.they always run off by changing the subject everytime.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I don't know who you are trying to convince but it ain't gonna happen, it's all opinion, conjecture or anecdotal evidence. And not to be rude but using some friggin' actor as proof of a conspiracy is not a good way to change someone's mind. Who cares what Roseanne thinks of 9/11? Show me the smoking gun.

FTR I am not a paid troll but if you can introduce me to someone who will pay me to post here I would greatly appreciate it.

Later,
Breech

As I'm sure you've seen from 9/11 Gage-Dupe's two replies, asking him to show you the smoking gun is like asking a pig to sing.

Neither one will happen, and you're only wasting your time. :lol:

Fuck'em They're un-murkin and probably anti Semitic. Gawd Blast murka !
Only a dumbass murkin would believe that bullshit.

Later,
Breech

yeah its obvious YOU are not a paid troll.oh and dont expect these shills here that have penetrated this site to give you any truthful information on how to get paid to troll because all they ever do is lie in their posts all the time.

oh and funny that the ONLY person you spoke about on this thread is Rosey and ignored all the other credible people on this thread he posted.:cuckoo: Looks like you are one of those official conspiracy theory apologists in denial who only see what they want to see.Theres hundreds of those floating around as well cause its only conjecture and opinion if you only know the facts on what the 9/11 coverup commission tells you.someone would really have to be on drugs to believe in this fairy tale in these two links below.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

talk about conjecture and opinions.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats the funniest wackiest conspiracy theory ever.NONE of the shills or official conspiracy theory apologists such as yourself will even try and tackle those points brought up in these two links.they always run off by changing the subject everytime.:cuckoo:
Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

someone farted in here.:poop::banana::clap2:

happened at approximately 9:09 pm on the date of 4/14/2012.:D

Last edited:

Later,
Breech

Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Where is it; I'd like to visit the shrine!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpVUYGcgtjw]CTV Confirms Government(s) employing Internet Trolls, Shills & PR Agents to 'correct misinformation' - YouTube[/ame]

two more farts in a row from you candyass.:poop::clap2: I know what you are going to do next,your so predictable so I will wait when l you do it before I announce it since if i tell you,you wont do it.

Last edited:
two more farts in a row from you candyass.:poop::clap2: I know what you are going to do next,your so predictable so I will wait when l you do it before I announce it since if i tell you,you wont do it.
Nostradumbass.... predicted that it snows in the mountains....FANTASTIC!

Nostradumbass....predicted that it's hard to eat soup with a fork....AMAZING!

Nostradumbass....Foretold the death of disco 40 years after the fact....ASTOUNDING!!

two farts in a row from the trolls including one from paid shill slackass.:poop: I guess Slackass's handlers must have thought there were enough paid shills here a while back so they sent him away for a while to other sites for a while to troll there instead.Looks like at those sites they finally got their quota so they had him come back here again for his newest assignment to troll again here.

Ill have you know I was ordered to return to the academy for tuition paid training. Upon completion I was promoted to commandant of all the fema death camps. I have some time off before martial law is declared so I am spending it, on my own time. I am not getting paid for posting here any longer, but I will be paid well in nwo currency once it starts. In addition I am told I can have any and/or all belongings taken from the prisoners once the camps open in my sector. So all you twoofers be sure and bring all your valuables when the nice men in blue helmets come to take you away. That is all.......
Slackjawed rothschild III

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back