Faces of Truth: Prominent People World Wide Say Bad Things About America and 9/11

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste.

if you persist in not linking your posts you will be tossed of the board.

Again...FACTS...

9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

While learning the indisputable and disturbing facts below...ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility
Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------

The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in istself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.

Only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit, and before either tower even fell, was the elaborately written "official story" being aired on who's responsible...was this elaborately written news cast "official story" prewritten before the attacks...

How about the "official investigation" before the elaborately written "official story"...was the "official investigation" done before 9/11 even occured...

I think the answer is quite clear.

-------

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11 and targeted Media and Senate...

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

-------

This documentary shows Jerome Hauer being interviewed on 9/11...just happened to be interviewed...let's see who he really is...

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking CIPRO, the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax, BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

Jerome Hauer was Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management located in Building 7 or World Trade Center 7...

Jerome Hauer was Bush Administration Insider...

The Office of Emergency Management was located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, or World Trade Center 7 and was also where the Office of Counter Terrorism was...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations just before 9/11...

Some of the strange and odd construction renovations in Building 7 consisted of where only the 23rd floor was reinforced with its floors, walls, windows all being strengthened making it some type of tree fort or sky bunker within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related]9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube[/ame]

-------

Both the Twin Towers or World Trade Centers 1 & 2 underwent many months of construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

Some of the construction renovations in WTC 1, WTC 2 were in and around the elevator shafts... where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovations directly on the vertical support columns that happened to fail on 9/11...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows...

The Pentagon too underwent construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

The construction renovations on the Pentagon happened to be exactly on the section of the building involved on 9/11...

The part of the Pentagon involved on 9/11 also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact...

-------

The many vertical support columns in the World Trade Center buildings, that ran from bedrock to the top floor, were fastened and welded together all the way up...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...but...

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

-------

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Center buildings...

There were many Israeli Mossad spies arrested during 9/11 time frame...

Some of the Israeli Mossad spies were proven to be active in the Israeli military and explosive experts...

There were Israeli Mossad even arrested on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

There were even Israeli Mossad dressed like and posing as Muslims, dancing and taking pictures, that were arrested on 9/11, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

-------

If you did not experience any of the symptoms of Denial explained by Sigmund Freud at the top of this page, then ask yourself if this fits you at the bottom of this page...

-------

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms : Deadline Live With Jack Blood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYedTmaHt1A&feature=player_embedded]provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents - YouTube[/ame]

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

You constantly find ways to manipulate away from and derailing from facts...

Yet Again...FACTS

9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

While learning the indisputable and disturbing facts below...ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility
Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------

The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in istself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.

Only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit, and before either tower even fell, was the elaborately written "official story" being aired on who's responsible...was this elaborately written news cast "official story" prewritten before the attacks...

How about the "official investigation" before the elaborately written "official story"...was the "official investigation" done before 9/11 even occured...

I think the answer is quite clear.

-------

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11 and targeted Media and Senate...

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

-------

This documentary shows Jerome Hauer being interviewed on 9/11...just happened to be interviewed...let's see who he really is...

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking CIPRO, the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax, BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

Jerome Hauer was Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management located in Building 7 or World Trade Center 7...

Jerome Hauer was Bush Administration Insider...

The Office of Emergency Management was located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, or World Trade Center 7 and was also where the Office of Counter Terrorism was...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations just before 9/11...

Some of the strange and odd construction renovations in Building 7 consisted of where only the 23rd floor was reinforced with its floors, walls, windows all being strengthened making it some type of tree fort or sky bunker within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related]9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube[/ame]

-------

Both the Twin Towers or World Trade Centers 1 & 2 underwent many months of construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

Some of the construction renovations in WTC 1, WTC 2 were in and around the elevator shafts... where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovations directly on the vertical support columns that happened to fail on 9/11...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows...

The Pentagon too underwent construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

The construction renovations on the Pentagon happened to be exactly on the section of the building involved on 9/11...

The part of the Pentagon involved on 9/11 also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact...

-------

The many vertical support columns in the World Trade Center buildings, that ran from bedrock to the top floor, were fastened and welded together all the way up...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...but...

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

-------

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Center buildings...

There were many Israeli Mossad spies arrested during 9/11 time frame...

Some of the Israeli Mossad spies were proven to be active in the Israeli military and explosive experts...

There were Israeli Mossad even arrested on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

There were even Israeli Mossad dressed like and posing as Muslims, dancing and taking pictures, that were arrested on 9/11, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

-------

If you did not experience any of the symptoms of Denial explained by Sigmund Freud at the top of this page, then ask yourself if this fits you at the bottom of this page...

-------

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms : Deadline Live With Jack Blood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYedTmaHt1A&feature=player_embedded]provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents - YouTube[/ame]

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw an article about how nvc's ratings have tanked.
I see indisputable proof twoofers are more entertaining than tv.

Especially that little guy 911nutcasejob...
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

the trolls here like dawgshit just cant get enough of you handing them their ass to them on a platter.:D
someone farted in here.:poop:
Never gets old watching you hand the trolls their asses to them on a platter.:clap2: they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:
two farts in a row were done from the trolls before your last post max.
Coprophilia is a terribly debilitating mental disorder. Poor rimjob. :cuckoo:

the trolls here like dawgshit just cant get enough of you handing them their ass to them on a platter.:D
Never gets old watching you hand the trolls their asses to them on a platter.:clap2: they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are.:lol:

Not surprising really. Most eproctophiliacs eventually move on to coprophilia. :D

you should see the 20ft turd statue in his back yard!

Anthony Saltalamacchia: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: – 9/11 Attack at World Trade Center Survivor, Maintenance Supervisor at the World Trade Center, overseeing over 100 Maintenance employees

page40b.jpg

Quote: "The amount of explosions I've heard from 8:46 until the time we got out was so many, at least ten. It was just like multiple explosions to where I felt like there were different grenades. That's what it sounded like, it was different grenades being set off in the building. It was like, there was one major explosion, and then there was different explosions throughout that period of time until we got out."

"I don't know the truth. I don't believe a word that they say. I just don't believe. Everything they say is a cover up. ... No, definitely don't leave it alone. I think that we should get documents to know the truth of what was really going on."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY4UDkR-YqY]Anthony Saltalamacchia - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
x0Maximilian0x said:
images

Quote: "We should call it, this 9/11 Truth Movement, call it a group of people who don't accept the official version. Well, in that case, I'm one of them because I don't accept the official version"
As doesnt ANYONE who hasnt been brainwashed.....

GOOD THREAD!

Danny Jowenko: Netherlands

Prominent Status Accomplished: Controlled Demolition Expert, Explosives Engineer, European demolition and construction company, Certified and holds permits to Dutch Explosives for Civil Use Act and the German Explosives Act, German Certificate of Qualifications for Shotfiring issued by The European Federation of Explosive Engineers, European Certificate for Shotfiring issued by The European Federation of Explosive Engineers.

Jowenko.jpg

Quote: "This is a controlled demolition which was carried out by a team of experts."

"I looked at the drawings, the construction and it couldn't be done by fire. So, no, absolutely not."

"Only two intelligence agencies had the expertise, assets, access and political protection to execute 9/11 in the air and on the ground: our CIA and Israel's Mossad."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DRhwRN06I]R.I.P. Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 1 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sep-HDZoEBM]R.I.P. Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 2 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boNzLZInbjU&feature=relmfu]R.I.P. Danny Jowenko - WTC7 Demolition Interviews, 3 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

The president of Iran is very prominent and a twoofer......why do I not see a quote from him in this thread?

Tom Sullivan: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Explosives Technition, Controlled Demolition Inc, Explosives Loader, Place Explosives for Controlled Demolition

Tom_Sullivan.png

Quote: “Looking at the building, it wouldn’t be a problem once you gained access to the elevator shafts… a team of loading experts would have access to all the core columns and beams.”

“The story that just a few column failures can cause a synchronized global collapse, an implosion, that’s just nonsense.”

“What I saw was a classic implosion, people on the ground reported exactly what I would have expected, waves of explosions going off, not one massive big boom.”

The president of Iran is very prominent and a twoofer......why do I not see a quote from him in this thread?

My prediction is the next false flag attack will be nuclear here in the U.S. to go into Iran.

Why nuclear? Because China said if anyone attacks Iran they will step in.

Why nuclear? Because Russia recently made the harshest statements since the cold war threatening nuclear war and WWIII.

Plus the clear and distinct patterns to get the public to support war are bigger shock and awe false flag attacks to generate fear and world support.

Simply a matter of sacrificing pawns to gain strategic squares on the worlds chessboard.

A counter to Russia with China strategies of attempting geo-strategic alliances around the planet.

Last edited:
Torin Wolf: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Demolitions Expert, Designed and Implemented well over 100 Controlled Demolitions, Mega Construction around the World with Skyscrapers, Building Construction Contractor, Certified Structural Welder, Certified Asbestos and Hazardous Materials

images

Quote: "Worst-case scenario would require 0.5 seconds per floor for collapse. The absolute minimum amount of time for a progressive collapse would be 43 seconds. How long did it take for the building to fall in reality, about 8.6 Seconds."

“For the towers to fall at so close to free fall speed nothing is holding the building up, no resistance."

"NIST created 16 separate physics programs to simulate the WTC 1 & 2 collapses and only got 1 to collapse partially."

“When they did get the partial collapse, they removed 40% of the structural support in the computer model.”

"The World Trade Center with its pulverized concrete 100 microns or smaller, just seconds after the start of collapse."

“There is no doubt about it, this is a controlled demolition."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back