FaceTheNation:McConnell on his decision to block Merrick Garland's SCOTUS, Still deflecting lies!

If Democrats had the votes, they would have blocked Kavanaugh. Unfortunately for Dems and due to so many shellackings that I’ve lost count, they don’t have the votes.
Now.

And now we have Kavanaugh on SCOTUS, so I don't particularly care. Even if Dems do well in the midterm elections, we've secured SCOTUS.

However, before Dems get complacent and smug again, I think there's a 50/50 chance of the Dems doing bad in the midterms as well.

Video at the linked site.
Testy exchange on @FaceTheNation as John Dickerson presses Mitch McConnell on his decision to block Merrick Garland's Supreme Court nomination in 2016 McConnell: Senate won't be "intimidated" by "mob-like tactics" of anti-Kavanaugh protesters

:dunno: The McTurd is still deflecting and lying. When will the GOP/And NOW know as the ANAL-DOPers JUST pass a law, that all Obama records of him being here on the planet, are to be removed from Ameican History and burned?
Institute marshall laws to find and burn all books, records and media this happened
like in
Fahrenheit 451
But call it..........................
ANAL DOPer Special Order 'Fahrenheit 44'

Coming on DOPers, explain to us how they did not block Garland votes, for 10 months plus. I'm popping my corn now.

FYI: Nicely done.
Colin Powell: It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

Yep, It be clear. Only DOPers can love this Great Orange Douche who just lies only.
You lost. Go fuck yourself
Looking forward to November.
The 1M votes missing in 2016 will be there in 2020.
In the 3 blue states with that 77K in votes, that won the great douche office.
Some 100k dems were missing in 2016 between them
as they felt HRC have the win in the bag, the Great Douche Spew and racism
could never win the office thang.. These three states need to be held accountable
for the Damages to America for not voting in 2016. Sometime in the future.

If I were a coroner in a blue state, I would be laying in extra body bags for use in early November after the midterms. Libs will be stepping in front of moving buses, seeing if they can really fly, and borrowing guns from conservatives but only taking one bullet.

Forum List

Back