Fact check: Federal Election Commission chair echoes false claims of fraud

Well... This is where I start thinking there is evidence.

I see. If there is no evidence at all, it must be true that it did, in fact happen just because a bunch of liars and thieves said it did. In that case, I say you run around in a pink 4-4 (you outgrew your tutu), while wearing army surplus combat boots and wear your hair in a beehive. It must be true because I just said it.

I see. If there is no evidence at all, it must be true that it did, in fact happen just because a bunch of liars and thieves said it did. In that case, I say you run around in a pink 4-4 (you outgrew your tutu), while wearing army surplus combat boots and wear your hair in a beehive. It must be true because I just said it.
It's the Federal Election Commission Chair. Is there a reason that I shouldn't trust that office?

It's the Federal Election Commission Chair. Is there a reason that I shouldn't trust that office?

He's another of "Who's name should not be uttered" private lawyers. It's another one of "Who's name shall not be spoken" way to try and mess things up. I trust the office because there are some really good professional people working there. I just don't trust the man.

Blob appointee. Zero objectivity.

Somebody actually read the link. I was wondering if it was ever going to happen.

Oh, comon now. Let him dress and dance anyway he wishes. What harm can come for it other than a 5 gallon of Orange Koolaid, pissing in the bushes and some might strange looks from the rest of us.

0ea57e5fa64a6764c9da9aff90a600e4.jpg

Somebody actually read the link. I was wondering if it was ever going to happen.

He made that argument 2 weeks ago and there were like 7 threads on it.

He made that argument 2 weeks ago and there were like 7 threads on it.
OH... I guess that explains it then. Guess I'll catch up on vacation.

Actually... Who am I kidding... This place isn't THAT important.

Forum List

Back