FACT CHECK: George Floyd Was Not Murdered

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

I never thought the police in this case did anything wrong. Floyd’s fate was a direct and foreseeable consequence of his actions: trying to pass funny money, eating a pile of drugs, fighting with police. I would be disappointed in law enforcement if Floyd survived.

Technically, you could say his fentanyl dealer killed him.... not that anybody would ever give a fuck.

george floyd.jpg

I never thought the police in this case did anything wrong. Floyd’s fate was a direct and foreseeable consequence of his actions: trying to pass funny money, eating a pile of drugs, fighting with police. I would be disappointed in law enforcement if Floyd survived.
Yeah, he was. We all watched the video.

The jury, judge, and appeals courts all find your "fact check"... factless.

The jury disagreed.

End of story.

• Banned
The cited retraction has nothing to do with George "Fentanyl" Floyd. Also, since you really do not seem to have a grasp on journalism, it is not uncommon for sources to have to periodically publish retractions. Even sources like the New York Times and Washington Post regularly do this. The more troubling scenario is if a source publishes what turns out to be incorrect information and then fails/refuses to retract.
But that is not the case here. My source is practicing the same standards of all media sources considered credible.

Therefore, I am rather confused by your post. If the purpose of your post is to cast doubt on the credibility of the source, then clearly, based on the foregoing, it does not do so. Secondly, your post does not address the OP topic; it is completely unrelated. All I can say is that I hope you get the mental help you need.

The cited retraction has nothing to do with George "Fentanyl" Floyd. Also, since you really do not seem to have a grasp on journalism, it is not uncommon for sources to have to periodically publish retractions. Even sources like the New York Times and Washington Post regularly do this. The more troubling scenario is if a source publishes what turns out to be incorrect information and then fails/refuses to retract.
But that is not the case here. My source is practicing the same standards of all media sources considered credible.

Therefore, I am rather confused by your post. If the purpose of your post is to cast doubt on the credibility of the source, then clearly, based on the foregoing, it does not do so. Secondly, your post does not address the OP topic; it is completely unrelated. All I can say is that I hope you get the mental help you need.

The reason they retracted was the threat of a lawsuit.

There is a big difference between police misconduct (which is absolutely what we served) and the commission of a murder.

The cops were n the wrong.

But that doesn’t mean that Chauvin was the proximate cause of the death of George Floyd. And if he wasn’t, then t wasn’t a “murder.”

Right, because they are never wrong. Hell, look at the OJ jury. Juries are never wrong.
Once you eliminate the tainted evidence the OJK jury was correct.
The remaining evidence combined with demonstrable bad police behavior left the jury no choice but to return a finding of not guilty.

OJ did it and the case was open and shut till the LAPD decided it needed to help convict rather than simply gather evidence and report.

The jury, the judge, and the appeals courts have all agreed.
George was murdered.

Take of those MAGA colored glasses and you'll see it for yourself.

Forum List

Back