rdean

So far, my favorite is Hillary's claim that Trump has insulted:

Muslims

Blacks

Hispanics

The disabled

Women

And more. I don't remember them all.

Fact check came up with examples of every single one.

Dunno why but I thought you might have posted about topics that people actually care about but nope, just your stupid identity politics bullshit.

Stupid me

Dunno why but I thought you might have posted about topics that people actually care about but nope, just your stupid identity politics bullshit.

Stupid me
Thinking that fact checking is something no one cares about makes me agree, you are very stupid. And it amazes me that there is something we both can actually agree on.

poor Donnie

said he apologized for locker room talk

then said he didn't say it.

bla bla bla....

Muslims

Blacks

Hispanics

The disabled

Women

Who cares ?

Here is a fact they need to check.

You've put out about 100 threads in the last three weeks. Almost all of which are nothing but impotent hit pieces that are the product of a frenzied mind.

That's a fact you stupid left wing candidate for moron of the year.

Trump said we don't know who is hacking our systems. We don't know whether or not it's Russia.

Our US Intelligence Community said it is confident it's Russia. All signs point to Russia.

My question is: Why does it seem Trump is always defending Russia. It's so obvious and regular, it can't be denied.

Stupid me
Thinking that fact checking is something no one cares about makes me agree, you are very stupid. And it amazes me that there is something we both can actually agree on.

No. Thinking your fact checking can replace the fact that Hillary let Donald back in the race is beyond moronic.

She folded.

And just when I thought this thing was over and we could get used to vomiting at the idea of one of them in the WH.

I can't wait for November 9th. Either was....it sucks.

Clinton said Trump's tax plan would raise taxes on middle class families.

TRUE:

The Tax Foundation said Trump's plan would significantly raise taxes on middle class and poor families with children. With the largest increases for single working parents.

Stupid me

No. Thinking your fact checking can replace the fact that Hillary let Donald back in the race is beyond moronic.

She folded.

And just when I thought this thing was over and we could get used to vomiting at the idea of one of them in the WH.

You're wrong. It was like Pence and Kaine. Pence thought he won, until he got fact checked. Now everyone knows he's a liar and a shill for Trump.

Clinton said Trump's tax plan would raise taxes on middle class families.

TRUE:

The Tax Foundation said Trump's plan would significantly raise taxes on middle class and poor families with children. With the largest increases for single working parents.

What ???

Somebody presented a plan ?

Wow....that's awsome. We actually talked about an issue....somewhere.

I'm ecstatic that we talked about an issue.

I didn't watch tonight's idiotfest.....and from what I hear...I missed nothing.

Stupid me

She folded.

You're wrong. It was like Pence and Kaine. Pence thought he won, until he got fact checked. Now everyone knows he's a liar and a shill for Trump.

You left out your link, like you almost always do.

Muslims

Blacks

Hispanics

The disabled

Women

Who cares ?

You've put out about 100 threads in the last three weeks. Almost all of which are nothing but impotent hit pieces that are the product of a frenzied mind.

rdean can't come close in comparison to Vigawhatyacallit. That guy gets posting multiple Trump ass kissing threads every day, day after day.

Trump insisted he never sent out a Tweet saying the former Miss Universe had a "sex tape".

FALSE:

Everyone knows he did. It's what they are talking about when they say Tweets at 3 in the morning.

Stupid me

She folded.

What link? Didn't you watch the debate? Don't you keep track of the candidate's lies?
I do.

Muslims

Blacks

Hispanics

The disabled

Women

Who cares ?

rdean can't come close in comparison to Vigawhatyacallit. That guy gets posting multiple Trump ass kissing threads every day, day after day.

Between he and Matthew giving each other electronic handjobs.....I am ready to vote for Trump just out of spite.

If these two morons represent the typical Clinton supporter....God help us.

Trump said health care is up 71% since last year.

FALSE:

HHS reported that rise to be about 9%.

Stupid me

She folded.

What link? Didn't you watch the debate? Don't you keep track of the candidate's lies?
I do.

The only lies you keep track of are the ones in your fairy tale.

I'll bet you get your count right off of gayleftwingers.com

I don't look at sites like this one. But I thought the picture was funny. Do I think Kaine lied...no.

FACT CHECK: 21 Times Tim Kaine Lied During the VP Debate

tim-kaine-liar.jpg

Trump said Obama gave Iran 150 billion in a one sided transaction.

FALSE:

The Iranians were given access to their own money of 60 billion and at the same time, ended their nuclear program. So it couldn't be counted as "one sided".

Stupid me

She folded.

Nobody but you thinks anyone but Pence won that debate. He looked better, sounded better, and was more knolwegable.

You are a total moron.

Forum List

Back