Fact Checking

When are lefties going to stop whining? "God bless America" is not subject to a fact check.
It's also meaningless when republican'ts say it.

Agree.

Dana Perino was classic this week talking about Democrats on The Five.

Dana Perino: Emotions cannot be fact checked

LOL

I think Tramp loves the riots and probably wishes there were more of them.
He's doing everything he can to stoke the unrest.

The Riots are proving the impotence of liberal mayors and governors. But there isn't anything that he could do to "stoke them" even if the President wanted to. The BLM rioters are devotees of the Biden Cult, ultraliberals. The city police departments are all controlled by Woke Politicians. All Mr. Trump can do is to sit down and observe the action, pointing out the fruits of ultraliberalism to the people.

Why does the GOP continue to lie, to misrepresent facts and for the first time not presented a Platform?

Another night of Republicans failing fact checking against DNC talking points. Just f'd up, isn't it Rye?

I checked your first quote saying Pence lied, and it was Democrats who lied. Here's what Biden said:

Biden’s "absolutely" comment came after Barkan mentioned recent killings of Black Americans by police. Noting that protesters say redirecting some police funding to social services could reduce fatal police encounters, Barkan asked: "Are you open to that kind of reform?"​
"Yes. I proposed that kind of reform," Biden said.​

That is defunding the police, liar. Note the leftist site says he didn't say yes to defunding the police, then gave the accurate quote where Biden said yes to defunding the police, LOL

Listen, I'm retired law enforcement, I do not support defunding police dept's; I do believe police dept's are not all the same, thus, I believe the AG and the Federal Dept of Justice ought to bring Police Chiefs and Sheriffs together regionally to establish a national Use of Force Policy and the use of less than lethal practices.

Sadly the current AG has already sided with the White Supremacists, you know them when the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it.

That has nothing to do with my post. The fact check post first lie was saying it's a lie that Biden said he supported defunding the police.

But the quote where he said yes was in fact a question if he supported defunding the police.

It's what you do, you lie. It's fundamental to being a Democrat. That Democrats are going to do the "fact checking" is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats are the ones who fail by far the fact checks. In fact most of Trump's lies aren't things he actually said, they are Democrats lying about what he said then fact checking their own lie and calling Trump a liar.

You're pretty lame at this

The quote was taken out of context, you know it and I know it.

And this quote, "You're pretty lame at this" is another ad hominem. Keep it up and I will begin to see how close you come to PoliticalChic's record.

Biden said absolutely to the question if he supported taking money out of the police budget and moving it to a different department for a different use. Then he said he proposed that.

Explain how that's "out of context" for defunding the police. That is exactly defunding the police.

Democrats are such liars, it's just what you do

Read the link, and then admit Pence is the liar, trump is a serial liar and almost everyone to appear on this circus - the RNC convention - is either a relative of the President or an employee of the President or a token minority.

I gave you the context of what Biden said and he clearly supported defunding the cops. So what Pence said was true and the leftist fact check link you provided is lying

You did not, my post did. Given that you watch Fox and read Internet Propaganda I must withdraw my comment that you are dishonest, it appears you are brainwashed.

No, you're just a liar.

From your link

"When asked whether he'd support cutting funding to law enforcement, and he replied, 'Yes, absolutely,'" Pence said.​

I gave you the context and what Pence said was true. Biden said he would move money out of the police budget.

Rye: No, kaz, moving money out of the police budget isn't cutting the police budget

What is wrong with you? Seriously?

Tramp is also defunding the police, did you see the new funding, taking money away from the states is taking money from the police.

Biden said he would redirect some of it.
When are lefties going to stop whining? "God bless America" is not subject to a fact check.

Agree.

LOL

Yes he loves the unrest and the rioting.

Even the DNC laughs at this point when they see you coming. They poke each other and giggle "that's pelelope, she'll believe anything. Watch this ..."

Agree.

LOL

That's so stupid, it's clearly the Democrats stoking the unrest. Your head is an empty vassal for DNC talking points now. Nothing left at all to independently think

Another personal attack, offering the BIG LIE being promulgated by Trump&Co. It seems your love for Donald Trump is beyond redemption.

Agree.

LOL

That's so stupid, it's clearly the Democrats stoking the unrest. Your head is an empty vassal for DNC talking points now. Nothing left at all to independently think

Really, by the cops continually killing the blacks. It's tramps USA and he stoked the unrest from the day one, when he was going after Obama.

Agree.

LOL
Who?

Former white house press secretary. You wouldn't know her. You'd have to be informed to do that
How former?

Agree.

LOL

Another personal attack, offering the BIG LIE being promulgated by Trump&Co. It seems your love for Donald Trump is beyond redemption.

Biden said he "absolutely" agreed with moving money out of the police budget and you're still saying he didn't support defunding the police, and you're calling anyone else a liar? LOL

Agree.

LOL

Really, by the cops continually killing the blacks. It's tramps USA and he stoked the unrest from the day one, when he was going after Obama.

You're brainwashed

Agree.

LOL
Who?

Former white house press secretary. You wouldn't know her. You'd have to be informed to do that
How former?

Here's an interesting site!

www.google.com

Yes, o

Why does the GOP continue to lie, to misrepresent facts and for the first time not presented a Platform?

Another night of Republicans failing fact checking against DNC talking points. Just f'd up, isn't it Rye?

I checked your first quote saying Pence lied, and it was Democrats who lied. Here's what Biden said:

Biden’s "absolutely" comment came after Barkan mentioned recent killings of Black Americans by police. Noting that protesters say redirecting some police funding to social services could reduce fatal police encounters, Barkan asked: "Are you open to that kind of reform?"​

That is defunding the police, liar. Note the leftist site says he didn't say yes to defunding the police, then gave the accurate quote where Biden said yes to defunding the police, LOL

Listen, I'm retired law enforcement, I do not support defunding police dept's; I do believe police dept's are not all the same, thus, I believe the AG and the Federal Dept of Justice ought to bring Police Chiefs and Sheriffs together regionally to establish a national Use of Force Policy and the use of less than lethal practices.

Sadly the current AG has already sided with the White Supremacists, you know them when the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it.

That has nothing to do with my post. The fact check post first lie was saying it's a lie that Biden said he supported defunding the police.

But the quote where he said yes was in fact a question if he supported defunding the police.

It's what you do, you lie. It's fundamental to being a Democrat. That Democrats are going to do the "fact checking" is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats are the ones who fail by far the fact checks. In fact most of Trump's lies aren't things he actually said, they are Democrats lying about what he said then fact checking their own lie and calling Trump a liar.

And this quote, "You're pretty lame at this" is another ad hominem. Keep it up and I will begin to see how close you come to PoliticalChic's record.

Biden said absolutely to the question if he supported taking money out of the police budget and moving it to a different department for a different use. Then he said he proposed that.

Explain how that's "out of context" for defunding the police. That is exactly defunding the police.

Read the link, and then admit Pence is the liar, trump is a serial liar and almost everyone to appear on this circus - the RNC convention - is either a relative of the President or an employee of the President or a token minority.

I gave you the context of what Biden said and he clearly supported defunding the cops. So what Pence said was true and the leftist fact check link you provided is lying

You did not, my post did. Given that you watch Fox and read Internet Propaganda I must withdraw my comment that you are dishonest, it appears you are brainwashed.

No, you're just a liar.

From your link

"When asked whether he'd support cutting funding to law enforcement, and he replied, 'Yes, absolutely,'" Pence said.​

I gave you the context and what Pence said was true. Biden said he would move money out of the police budget.

Rye: No, kaz, moving money out of the police budget isn't cutting the police budget

Tramp is also defunding the police, did you see the new funding, taking money away from the states is taking money from the police.

Agree.

LOL

Yes, standard tRumpling MO. Accuse others of what you are doing.

Agree.

LOL

You're brainwashed

No I don't think so, he loves the unrest so he can stoke fear in your whites and I'm a white.

Muslims, blacks and caravans, you had best watch out, they want your home and belongings. LOL.

The GOP on civil rights, that's a laugh:

This one proves that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It's typical of the GOP to invite the spawn of the falwells to make a bigoted speech. Remember that it invited a woman to speak while knowing that she has a history of disparaging women's participation in democracy and only pulled her after she published an anti-Semitic screed. The GOP has a record of opposing civil rights. It's nasty, and it has got to own up to its bigotry against so many Americans.

She's bigoted because she knows what gender is, sure she is.

A "boy" is someone with an "XY" Chromosome. What's stupid is saying what you think can change your gender

No. What's stupid is to obsess over what somebody else does when it's none of your business.

At least admit that the GOP invited a speaker who has openly spoken out in favor of gender-based bigotry against people of her own gender. So much for an appreciation of liberty.

Yes, o

No, you're just a liar.

From your link

Agree.

LOL

Yes, standard tRumpling MO. Accuse others of what you are doing.

There is nothing you won't parrot back is there?

Agree.

LOL

You're brainwashed

No I don't think so, he loves the unrest so he can stoke fear in your whites and I'm a white.

Muslims, blacks and caravans, you had best watch out, they want your home and belongings. LOL.

They told you that at your last Klan meeting? Everyone in the room was a Democrat, huh?

The GOP on civil rights, that's a laugh:

This one proves that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It's typical of the GOP to invite the spawn of the falwells to make a bigoted speech. Remember that it invited a woman to speak while knowing that she has a history of disparaging women's participation in democracy and only pulled her after she published an anti-Semitic screed. The GOP has a record of opposing civil rights. It's nasty, and it has got to own up to its bigotry against so many Americans.

She's bigoted because she knows what gender is, sure she is.

A "boy" is someone with an "XY" Chromosome. What's stupid is saying what you think can change your gender

No. What's stupid is to obsess over what somebody else does when it's none of your business.

At least admit that the GOP invited a speaker who has openly spoken out in favor of gender-based bigotry against people of her own gender. So much for an appreciation of liberty.

I said nothing about anyone personally, empty headed dumb ass. I said that a male is an XY chromosome. That's a general statement, nothing to do with anyone's personal business. Democrats are so stupid, it's incredible

Agree.

LOL

You're brainwashed

They told you that at your last Klan meeting? Everyone in the room was a Democrat, huh?

do you see my LOL at the end, I was making fun at the right wingers, as they deserve it.

Agree.

LOL

You're brainwashed

do you see my LOL at the end, I was making fun at the right wingers, as they deserve it.

If you want to make fun of conservatives, you need to learn what they think. What you posted was what the DNC brainwashed you to think that conservatives think. No one would even get what you are talking about other than a Democrat under the same programming you received

Forum List

Back