Fact Checking

The GOP on civil rights, that's a laugh:

A man in a dress is still a man, no matter how often and how shrill libs insist that such a man is actually a "Broad".

Personally, if a man goes home, and likes to play dress up, takes a walk on the wild side, hanging out at the local gay bars and highway rest stops, that's really his own affair.

But when he goes to work from 9 to 5, representing his employer as an accountant or Commonwealth Secretary of Health, he should be dressed as a man with a suit and tie.

Thanks once again for sharing your callous disregard for other human beings.
Support for BLM is callous.

So you admit hunting to kill black men is good!?

A lot of people who are opposed to discrimination and racism are also against the radical, marxist BLM organization. BLM isn't a sentiment, its an actual outfit that has a real budget and a printed ultraliberal platform

Why does the GOP continue to lie, to misrepresent facts and for the first time not presented a Platform?
To give you something to bitch about? To ignore the fact that the RNC is killing it while the DNC was an absolute self-serving dud?

Killing the truth, yeah, that is true. The DNC Convention was diverse and entertaining. Republican's who have decided not to vote for Trump's reelection:

The GOP on civil rights, that's a laugh:

A man in a dress is still a man, no matter how often and how shrill libs insist that such a man is actually a "Broad".

Personally, if a man goes home, and likes to play dress up, takes a walk on the wild side, hanging out at the local gay bars and highway rest stops, that's really his own affair.

But when he goes to work from 9 to 5, representing his employer as an accountant or Commonwealth Secretary of Health, he should be dressed as a man with a suit and tie.

Thanks once again for sharing your callous disregard for other human beings.
Support for BLM is callous.

So you admit hunting to kill black men is good!?

A lot of people who are opposed to discrimination and racism are also against the radical, marxist BLM organization. BLM isn't a sentiment, its an actual outfit that has a real budget and a printed ultraliberal platform

Hey Bozo, you've pointed out that BLM is using the American Process, much like the Suffragettes - those exercising their 1st Amendment Rights. They are people who are demanding the rights and privileges of all citizens. The few agent provocateurs are not Democrats or progressives or liberals or commies, as clowns like you keep claiming they are; the agent provocateurs are criminals!

Last edited:
The DNC Convention was diverse and entertaining.
Really. The DNC was nothing more than a few democratic political insiders huckstering to their own base along with a few Hollywood jocks stroking themselves neither of whom the average person cares about or can relate to much less cares what they think. Even PBS said it was dull.

Why does the GOP continue to lie, to misrepresent facts and for the first time not presented a Platform?
To give you something to bitch about? To ignore the fact that the RNC is killing it while the DNC was an absolute self-serving dud?

Killing the truth, yeah, that is true. The DNC Convention was diverse and entertaining. Republican's who have decided not to vote for Trump's reelection:

If they do not, its their funeral. The macabre agendas not just in front of the citizens but what happens behind us will be our waterloo.

Sleepy Joe's endorsement for the Black Lives Matter Organization and its marxist charter is well documented, RC.

To date, the Biden Cult hasn't criticized BLM at all. Its more than fair play for VP Pence to hold Biden to the platform which he adheres to.

This election is a referendum on Sleepy Joe Biden and his whole motley cult

Of topic and another damn lie abusing Joe Biden. There are dozens of other posts and threads attacking Joe Biden, and making mocking BLM, his choice for VP. The current VP is a damn liar too, and The current president can never be trusted to tell the truth. These are facts, and only fools and liars deny them.
Terrible RNC.jpg

Another night of Republicans failing fact checking against DNC talking points. Just f'd up, isn't it Rye?

Ummm...another night of lies, something you would acknowledge if you were honest.

Another night of Republicans failing fact checking against DNC talking points. Just f'd up, isn't it Rye?

I checked your first quote saying Pence lied, and it was Democrats who lied. Here's what Biden said:

Biden’s "absolutely" comment came after Barkan mentioned recent killings of Black Americans by police. Noting that protesters say redirecting some police funding to social services could reduce fatal police encounters, Barkan asked: "Are you open to that kind of reform?"​
"Yes. I proposed that kind of reform," Biden said.​

That is defunding the police, liar. Note the leftist site says he didn't say yes to defunding the police, then gave the accurate quote where Biden said yes to defunding the police, LOL

Ummm...another night of lies, something you would acknowledge if you were honest.

Biden said he proposed taking money from the police budget and moving it to another budget to be used for a different purpose.

What part of defunding the police don't you understand?

So what did the fact checkers find when they fact checked the Democratic convention? Oh right they didn’t do any because if you agree with the lies being told there acceptable this tells you all you need to know about the fact checkers.

Biden said he proposed taking money from the police budget and moving it to another budget to be used for a different purpose.

What I don't understand is how Biden's "Defunding the Police" policy will dovetail with his Gun Confiscation policy that his gun confiscation czar Beto will be conducting? How will that encourage safety. No guns held by Law Abiders and the police both defunded, and committed to the policy of "Only Black Lives Matter" where the young black male is honored as the official sacred cow of our civilization.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So what did the fact checkers find when they fact checked the Democratic convention? Oh right they didn’t do any because if you agree with the lies being told there acceptable this tells you all you need to know about the fact checkers.

"fact checking" is just a bullshit tactic by the media to make their opinions into real "news" by saying they are "fact checking" instead just rebutting and answering it which is clearly opinion

What I don't understand is how Biden's "Defunding the Police" policy will dovetail with his Gun Confiscation policy that his gun confiscation czar Beto will be conducting? How will that encourage safety. No guns held by Law Abiders and the police both defunded, and committed to the policy of "Only Black Lives Matter" where the young black male is honored as the official sacred cow of our civilization.

It's even crazier than that. As you point out, Biden wants to defund the police while he disarms the population, which of course leaves criminals armed while there are no police to protect us. Even crazier is that he says the cops are systemically racist.

So in fact Biden wants:

1) Systemically racist cops and criminals armed

2) Honest citizens defenseless

If they could think through their stupid shit, they'd stop being Democrats

"fact checking" is just a bullshit tactic by the media to make their opinions into real "news" by saying they are "fact checking" instead just rebutting and answering it which is clearly opinion

And this one was classic. The "fact check" said that Pence lied about saying Joe wanted to defund the police, he actually said he proposed moving money out of the police budget into a different budget for a different use, which is ... defunding the police ...

Democrats are the flat out dumbest people

Sleepy Joe's endorsement for the Black Lives Matter Organization and its marxist charter is well documented, RC.

To date, the Biden Cult hasn't criticized BLM at all. Its more than fair play for VP Pence to hold Biden to the platform which he adheres to.

This election is a referendum on Sleepy Joe Biden and his whole motley cult

Of topic and another damn lie abusing Joe Biden. There are dozens of other posts and threads attacking Joe Biden, and making mocking BLM, his choice for VP. The current VP is a damn liar too, and The current president can never be trusted to tell the truth. These are facts, and only fools and liars deny them.

Facts according to you, you are an inveterate liar so we aren't buying what you're saying. Joe is a worthless, dementia addled empty suit. Nothing more.

I checked your first quote saying Pence lied, and it was Democrats who lied. Here's what Biden said:

Biden’s "absolutely" comment came after Barkan mentioned recent killings of Black Americans by police. Noting that protesters say redirecting some police funding to social services could reduce fatal police encounters, Barkan asked: "Are you open to that kind of reform?"​

That is defunding the police, liar. Note the leftist site says he didn't say yes to defunding the police, then gave the accurate quote where Biden said yes to defunding the police, LOL

Listen, I'm retired law enforcement, I do not support defunding police dept's; I do believe police dept's are not all the same, thus, I believe the AG and the Federal Dept of Justice ought to bring Police Chiefs and Sheriffs together regionally to establish a national Use of Force Policy and the use of less than lethal practices.

Sadly the current AG has already sided with the White Supremacists, you know them when the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it.

Listen, I'm retired law enforcement, I do not support defunding police dept's; I do believe police dept's are not all the same, thus, I believe the AG and the Federal Dept of Justice ought to bring Police Chiefs and Sheriffs together regionally to establish a national Use of Force Policy and the use of less than lethal practices.

Sadly the current AG has already sided with the White Supremacists, you know them when the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it.
You might not support defunding the police, but Sleepy Joe certainly does. Defunding the police is part of the BLM platform that he gave his imprimatur to.

As far as "national use of force policy"- why do think its such a great idea to remove local municipalities from establishing and supervising their own police forces?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That has nothing to do with my post. The fact check post first lie was saying it's a lie that Biden said he supported defunding the police.

But the quote where he said yes was in fact a question if he supported defunding the police.

It's what you do, you lie. It's fundamental to being a Democrat. That Democrats are going to do the "fact checking" is as stupid as it sounds. Democrats are the ones who fail by far the fact checks. In fact most of Trump's lies aren't things he actually said, they are Democrats lying about what he said then fact checking their own lie and calling Trump a liar.

You're pretty lame at this

Forum List

Back