Fact is fact, Tea Partiers are extremists

Better yet, I'll bet you're the spitting image of this guy.

http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/road_trip/dj_qualls/roadtrip.jpgIMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER]:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:[/CENTER][/quote]

pretty good. what did you beat up on guys like that back in high school? make you feel better about yourself? :doubt:[/QUOTE]

:lol: That one must have hit home! :lol:

[CENTER][IMGhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hy8W4_wYw2Y/S0Xn9GH3Y4I/AAAAAAAAAVM/zabk1a9xLNY/s400/homerun.jpg​
I'm bored already.

This is about as far as I can go with kids like you.

I hope this lesson was helpful.

keep on truckin', you fuckin' fraud.

:eusa_whistle:

that city?

yep, I see it now. village idiot. I recognize you now. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. A bit younger than I remember, but spitting image.

What the hell is wrong with you? Picked last in gym class too many times?

gym class? :lol:

omfg, maybe you are a snot nosed little twerp of a kid after all? :lol:

pretty good. what did you beat up on guys like that back in high school? make you feel better about yourself? :doubt:

[IMGhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hy8W4_wYw2Y/S0Xn9GH3Y4I/AAAAAAAAAVM/zabk1a9xLNY/s400/homerun.jpg[/IMG]​
I'm bored already.

Yeah, cuz we just found out you weigh about 90 pounds and disappear when you turn sideways. :lol: Explains everything.

[IMGhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hy8W4_wYw2Y/S0Xn9GH3Y4I/AAAAAAAAAVM/zabk1a9xLNY/s400/homerun.jpg[/IMG]​
I'm bored already.

Yeah, cuz we just found out you weigh about 90 pounds and disappear when you turn sideways. :lol: Explains everything.

and you're like 5'6" at most.

If I had to bet, most likely 5' 3 1/1" :eusa_whistle:

Hey........at least if you stand with the Tea Party folks, you'll never be labled a limpwrister.

All men who are lefties have a certain level of limpwristedness to them..............sort of a weenie way of approaching life and almost invariably the types to shit their pants in a confrontation. Indeed........they were always the ones in grade school to be the first to pull the weenie move of pointing out the spit ball shooter. I always loathed those weenie types...............

Look at the posts of the weenies on this forum...........guy like Dean, Rightwinger, maineman, Dr Smith, Peepers, Last LWC et. al...............all miserable fcukks who were picked last on the playground for years, carried their gay lunchboxes to school and got their balls kicked in because of it. You know they've been social invalids just llooking at their total post count........LMAO. Fcukking weenies sit behind their computers for 16 hours a day. The concept of "buckle up your chinstrap s0n" has never meant anything to the lefty, and it never will, thus, this tiptoe around adversity in life is the consistent theme. Fcukking nuts to that shit.........you'll never hear a tea party person pulling weenie, whiny stunts like the fcukking limpwristers.

Trust me............America was NOT founded on fcukking limpwristers.............

Last edited:
and you're like 5'6" at most.

If I had to bet, most likely 5' 3 1/1" :eusa_whistle:

5' 10", 195. Don't be frightened. It's all good.

fuckin funny. :lol:

a small man would think of 5' 10" as being tall. :lol:

5'3" - 5'6" it is. :lol::lol::lol:

The average height of an American male is 5'9". That puts me an inch over the average you dipshit. I never said I was Moses Hightower, but I'm sure as hell not short. You're just pissed that I could bench press your scrawny ass with one arm.

Are you going to stop obsessing over me now you fucking homo?

The average height of an American male is 5'9". That puts me an inch over the average you dipshit. I never said I was Moses Hightower, but I'm sure as hell not short. You're just pissed that I could bench press your scrawny ass with one arm.

w0w...........we got a real tough guy here. He bench presses!!!:eek::eek:

Go get 'em Bro! LOL

ROFLMAO.gif

Go get 'em Bro! LOL

ROFLMAO.gif

wow. the peanut gallery and the homo insults. wow. we're back in junior high. :eek:

Right-wing extremists taint Tea Party protests, hurt conservative cause | The Eagle Online

This was from a conservative on conservatives. The Tea Partiers are sick extremist monkeys with severe mental issues and are in need of help. When you believe lies are the truth and believe it as gospel something is wrong.

Fact is, you're an idiot. You always have been and always will be.

Out of curiosity, I don't recall that you requested a userID change from me. Think I'll just go see if you have two accounts ....:eusa_whistle:

Right-wing extremists taint Tea Party protests, hurt conservative cause | The Eagle Online

This was from a conservative on conservatives. The Tea Partiers are sick extremist monkeys with severe mental issues and are in need of help. When you believe lies are the truth and believe it as gospel something is wrong.

Fact is, you're an idiot. You always have been and always will be.

Out of curiosity, I don't recall that you requested a userID change from me. Think I'll just go see if you have two accounts ....:eusa_whistle:

rut-Roh Rorge! :lol:

Go get 'em Bro! LOL

ROFLMAO.gif

wow. the peanut gallery and the homo insults. wow. we're back in junior high. :eek:

Don't address it to me pal. I'm the least or your fuckin' worries...that would be yourself.:lol:

Don't address it to me pal. I'm the least or your fuckin' worries...that would be yourself.:lol:

worries? In junior high school? I was the last one you'd want to pick on. Never happened.:lol:

*I* ain't the one constantly alluding to it sport. *YOU* have larger problems and it isn't *ME* or JHS.

I am amused that most of the protesters hide behind the founding fathers, the flag and the Constitution. It's as if their ideas cannot stand on their own.

I'm not surprised that you don't understand.

You see our ideas are the same ones as the Founders. Liberty. Small government. Separation of powers. Low taxes.

So we dont have to hide behind people we whole heartedly agree with. Their ideas have proven to be good. So we are advocating them.

Ironically, you are admitting that you have completely different ideas. So why are you against liberty and freedom?

worries? In junior high school? I was the last one you'd want to pick on. Never happened.:lol:

*I* ain't the one constantly alluding to it sport. *YOU* have larger problems and it isn't *ME* or JHS.

okie dokie. the posts betray your claims.

have a nice day Butchie :meow:

:lol:

okie dokie. the posts betray your claims.

have a nice day Butchie :meow:

:lol:

Fact is, the thread title's no more or less true than Democrats are Extremists. Pick one, fuckwit.

Don't you lefties need to go have so gay sex cuz it's okay somewhere?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back