Fact is fact, Tea Partiers are extremists

are you aware of what you just said? I doubt it.

carry on

:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

I know EXACTLY what I just said. If the French hadn't bailed Washington's ass out we'd still be subjects of the Crown. You're not real good at this, are you?

You lost when you touched the keyboard. Go argue with truthmatters. She's your speed.

As *IF* you needed help understanding YOUR own words?

:lol:What a presumptive statement. LOL!

Dante's special...

Im a bit dumbfounded. So apparently the Founders set up a limited Federal government because they wanted it to be big and controling our every action. There really isnt anything to say to something that absurd.

No. They wanted it to be minimal and allow states to take care of themselves. Abraham Lincoln created this hydra we suffer under.

Im a bit dumbfounded. So apparently the Founders set up a limited Federal government because they wanted it to be big and controling our every action. There really isnt anything to say to something that absurd.

And of course WE are dealing with Liberal fuckwits that think that their words were over 200 years ago, and no longer apply.

But then they miss the other part of the equation that is rock solid that their WORDS, and the Constitution is the basis for all law in this Republic that they by their presumption of moldy Founders means nothing and they continue to Bolster Obama to circumvent.

Short of it? The Constitution is a nuiscience that must be breached at whatever cost.

You are totally confused --possibly mentally ill.

Founding Father Karl Marx, made it abundantly clear that he wanted the US to be a Communist Country.

"The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

you do know I'm in a wheelchair, don't you?

:evil:

Well..that makes getting to the floor easier... :eusa_whistle:

It was once said that Dante had cerebral palsy, and the righties and haters who said this acted just like you are acting now. One had a child who had a horrible case of cancer.

When you're ready to discuss whatever it is you've turned in to over the last couple months, and why, we'll discuss my responses to your present illness.:eusa_eh:

I see. best you can do is pick rightwing media personalities to go against Founding Fathers. Try to stack the deck much?

Washington couldn't debate with me. Not on politics NOR military strategy and tactics. He was versed in Napoleonic doctrine. I would destroy him.

Next, fuckwit .....?

carry on

I know EXACTLY what I just said. If the French hadn't bailed Washington's ass out we'd still be subjects of the Crown. You're not real good at this, are you?

You lost when you touched the keyboard. Go argue with truthmatters. She's your speed.

and if a bear didn't shit in the woods. Washington was a mediocre tactician. So? He was a great leader. Leadership above the rank of nitwit involves more than reading about the failures of others.

nope. but if that is what you read from what I posted...my opinion of you was a little too high.

my error.

won't make that mistake again

:eusa_whistle:

carry on

Do you like clowns?

Dante's special...

Of course he is. And so are you, when you take the bag off your head.

No. They wanted it to be minimal and allow states to take care of themselves. Abraham Lincoln created this hydra we suffer under.

There is alot of truth to this. God love Lincoln for his love of the Union, but it ended up getting more convoluted than i think even the Founders would have allowed.

A breach of contract of sorts. And we were treated to The Slaughterhouse Cases, and the 14th Amendment.

Do you like clowns?

Why? Are *YOU* One?

carry on

and if a bear didn't shit in the woods. Washington was a mediocre tactician. So? He was a great leader. Leadership above the rank of nitwit involves more than reading about the failures of others.

I made a statement of Liberal Projection of themselves over the Founders that Liberals find as a nuscience...THIS statement by Danturd is one such occurence.

Feel Proud Danturd. *YOU* Have my eye. How nice and easy it is to make mince meat of your vapid horseshit.

I made a statement of Liberal Projection of themselves over the Founders that Liberals find as a nuscience[sic]...THIS statement by Danturd is one such occurence[sic].

Feel Proud Danturd. *YOU* Have my eye. How nice and easy it is to make mince meat of your vapid horseshit.

You are totally confused --possibly mentally ill.

Founding Father Karl Marx, made it abundantly clear that he wanted the US to be a Communist Country.

"The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralize all instruments of production in the hands of the state…"

Indeed. I sat today and listed to a clip of Obama today making light, and laughing that he wrested $68 Billion away from the banks.

And I had to ask under what authority within the Constitution?

Hannity has nicknamed Mark Levin "The Great One." Levin and Hannity remain frequent contributors to each other's programs, often calling in and...referring to each other as "Doctor Hannity" and "Doctor Levin."

:lol::lol::lol:

people, this is what you are up against. :eek:

Forum List

Back