Fact is fact, Tea Partiers are extremists

Mark Levin is an extremist anarchist piece of shit. He thinks everyone who is not as extremist as himself is a "Benedict Arnold".

His rants are pure, unadulterated hate-speech. If Mark Levin were some guy in a bar and we were having a conversation and he started saying the shit he says on the radio, in the tone he says it on the radio, I would beat the living shit out of him. And that says a lot coming from me.

I love to talk with people of different viewpoints, and I hardly ever get overly emotional about any of it, but what Mark Levin states on his show isn't worthy of debate, only worthy of my utter contempt.

Mark Levin is an extremist anarchist piece of shit. He thinks everyone who is not as extremist as himself is a "Benedict Arnold".

His rants are pure, unadulterated hate-speech. If Mark Levin were some guy in a bar and we were having a conversation and he started saying the shit he says on the radio, in the tone he says it on the radio, I would beat the living shit out of him. And that says a lot coming from me.

I love to talk with people of different viewpoints, and I hardly ever get overly emotional about any of it, but what Mark Levin states on his show isn't worthy of debate, only worthy of my utter contempt.

The difference between what you allege Mark Levin is and you hate-spouting, conformist-sheep pieces of shit is .... what, exactly?

Just think ... if he was a leftwing domestic terrorist he could get a Presidential Pardon.:eusa_whistle:

The difference between what you allege Mark Levin is and you hate-spouting, conformist-sheep pieces of shit is .... what, exactly?

The difference is I don't go telling people that disagree with me to go shoot themselves on national radio as part of some frothing-at-the-mouth rant.

The difference is I'm not so fucking extremist that I don't scream and rant about everyone I disagree with (and even some people I agree with but don't think they're extreme enough), calling them "traitors", and then turn around and spread crap-filled propaganda that's so extremist that 90% his own side disowns him.

Just think ... if he was a leftwing domestic terrorist he could get a Presidential Pardon.:eusa_whistle:

And instead, he's a right-wing domestic terrorist, or rather, an inciter of right-wing domestic terrorists, like a radical Muslim Mullah.

Gosh, that's extreme of you. Beating people up for their tone of voice? I thought you were the voice of moderation and reason...:clap2::clap2::cuckoo:

Gosh, that's extreme of you. Beating people up for their tone of voice? I thought you were the voice of moderation and reason...:clap2::clap2::cuckoo:

Usually I am, but Mark Levin would scream "traitor" at me at some point in the conversation, and probably suggest that I go kill myself for having a different point of view than him, and that's when I'd hit him. I don't take kindly to bald little lawyer-types, who never served in the military, calling me a traitor.

The difference is I don't go telling people that disagree with me to go shoot themselves on national radio as part of some frothing-at-the-mouth rant.

The difference is I'm not so fucking extremist that I don't scream and rant about everyone I disagree with (and even some people I agree with but don't think they're extreme enough), calling them "traitors", and then turn around and spread crap-filled propaganda that's so extremist that 90% his own side disowns him.

And instead, he's a right-wing domestic terrorist, or rather, an inciter of right-wing domestic terrorists, like a radical Muslim Mullah.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mark Levin is an extremist anarchist piece of shit.

Flatly untrue. Lying is no way to make your "point," Vastly Ignorant.

He thinks everyone who is not as extremist as himself is a "Benedict Arnold".

Not a speck of truth in that bogus claim or yours, either, Vastly Dishonest.

His rants are pure, unadulterated hate-speech.

Another piece of totally dishonest fiction from Vastly Indifferent to Truth.

If Mark Levin were some guy in a bar and we were having a conversation and he started saying the shit he says on the radio, in the tone he says it on the radio, I would beat the living shit out of him. And that says a lot coming from me.

Bullshit. You'd cry in a high pitched voice.

He's far too intelligent, educated and honest for you. You are completely full of shit.

It's fact because you say so? Who is it who spreads mayhem at the G3 summits? Or, throws eggs at Breitbart at Searchlight? Or who throws blood on people wearing fur? Or who supports ACORN? Or who sends the SEIU to instigate attacks on teapartiers?

Seems like it is the left in every instance.

Which president told his supporters “if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

His rants are pure, unadulterated hate-speech. If Mark Levin were some guy in a bar and we were having a conversation and he started saying the shit he says on the radio, in the tone he says it on the radio, I would beat the living shit out of him.

Uh.. who's the extremist again? This is how you react to disagreement? Beating up on people?

What are you, six?

Anyway, I see you lefty-coffee shoppers... I doubt you'll be beating up anybody in the near future. Maybe throwing rocks from a distance or keying cars.... but that's about it. Or hiding amongst the women and children while you roll hand grenades.

Last edited:
Flatly untrue. Lying is no way to make your "point," Vastly Ignorant.

Not a speck of truth in that bogus claim or yours, either, Vastly Dishonest.

Another piece of totally dishonest fiction from Vastly Indifferent to Truth

Bullshit. You'd cry in a high pitched voice.

He's far too intelligent, educated and honest for you. You are completely full of shit.

Whatever you say man, I've listened to his show, I hear the screaming anti-Obama rants he's made. I also heard the part of one of his rants where he told some woman to go shoot herself and said her husband should shoot herself for ever marrying her.

When you're criticizing Glenn fucking Beck for not being extremist enough, like he has, never mind David Brooks and Frum, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Perhaps the fact that you think someone with this kind of viewpoint on the world says something about you. Just saying (as Cali Girl would say)...

I also heard the part of one of his rants where he told some woman to go shoot herself and said her husband should shoot herself for ever marrying her.

I'd love to hear audio of this... do you have it?

Uh.. who's the extremist again? This is how you react to disagreement? Beating up on people?

What are you, six?

Accusing someone of being a traitor to their country because they have a different viewpoint that you is not "having a disagreement", it is slander.

What are you, six?

Accusing someone of being a traitor to their country because they have a different viewpoint that you is not "having a disagreement", it is slander.

Well then, using your "logic", I should be able to beat the shit out of a whole bunch of lefties, including YOU, for calling ME an extremist.. which is a lie (slander), simply because you don't agree with the tea party movement (or whatever).

Thanks for clearing up what justifies "beating the shit" out of people.

Well then, using your "logic", I should be able to beat the shit out of a whole bunch of lefties, including YOU, for calling ME an extremist.. which is a lie (slander), simply because you don't agree with the tea party movement (or whatever).

Being an extremist is not the same as being called a "traitor".

While I have used that term in the past, it has always been in the context of:

"Well, if you called so-and-so a traitor, doesn't that logically make you a traitor?"

Meaning it is a logical pointing out of hypocrisy, rather than a serious accusation.

What are you, six?

I said they are extremists because they are with their stupid political dirty tricks and games of slandering and name calling. If you disagree with a political position of policy just say so you don't have to falsely call someone a racist, Marxist or whatever, thats just slander, but don't let a "leftie" do that to some stupid jackass Republicans because you monkeys will complain and cry that you freedom and right of expression is being suppressed.

Which president told his supporters “if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

Which group of retarded gibbons brandished guns and rifles at rallies against the health care bill when there was no imminent threat against them, just for pure show? I'm sure that was a damn good way to show displeasure against health care reform, showing you can carry weapons.

Forum List

Back