Fact is fact, Tea Partiers are extremists

Which president told his supporters “if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

Which group of retarded gibbons brandished guns and rifles at rallies against the health care bill when there was no imminent threat against them, just for pure show? I'm sure that was a damn good way to show displeasure against health care reform, showing you can carry weapons.

Which group of Retarded Gibbons voted for Obama?

Lawfully carrying a gun does not damage to the country.

Obama being President does do damage.

Which president told his supporters “if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

Which group of retarded gibbons brandished guns and rifles at rallies against the health care bill when there was no imminent threat against them, just for pure show? I'm sure that was a damn good way to show displeasure against health care reform, showing you can carry weapons.

Which group of Retarded Gibbons voted for Obama?

Lawfully carrying a gun does not damage to the country.

Obama being President does do damage.

*BRANDISHING* weapons openly at a rally against health care reform is stupid because one has nothing to do with the other, it wasn't a damn NRA rally you jackass, so please explain why it was necessary?

*BRANDISHING* weapons openly at a rally against health care reform is stupid because one has nothing to do with the other, it wasn't a damn NRA rally you jackass, so please explain why it was necessary?

Why is Freedom necessary?

The Constitution is under assault - ObamaCare is one aspect. The 2nd Amendment is constantly being attacked.

The people who brought legally acquired and licensed weapons are not criminals - nor can you find any evidence that anyone was harmed by their exercise of liberty.

Now, please address how Kenneth Gladney was treated by SEIU thugs.

Some people think that you ought to be able to carry a gun openly as long as you follow the laws of your country, state, city and county. I'm one of them.

Why is Freedom necessary?

The Constitution is under assault - ObamaCare is one aspect. The 2nd Amendment is constantly being attacked.

The people who brought legally acquired and licensed weapons are not criminals - nor can you find any evidence that anyone was harmed by their exercise of liberty.

Now, please address how Kenneth Gladney was treated by SEIU thugs.

The second amendment and health care reform have nothing to do with each other monkey and you know this, you still have provided no explanation for why it was necessary. If I brought a fishing rod to a rally to protest troops being in Iraq wouldn't you think that was retarded? Sure, I have the freedom and right to bring my fishing rod but what sense what it make to bring it to an anti-war rally? You gorillas like to do a lot of chest pounding for nothing.

The second amendment and health care reform have nothing to do with each other monkey and you know this, you still have provided no explanation for why it was necessary. If I brought a fishing rod to a rally to protest troops being in Iraq wouldn't you think that was retarded? Sure, I have the freedom and right to bring my fishing rod but what sense what it make to bring it to an anti-war rally? You gorillas like to do a lot of chest pounding for nothing.

Racist hypocrite,

The 2nd Amendment and the right to not purchase health care are both aspects of Liberty - clearly a concept you neither understand nor appreciate.

*helpfully*

boe

Some people think that you ought to be able to carry a gun openly as long as you follow the laws of your country, state, city and county. I'm one of them.

This is a strawman argument you're not going to get me to go for, because no one is saying anything about whether its legal or not, whats being questioned is the relevance of bring and brandishing guns and rifles at a rally against health care.

If bringing weapons to a rally was such an egregious action - where is the harm?

Who was hurt? There must be some video taped evidence showing someone being hurt.

Can you provide anything done by a Tea Partier that is the equivalent of how SEIU thugs beat up Kenneth Gladney?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdbTVUeay8]SEIU thugs beat up Gladney[/ame]

Racist hypocrite,

The 2nd Amendment and the right to not purchase health care are both aspects of Liberty - clearly a concept you neither understand nor appreciate.

*helpfully*

boe

Chimp, health care reform and the second amendment have nothing to do with each other, there is no link except in your rightwing, compost-Tea Party delusional train of thought.

Chimp, health care reform and the second amendment have nothing to do with each other, there is no link except in your rightwing, compost-Tea Party delusional train of thought.

Thank you for continuing to prove my point, Racist Hypocrite.

I notice you have not replied regarding the SEIU thugs beating up a conservative black man.

If bringing weapons to a rally was such an egregious action - where is the harm?

Who was hurt? There must be some video taped evidence showing someone being hurt.

Can you provide anything done by a Tea Partier that is the equivalent of how SEIU thugs beat up Kenneth Gladney?

SEIU thugs beat up Gladney

Strawman and non-sequitir, you still haven't provided and rationalization or relevance of why brandishing and carry weapons at a rally against the health care bill, they have nothing to do with each other so what the hell were those jungle monkey trying to prove by doing it?

Strawman and non-sequitir, you still haven't provided and rationalization or relevance of why brandishing and carry weapons at a rally against the health care bill, they have nothing to do with each other so what the hell were those jungle monkey trying to prove by doing it?

Asked and answered, you Racist Hypocrite.

You haven't provided any rational regarding how liberty doesn't apply to both.

Nice to see how you continue to ignore (and by omission excuse) the beating of a conservative black man.

Thank you for continuing to prove my point, Racist Hypocrite.

I notice you have not replied regarding the SEIU thugs beating up a conservative black man.

Now I'm the racist, now you compost-Tea Party apes want to play the race card now, the plot gets thicker.

I agree completely.

Though, this does require background checks for open carry licenses, etc.

One thing I will say though:

Virginia recently passed a law requiring bars to allow customers in with guns. I think that drinking in a bar and carrying a gun should not mix. There are rules about drinking and driving, I think they should also apply to carrying a firearm.

Bass 2.0, the Racist Hypocrite:

You are a Racist - you posts are filled with such filth.

Asked and answered, you Racist Hypocrite.

You haven't provided any rational regarding how liberty doesn't apply to both.

Nice to see how you continue to ignore (and by omission excuse) the beating of a conservative black man.

Nice how you ignored and denied that compost-Tea Party jungle apes called a black man ****** and spit on him.

Nice how you ignored and denied that compost-Tea Party jungle apes called a black man ****** and spit on him.

That is false - and typical of the Racist Politics played by the Left.

The incident has been discussed at length in other threads - and shown to be a Big Fat Lie.

I agree completely.

Virginia recently passed a law requiring bars to allow customers in with guns. I think that drinking in a bar and carrying a gun should not mix. There are rules about drinking and driving, I think they should also apply to carrying a firearm.

In fact, I think I need to extend that to say that if the owner of any piece of private property does not want guns on the premises, then it should be his right to not allow them.

The constitution guarantees the right to bear arms, but it doesn't say anything about me letting them in my house or business.

I agree completely.

In fact, I think I need to extend that to say that if the owner of any piece of private property does not want guns on the premises, then it should be his right to not allow them.

The constitution guarantees the right to bear arms, but it doesn't say anything about me letting them in my house or business.

Complete agreement.

Owners of private property should be able to decide who and what is allowed on said property. That right extends far beyond the gun issue.

Forum List

Back