FACT: Obama and His Blimpy Wife NOT Signed Up for Obamacare

I'm looking for the beer gut, like yours. I'm not finding it.

Oh, do you object to a woman with hips and ass? lol what a Gaylord.

tumblr_m3ljiwpOzb1r9f0gyo1_500.jpg

Here she goes thinking about Warrior's flabby assed arms like, "yo, bro, do you even workout?"

ss_Getty_85117631.jpg

Here she goes uncontrollably laughing at warrior in the back-row who's arms aren't even long enough to get his fat assed belly off the ground, talking about "fuck you michelle you fat ass!" lulllzzz

ap_michelle_obama_plank_dm_110510_main.jpg

here she goes running away from and teasing warrior like - "yo, I have half your welfare check literally in my back pocket, come and get me biker dooo0000ooo0od"

210.jpg

Sit the fuck down, bro.

You look like you've never been more than 40-yards in one outing a day in your grizzle-infested Budweiser filled fucking trailer life.

So, take that all out on anonymous internet people, because in real life, likely 75% of them are in better shape than your out of breath after two swings having slorish self.

I understand tha Michelle would be envious of Warriors man-boobs

Wives of the Presidents of Italy and France walking up the steps with our First Lady 'water buffalo' Michelle.

Anyone notice a difference?? . :cool:

image020.jpg

Yea, she has a skirt that has a flare, it's designed that way.

Why would a grown assed man such as yourself have any vested interest in ridiculing a woman for her looks?

She's in shape, too. It's clearly a stretch to say that she's not.

Lastly - how much cowardice does it take to ridicule someone for their looks without having the nuts to post your own?

All valid points which would make any sane and good human reconsider things like you posted, there.

Wives of the Presidents of Italy and France walking up the steps with our First Lady 'water buffalo' Michelle.

image020.jpg

Two are in their 20's and one is in her late 40s?

I bet Michelle is in better physical condition than those anorexic models

image020.jpg

Two are in their 20's and one is in her late 40s?

I bet Michelle is in better physical condition than those anorexic models
.............^^^If you were a single guy and they were single women.

Which of these 3 women would you try to meet and date? . :cool:

image020.jpg

Why would a grown assed man such as yourself have any vested interest in ridiculing a woman for her looks?

Lastly - how much cowardice does it take to ridicule someone for their looks without having the nuts to post your own?

All valid points which would make any sane and good human reconsider things like you posted, there.

in shape?? yeah she can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose

image020.jpg

in shape?? yeah she can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose

Yes, in shape.

Forum List

Back