Facts about a certain statement.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Sunni Man claimed in another thread he was opposed to terrorism, specifically though he stated that aimed at the US. Why did it qualify the Statement?

Sunni man is on record here on this board for claiming Hezbollah and Hamas are NOT terror organizations. He further stated that attacks launched against Israeli schools day, care centers, pizza parlors and shopping Malls are NOT terror attacks.

That the indiscriminate firing of rockets, missiles and mortars at Israeli civilian sites is not an act of terrorism. That Suicide bombers targeting civilians in pizza parlors and transit buses is NOT a terror attack.

I asked him if that was still true and he refused to answer in another thread.

Many Muslims believe the same. That attacks here are bad but not against Israel. They claim they do not support terror attacks until you ask them specific questions and then they deny acts of terror are well acts of terror.

So the simple question is, how many Americans believe that Hezbollah and Hamas are not terrorist groups? How many Americans believe that attacks on Israel with the indiscriminate firing of rockets missiles and mortars at purely civilian targets are not terror attacks? How many believe that suicide bombers targeting civilians in Israel are not terror attacks?

These folks are next door neighbors. When a Mexican illegal crosses the border and whacks a National is that a terror attack? Should it be considered as such?

Get back to me when elements in Mexico fire rockets, missiles and mortars at US Cities. Or launch suicide attacks against buses and pizza parlors.

I do agree with Sgt here - you can't really pick and choose which terror attacks are ok and which are not. Terrorism is unacceptable, always and anywhere.

On the other hand, some Americans would have no problem at all with planting a bomb and killing civilians, providing the target was Iran, Palestine or North Korea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back