Facts show Trump misrembers 9-11

Unlike you ----I am not a lying slut------I never SAID "THOUSANDS" lying slut----
TRUMP used the word "thousands" More news for you-----lots of really exciting
stuff never makes the news --------sometimes it is because local police "REQUEST"
of the press to "keep it quiet"

Here's a new flash for you: right after 911 people were being arrested in New Jersey for even a *report* of them celebrating the attacks. The nation was in lock down and in a state of emergency. Muslims dancing in the street in Patterson in any significant number would have made national news. And resulted in similar arrests.

Yet....nothing. Not one report. Not one mention. Not one picture. Not one video. Not one arrest. Not one news report. Despite your account requiring 10s of thousands of witnesses

Even you never once cited this tale until AFTER Trump made his idiot comments.

Your claims are at best, wildly wrong. At worst, delusional horseshit.
More like purposeful horseshit designed to fit the Trump fascist newspeak.

It might interest you ----I am a registered democrat and NEVER voted republican in my entire life------my approach to the dilemma of KERRY's bid for presidency was ------not to vote that year. I did vote for Obama, but not joyfully. Your news flash that people were being arrested for "celebrating" is sick SHIT------you are not
DELUSIONAL-----you are a pile of dog shit liar. Another point of interest-----the NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT had been doing a SURVEILLANCE job
on JERSEY CITY------for years since at the very least 9-11-01------or it might have been since 1993 when your hero SHAKH ABDEL RAHMAN----planned the first bombing of the world trade center------along with his pals in his mosque in Jersey City-------the program was challenged and discontinued (probably unfortunately)

It might interest you that I don't care what your political affiliation is. As my rejection of your nonsense account has nothing to do with political affiliation.

It has everything to do with your account being fantastically implausible. And there being nothing to back up your account. Not one report, not one picture, not one video, not one news story, not one arrest. Despite the event you made up requiring 10s of thousands of witnesses and make national news.

Your story is horseshit. Even you didn't try to pass off your fairy tale until AFTER Trump made his blunder.

your response is typical of the fucking slut that you are. Name one comment I made that is IMPLAUSIBLE -------cock sucking whore. What "event" that you----cock sucking whore---claim I MADE UP?-----requires 10s of thousands of witnesses?---- the area of Atlantic Avenue in question-----is no more than 10 blocks long------Yet YOU CLAIM that I described 'thousands of people"----that was YOUR SHITTY LIE------- ---I have witnessed lots of events in my life that never made news-----Nobody got arrested post 9-11-01 for flashing V for victory finger signs and passing out MAAMOUL in celebration of the event--------Nobody got arrested for teaching kids to say "DA JOOOOOS DID IT" In fact----as far as I know----nobody got arrested for false claims of "somebody pulled my head scarf"
either--------but the behavior was rampant in New York

another story-------I witnessed the crown heights riots of 1991---(go right ahead and call me a liar again) In fact I lived in the midst of the event. Within a few days the cops were reporting- "everthing quiet in crown heights"---------one of my clients was a police detective------I asked him----WHY ARE YOU GUYS SAYING 'everything quiet now' he said------" to keep it as quiet as possible------reports of
activity encourage outside people to JOIN UP "----------for the record----things were far from quiet. I said----"but the NEWS is reporting it-----what keeps reporters
from reporting the facts"? He said "they know that if they do not cooperate with us----we will not cooperate with them"--------seemed innocent enough for me----good strategy. -----for you idiots out there-----there are very nice and simple books on basic criminology--------designed for ------people not schooled in the field of psychology. Not publicizing the gory details is a very basic strategy in controlling crime
------unlike you---- whore----I do not lie. You expected reports of "celebrations on Atlantic Avenue----COME ONE, COME ALL!!!!" ???
Oh well that's different, this changes everything. I don't know why I didn't see it before, but you've obviously proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Donald Trump is a man we can trust.

Fact-checkers are shredding Donald Trump's claims he saw people 'cheering' on 9/11 — Trump demands apology

He is either addled or a liar. There were no cheering crowds across the Hudson cheering the fall of the towers.
Fact checkers? The ones working for the GOP establishment that has vowed to destroy his campaign?
Guess what liberal. Since this horseshit was spewed, Trump's numbers are surging.
There is nothing your side or those douche bags at the RNC can do to stop Trump or his supporters.
It won't work...
BTW, none of these so called "facts" are facts...
Trump 'addled'....OOOOOOOOH...The horror.
Fuck off.

"Despite Trump's insistence that he saw such celebrations, political fact-checkers across the board have found little to no evidence of any public celebrations after the attacks.''

Even Trump's fellow rightwing nitwit Ben Carson acknowledges the fact that Trump is lying:

'Dr. Ben Carson apologized for asserting the widely discredited allegation that thousands of American Muslims had celebrated the 9/11 attacks in New Jersey. He told NBC News on Monday that he’d been thinking of celebrations captured in the Middle East — and not New Jersey.

Adding his voice to claims most recently made by Republican front-runner Donald Trump, Carson told reporters twice on Monday that he’d seen the “film” of the celebrations. When asked by NBC News specifically if he meant in New Jersey, he replied yes. Later on Monday, his campaign began walking back the comment.

“Dr. Carson does not stand by the statements that were reported today,” campaign spokesman Doug Watts said in a statement. “He was hearing and thinking something differently at the the time. He does, however, recall and had his mind focused on the celebrations in the Middle East. He is not suggesting that American Muslims were in New Jersey celebrating the fall of the twin towers.”'

Ben Carson apologizes for confirming discredited report
political fact checkers.....Oxymoron

Here's a new flash for you: right after 911 people were being arrested in New Jersey for even a *report* of them celebrating the attacks. The nation was in lock down and in a state of emergency. Muslims dancing in the street in Patterson in any significant number would have made national news. And resulted in similar arrests.

Yet....nothing. Not one report. Not one mention. Not one picture. Not one video. Not one arrest. Not one news report. Despite your account requiring 10s of thousands of witnesses

It might interest you ----I am a registered democrat and NEVER voted republican in my entire life------my approach to the dilemma of KERRY's bid for presidency was ------not to vote that year. I did vote for Obama, but not joyfully. Your news flash that people were being arrested for "celebrating" is sick SHIT------you are not
DELUSIONAL-----you are a pile of dog shit liar. Another point of interest-----the NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT had been doing a SURVEILLANCE job
on JERSEY CITY------for years since at the very least 9-11-01------or it might have been since 1993 when your hero SHAKH ABDEL RAHMAN----planned the first bombing of the world trade center------along with his pals in his mosque in Jersey City-------the program was challenged and discontinued (probably unfortunately)

It might interest you that I don't care what your political affiliation is. As my rejection of your nonsense account has nothing to do with political affiliation.

It has everything to do with your account being fantastically implausible. And there being nothing to back up your account. Not one report, not one picture, not one video, not one news story, not one arrest. Despite the event you made up requiring 10s of thousands of witnesses and make national news.

Your story is horseshit. Even you didn't try to pass off your fairy tale until AFTER Trump made his blunder.

your response is typical of the fucking slut that you are. Name one comment I made that is IMPLAUSIBLE -------cock sucking whore. What "event" that you----cock sucking whore---claim I MADE UP?

Muslims dancing along Atlantic Avenue celebrating 911 in Patterson for days.

The odds of this happening as you describe is essentially zero. There's no part of your story that holds up. Nor can you back any of it. There's not one report, not one picture, not one video, not one news story, nothing. Despite your narrative requiring 10s of thousands of witnesses and events that would have resulted in arrests and national news.

Even you made no mention of your nonsense until AFTER Trump made his blunder of imagination.

Your story is simple horseshit.

for the record------slut skylar claims that I (rosie) stated>>>>>
"Muslims dancing along Atlantic Avenue celebrating 911 in Patterson for days."---------please note-----ATLANTIC AVENUE IS IN BROOKLYN----it is not in
Patterson. I have been in Patterson, New Jersey many times and never saw an
ATLANTIC AVENUE ----------The Atlantic Avenue to which I referred is in BROOKLYN, NEW YORK-----it extends all the way to the EAST RIVER----where
one could get a clear view of the WTC whilst it still stood------that part of Atlantic
avenue is an arab enclave. I know that area well too. Skylar obviously has no
idea but shits up the board with her stupidity anyway.

your response is typical of the fucking slut that you are. Name one comment I made that is IMPLAUSIBLE -------cock sucking whore. What "event" that you----cock sucking whore---claim I MADE UP?-----requires 10s of thousands of witnesses?---- the area of Atlantic Avenue in question-----is no more than 10 blocks long------Yet YOU CLAIM that I described 'thousands of people"----that was YOUR SHITTY LIE------- ---I have witnessed lots of events in my life that never made news-----Nobody got arrested post 9-11-01 for flashing V for victory finger signs and passing out MAAMOUL in celebration of the event--------Nobody got arrested for teaching kids to say "DA JOOOOOS DID IT" In fact----as far as I know----nobody got arrested for false claims of "somebody pulled my head scarf"
either--------but the behavior was rampant in New York

another story-------I witnessed the crown heights riots of 1991---(go right ahead and call me a liar again) In fact I lived in the midst of the event. Within a few days the cops were reporting- "everthing quiet in crown heights"---------one of my clients was a police detective------I asked him----WHY ARE YOU GUYS SAYING 'everything quiet now' he said------" to keep it as quiet as possible------reports of
activity encourage outside people to JOIN UP "----------for the record----things were far from quiet. I said----"but the NEWS is reporting it-----what keeps reporters
from reporting the facts"? He said "they know that if they do not cooperate with us----we will not cooperate with them"--------seemed innocent enough for me----good strategy. -----for you idiots out there-----there are very nice and simple books on basic criminology--------designed for ------people not schooled in the field of psychology. Not publicizing the gory details is a very basic strategy in controlling crime
------unlike you---- whore----I do not lie. You expected reports of "celebrations on Atlantic Avenue----COME ONE, COME ALL!!!!" ???
Oh well that's different, this changes everything. I don't know why I didn't see it before, but you've obviously proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Donald Trump is a man we can trust.

I never commented on the trustworthiness of Donald Trump-----I commented on the reaction to 9-11-01----in reference to what I saw------what I experienced----and that which I was told by reliable informants AT THAT TIME

I find it rather amusing the fear you left wing moonbats are showing over Trump....You NEED his candidacy to be destroyed because you realize that Clinton cannot win if he is on the GOP ticket.

It seems that the fact checker employed by the Washington Post failed to check his own freaking mulch rag. The Washington Post reported Muslems cheering after 9-11

Yeah…damn that Washington Post…they ruined a good hit job on Donald Trump…what were they thinking…….

Dittos for the hit job on Ben Carson and Thomas Jefferson…..

That damned internet…….in the good old days the 3 democrats on the 3 democrat networks would never have screwed up and let a hit piece get debunked so soon….

Actually, Trump's quote was that he saw people celebrating. He didn't say that there was any public record of it in existence or he saw such a public record. Does the fact that there was no public record made in a newspaper actually show that it didn't exist? No! because we know that the newspaper doesn't cover a lot of things. A good example is the unemployment situation. The liberal newspapers don't cover it and liberals think it doesn't exist.
What he said is that saw in New Jersey thousands cheering the fall of the towers.

He is going to overwhelmingly kerry boated every day until he slinks away in shame.

You mean Swift Boated…which is the term used when former crew men who served with John Kerry told the truth about his service in Vietnam…..

In this case, the democrat media are lying about Trump….

Not the same thing.

Actually, Trump's quote was that he saw people celebrating. He didn't say that there was any public record of it in existence or he saw such a public record. Does the fact that there was no public record made in a newspaper actually show that it didn't exist? No! because we know that the newspaper doesn't cover a lot of things. A good example is the unemployment situation. The liberal newspapers don't cover it and liberals think it doesn't exist.
What he said is that saw in New Jersey thousands cheering the fall of the towers.

He is going to overwhelmingly kerry boated every day until he slinks away in shame.

You mean Swift Boated…which is the term used when former crew men who served with John Kerry told the truth about his service in Vietnam…..

In this case, the democrat media are lying about Trump….

Not the same thing.

So Trump *didn't* say what we're attributing to him?

Oh yeah, Fox would have missed that one. LOL

It matters nawt whether some muslims in the US celebrated 9-11 because we know they were happy their brothers brought the towers down! We all know this, and the Donald speaks for us that the MSM and political elites ignore! (-

your response is typical of the fucking slut that you are. Name one comment I made that is IMPLAUSIBLE -------cock sucking whore. What "event" that you----cock sucking whore---claim I MADE UP?

Muslims dancing along Atlantic Avenue celebrating 911 in Patterson for days.

The odds of this happening as you describe is essentially zero. There's no part of your story that holds up. Nor can you back any of it. There's not one report, not one picture, not one video, not one news story, nothing. Despite your narrative requiring 10s of thousands of witnesses and events that would have resulted in arrests and national news.

Even you made no mention of your nonsense until AFTER Trump made his blunder of imagination.

Your story is simple horseshit.

for the record------slut skylar claims that I (rosie) stated>>>>>
"Muslims dancing along Atlantic Avenue celebrating 911 in Patterson for days."---------please note-----ATLANTIC AVENUE IS IN BROOKLYN----it is not in
Patterson. I have been in Patterson, New Jersey many times and never saw an
ATLANTIC AVENUE ----------The Atlantic Avenue to which I referred is in BROOKLYN, NEW YORK-----it extends all the way to the EAST RIVER----where
one could get a clear view of the WTC whilst it still stood------that part of Atlantic
avenue is an arab enclave. I know that area well too. Skylar obviously has no
idea but shits up the board with her stupidity anyway.

So when you said this:

I know what I saw on Atlantic Avenue-----and since there are people who know me
and knew I was close to the action-----I got telephone calls to find out if we were
still alive. I do not know what was happening in IOWA or KENTUCKY----
I know what happened in Jersey City, Paterson New Jersey and in Ramallah---
(west bank) -----arab celebrations. Atlantic Avenue----celebrations (that I saw....

You were referring to Atlantic Avenue in New York?

That makes your story even less plausible. As there's zero chance that any significant 'celebration' of 911 by Muslims in NY would have gone unnoticed by anyone but you.

They would have made national news. There would have been arrests, as there were at even *reports* of celebrations. There would have been videos, pictures, and coverage in every nationally syndicated paper.

There was nothing. Amazingly you made your bullshit story even less plausible by claiming its Atlantic Avenue New York where these made up 'celebrations' occurred.

Your story is complete horseshit.

The problem is that most of his supporters will ignore the fact that Trump is a liar.
Tough shit. All of this stuff is made up crap created to wreck Trumps campaign. The RNC ADMITTED they were going to do whatever it takes to destroy Trump's campaign.
spoon, Trump has done himself in, and the rest of responsible America, from right to left, is happily letting himself do it.

It matters nawt whether some muslims in the US celebrated 9-11 because we know they were happy their brothers brought the towers down! We all know this, and the Donald speaks for us that the MSM and political elites ignore! (-
No, Trump speaks for about 15% of America that wants a strong man fascist.

Trump said what he said, and we all heard it.

None of that is going to change.

The problem is that most of his supporters will ignore the fact that Trump is a liar.
Tough shit. All of this stuff is made up crap created to wreck Trumps campaign. The RNC ADMITTED they were going to do whatever it takes to destroy Trump's campaign.
spoon, Trump has done himself in, and the rest of responsible America, from right to left, is happily letting himself do it.
Do you really think this matters to Trump supporters? He'll top out under 30% if that, and another 20% or so to the RR. But, there are winner take all primaries. So, he may not be the nominee, but I'm not sure this is such a problem for him with those who do support him.

Forum List

Back