Facts show Trump misrembers 9-11

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia
It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said. Read more: Home | BizPac Review

Now it's time to find video, some sort of credibly in the blog post you linked to.

You mean you don't believe YOUR OWN NeoCommunist website SLATE?... Shame on you Crappy Toy!

Your post is off topic, start a new one and let's see how Trump fares.

EDIT: Meaning your post that eventually links to Slate.

Vig is citing the free republic message boards. Not 'Slate'. And there's not the slightest mention of this anywhere before Trump's gaffe.

Worse, Trump claimed to have seen the thousands and thousands of celebrating muslims on TV. And claimed they were in Jersey City.

There's no record of either.

Vig is actually trying to steer the conversation to another conversational Trump statement.

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia
It did happen, and I saw it. Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001. I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It’s not the kind of thing you forget. We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said. Read more: Home | BizPac Review

Now it's time to find video, some sort of credibly in the blog post you linked to.

You mean you don't believe YOUR OWN NeoCommunist website SLATE?... Shame on you Crappy Toy!

Your post is off topic, start a new one and let's see how Trump fares.

Yes, crappy toy, You can't debate it, so you try to deflect it.... It's there, deal with it little NeoCommunist!
You are the one deflecting.

Vig is obviously trying to change the topic. As Trump has obviously said that he saw thousands and thousands celebrating in Jersey City. And insists he saw them on television.

With both claims being bullshit

Now pathological liar Trump claims he saw the video on the internet as well as TV.

NBC News’ Katy Tur asked the New York Republican yesterday, “Where did you see the video? We can`t find anything in our archives. Others can`t find anything in theirs.”
Trump replied, “I saw video. It was on television. How would I know? You`ll have to find it. I`ve also seen it all over the Internet. I`ve seen it on the Internet over the years. I`ve seen it on the Internet.”

Now pathological liar Trump claims he saw the video on the internet as well as TV.

NBC News’ Katy Tur asked the New York Republican yesterday, “Where did you see the video? We can`t find anything in our archives. Others can`t find anything in theirs.”
Trump replied, “I saw video. It was on television. How would I know? You`ll have to find it. I`ve also seen it all over the Internet. I`ve seen it on the Internet over the years. I`ve seen it on the Internet.”

Wow. This guy's refusal to admit when he's wrong borders on mental illness.

Donald the Chump first said that he'd seen it on television in an interview. If that is so, there should be no problem with finding the video, because news agencies keep footage like that in their archives.

Trump is lying, and doesn't even have the humility to admit he was wrong.

This is SO damn funny.

Earlier, I was thinking that the nutters here would soon be saying they saw it too. Anything to support Drumpf.

Sure nuff.

And I'll bet the "witnesses" will be coming out of the woodwork.

At least Carson had the good sense to back down from his lie.

Drumpf just gets louder and demands apologies.

How soon before he starts suing those who dare to question his lies?

He's already done that by suing Telemundo.

I've also heard and seen muslims show support for the 9-11 attacks. I don't see how trump is all wrong.

So......the tv broadcasts and internet videos that trump claims to have watched don't exist. There weren't thousands and thousands of muslims celebrating in Jersey City after 911.

Worse, the harder he's pressed the more he elaborates. First he says he saw it. Then he says that he saw it on the television. Then he says that he saw it on the internet. Then he says its been on the internet for years. None of which he can actually back up.

Elaboration with each retelling is a HUGE red flag of someone lying their ass off.

What's left of his claim that's true?

Last edited:
Occurs to me that this is a lie that Ted Cruz would get behind. Or the other Clown Car Candidates. Carson backed down from his lie but where are the others?

He's already done that by suing Telemundo.

True. And I loved his lie when he had the journalist thrown out.

First he said he had no idea who he was, had never seen him before.

Then, two beats later, he said 'you're named in my suit'.

DUH.

I've also heard and seen muslims show support for the 9-11 attacks. I don't see how trump is all wrong.

Sorry Mathew. You're just as racist as Drumpf and you have said some of the most horrible things I've ever read. I wouldn't believe even one word about this if it came from you.

Besides, everything these days is video-taped.

Where are all these videos?

Forum List

Back