Facts show Trump misrembers 9-11

I am not interested in Trump. He always says stupid things. And gets away with them. i am sorry I didn't know his exact quote

I am interested in Jake Starkey's interest in Trump to visit this thing so frequently. Why are his paymasters in the DNC so anxiously want to destroy him all the suddenly?

Odd, a second a go you were interested in Jake Starkey's 'same dishonest mash up of Trump's quote'.

With Jake's account affirmed to be accurate. And your account affirmed to be ignorant. Is there any reason you're trying to make this thread about Jake?

Especially when you don't really know what you're talking about?

Trump is going full Nazi. At his latest Nuremburg rally he bragged he would waterboard the shit out of people. The crowd roared.
Trump should be waterboarded until he admits he is a pathological liar.

Ya this fact checker didn't even check his own publication which had an article about what trump said.
Except the article said nothing about Muslims celebrating, it said "people" celebrating and those people turned out to be Israelis.

You should know better than to parrot your MessiahRushie's lies to defend Trump's lies.
Did they? How do you know? You can't believe anything anymore.

Why would Israelis cheer 9-11? That doesn't even make sense.
Because when the "people" were observed in Jersey City celebrating a witness who thought they looked Arabic took down their license plate number and called the police, and the police put an APB on the white van and it was found in Fort Lee and its occupants were arrested and it turned out the "people" were Israelis, not Arabs.

If you watch Trump in that clip I posted, he makes lying and totalitarianism out to be a good thing which are slandered as politically incorrect. He paints himself as brave for telling lies and calling for the Nazification of America, and believes he should be allowed to do so without someone making "such a big deal" out of his bullshit. He wants us to ease into a police state without a fight.

And the crowd roars.

Positively Orwellian.

This is some serious willful stupidity on the part of his credulous admirers.

Last edited:
Fact-checkers are shredding Donald Trump's claims he saw people 'cheering' on 9/11 — Trump demands apology

He is either addled or a liar. There were no cheering crowds across the Hudson cheering the fall of the towers.

I remember that day IN DETAIL--------and the next day and the next day and the next day. IN DETAIL--------there were cheering crowds-------and the libels were went on for months --------it was disgusting--------the injured----the sick----and the filthy libels that you still applaud

Not across the river in New Jersey. It appears both you and Trump have created a false memory.

But you do so elegantly prove my point: His audience will just imagine alone with him. As they're quoting what they feel the Muslims in NJ were doing. Not what the facts actually support.

wrong-----Jersey City-----Paterson, New Jersey--------celebration. Atlantic Avenue---Brooklyn BIG CELEBRATION---- no celebration in Teaneck,
New Jersey or Ridgewood New Jersey No celebration in Coney Island, Brooklyn, No celebration in HOWARD BEACH
You are a liar. End of story.

If you watch Trump in that clip I posted, he makes lying and totalitarianism out to be a good thing which are slandered as politically incorrect. He paints himself as brave for telling lies and calling for the Nazification of America, and believes he should be allowed to do so without someone making "such a big deal" out of his bullshit. He wants us to ease into a police state without a fight.

And the crowd roars.

Positively Orwellian.

Trump's popularity is the beginnings of a proto fascist movement.

Trump is a fascist, and it is going to get worse before it gets better.

But the movement will be defeated.

And the crowd roars.

Positively Orwellian.

You may be overrestimating the number of proto-fascist thrawls. This is the republican primary after all. Trumps support represents only a fraction of the primary voters. Which in turn represent only a fraction of the GOP, which itself represents a fraction of the electorate.

Fact-checkers are shredding Donald Trump's claims he saw people 'cheering' on 9/11 — Trump demands apology

He is either addled or a liar. There were no cheering crowds across the Hudson cheering the fall of the towers.

I remember that day IN DETAIL--------and the next day and the next day and the next day. IN DETAIL--------there were cheering crowds-------and the libels were went on for months --------it was disgusting--------the injured----the sick----and the filthy libels that you still applaud

Not across the river in New Jersey. It appears both you and Trump have created a false memory.

But you do so elegantly prove my point: His audience will just imagine alone with him. As they're quoting what they feel the Muslims in NJ were doing. Not what the facts actually support.

wrong-----Jersey City-----Paterson, New Jersey--------celebration. Atlantic Avenue---Brooklyn BIG CELEBRATION---- no celebration in Teaneck,
New Jersey or Ridgewood New Jersey No celebration in Coney Island, Brooklyn, No celebration in HOWARD BEACH

you are a filthy pimp-----END OF STORY

And the crowd roars.

Positively Orwellian.

You may be overrestimating the number of proto-fascist thrawls. This is the republican primary after all. Trumps support represents only a fraction of the primary voters. Which in turn represent only a fraction of the GOP, which itself represents a fraction of the electorate.
That's how things look now. Trump is poised to exploit disaster, if the conditions change so could his popularity. Another 911 or two, maybe in combination with severe economic downturn......a guy like Trump could start looking like a viable alternative to a lot more people.

Pimp? Are you seeking employment?

Actually, Trump's quote was that he saw people celebrating. He didn't say that there was any public record of it in existence or he saw such a public record. Does the fact that there was no public record made in a newspaper actually show that it didn't exist? No! because we know that the newspaper doesn't cover a lot of things. A good example is the unemployment situation. The liberal newspapers don't cover it and liberals think it doesn't exist.

Does Trump have proof he rushed over to Jersey City on 9-11? What was he doing in Jersey City?

He is lying by spreading an urban legend and claiming he was there

Last edited:

And the crowd roars.

Positively Orwellian.

That's how things look now. Trump is poised to exploit disaster, if the conditions change so could his popularity. Another 911 or two, maybe in combination with severe economic downturn......a guy like Trump could start looking like a viable alternative to a lot more people.

Trump is attractive to those who are frustrated with how complex the world is. They want it to be simple. So they support a man that pretends the world is simple.

Simple solutions for complex problems rarely created lasting solutions. But band-aids and elegant demonstrations of the law of unintended consequences.

Actually, Trump's quote was that he saw people celebrating. He didn't say that there was any public record of it in existence or he saw such a public record. Does the fact that there was no public record made in a newspaper actually show that it didn't exist? No! because we know that the newspaper doesn't cover a lot of things. A good example is the unemployment situation. The liberal newspapers don't cover it and liberals think it doesn't exist.

Does Trump have proof he rushed over to Jersey City on 9-11? What was he doing in Jersey City?

He is lying by spreading an urbam legend and claiming he was there

Trump lives in NY. I'll give him Jersey City.

But not the hallucination he claims to have seen.

Pimp? Are you seeking employment?
:lol:

He is lying by spreading an urbam legend and claiming he was there

Trump lives in NY. I'll give him Jersey City.

But not the hallucination he claims to have seen.

Planes just hit the towers and Trump decides he wants to visit Jersey City? Getting in and out of the city was bedlam that day, Trump decided he needed to see Jersey City?

From the reactions of the usual lefty turds in here it's apparent that misremembering something is far more serious than outright lying, repeatedly, as in Hillary's many examples. Who knew?

From the reactions of the usual lefty turds in here it's apparent that misremembering something is far more serious than outright lying, repeatedly, as in Hillary's many examples. Who knew?
blastoff has made the first step to reality: he has admitted to "remembering" while making two steps back trying to deflect with HRC.

Deflections don't work, never for a jerk (like you). :lol:

Forum List

Back