Facts show Trump misrembers 9-11

Ya this fact checker didn't even check his own publication which had an article about what trump said.
Except the article said nothing about Muslims celebrating, it said "people" celebrating and those people turned out to be Israelis.

You should know better than to parrot your MessiahRushie's lies to defend Trump's lies.

The problem is that most of his supporters will ignore the fact that Trump is a liar.
Yeah, I heard a Trump supporter this morning basically admitting that even if it wasn't true, he wanted to believe it anyway.

The willful stupidity of these people has no bottom. It's pretty scary when people openly admit they don't want to live in reality.

The above is why the fascist Trump will not be nominated, much less elected.

Trump is going full Nazi. At his latest Nuremburg rally he bragged he would waterboard the shit out of people. The crowd roared.

We are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

"Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would — in a heartbeat," Trump said to loud cheers during a rally at a convention center here Monday night that attracted thousands. "And I would approve more than that. Don't kid yourself, folks. It works, okay? It works. Only a stupid person would say it doesn't work."

Only a Nazi would say it does.

Here's that willful stupidity that does not want to live in reality which is so scary:

And you know what? If it doesn't work, they deserve it anyway, for what they're doing. It works."

We are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

"Thousands and thousands" of Americans celebrating torture.

One method of some Trumpista fascist right wing postmodernists/ apologists is to problematize what seems clear (there were no cheering crowds in NJ on 9-11) so that some other outlandish view seems more plausible than it normally would.

It is a true statement if he did see it. Fact checker just said their is no known publication of any event. He never said he saw it in a magazine somewhere.
The pathological liar Trump said he saw it on TV, but it was NEVER on TV in spite of the pathological liar saying it was well covered at the time.
Didn't Brian Williams lose his job over this kind of lying?

Ya this fact checker didn't even check his own publication which had an article about what trump said.
Except the article said nothing about Muslims celebrating, it said "people" celebrating and those people turned out to be Israelis.

You should know better than to parrot your MessiahRushie's lies to defend Trump's lies.
Did they? How do you know? You can't believe anything anymore.

Why would Israelis cheer 9-11? That doesn't even make sense.

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

Article from Washington post September 18, 2001

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
Those "PEOPLE" in Jersey City were ISRAELIS, try again.
The only article I can find says they were Palestinians not Israelis.

Yeah, that's not thousands. That wasn't on TV as Trump claimed. And there's no mention of celebrations or dancing by Muslims.

So.......Muslims existing in Jersey City. Well at least that part of Trump's story wasn't complete horseshit.

none of his story is "horseshit" except his "I SAW IT ON TV"-----I did not see it on TV------but I knew it was happening-------I did see it on Atlantic Ave-----what I saw
on Atlantic Ave.-----I did NOT see on TV I did not see it in Paterson, NJ---but
it was described to me-----I did not see it in Ramallah either-----but it was described
to me-------SO? his memory played a trick------he PICTURES in his mind what he
was told was happening

First, the omission that you admit doesn't make sense....is Trump's story. He claims to have seen it on TV. He didn't. He gives no other plausible narrative of how he could have seen it. He can't tell us where in Jersey City it happened. No one else remembers it.

Second, his claims was thousands of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City. There's no record of this. Not a single clip, not a single report. Nothing. Killing the already dead horse of Trump's imagination.

And if you saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on Alantic Avenue....why is there no mention of it from any news source, not even YOU.....until Trump made the claim. This would be huge news if it happened. And there would presumably be thousands upon thousands of witnesses. Tens of thousands if it went on for the days and days you described.

Yet nothing. Not a single news report. Not a single mention on any news site. Not a single picture. Not a single video. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That's ridiculously implausible. The likelihood of Trump's account being accurate is virtually zero.

Yet you 'believe'. It takes a special kind of someone to be so obedient that they invent memories on command. You can't teach that.

Why does Jake Starkey go with the same dishonest mash up of Trump's quote over and over?

I intensely dislike trump, but I am very very interested in Jake Starkey's misrepresentation done a dozen times already.

I remember seeing reports of people celebrating on the day after. Not thousands. And Trump didn't say thousands. But quite a lot of arabs were celebrating

This got quite a bit of play, so much so that apologists for palestinians claimed they were jewish for a while afterwards.

Trump's exact words: "I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

Article from Washington post September 18, 2001

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.
Those "PEOPLE" in Jersey City were ISRAELIS, try again.
The only article I can find says they were Palestinians not Israelis.

I don't know what article you're looking at. There were all sorts of stories on the matter, especially when anti-semites were trying to push the 'Israel knew' narrative immediately after 911.

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

According to Cannistraro, many people in the U.S. intelligence community believed that some of the men arrested were working for Israeli intelligence. Cannistraro said there was speculation as to whether Urban Moving had been "set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an intelligence operation against radical Islamists in the area, particularly in the New Jersey-New York area."

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

And again, this time in a special. Here are transcripts from the special.

(VO) According to Officer Scott DeCarlo's police report, one of the passen-gers told him, "We were on the West Side Highway in New York City during the in-cident," not behind Maria's apartment building in New Jersey. The driver told them, 'We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.'

The men ranged in age from 22 to 27. The driver was Sivan Kurzberg. The other passengers included his brother, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari. The men, who all said they worked for Urban Moving, were taken to this new Jersey State Police Station and questioned by the FBI.

Dancing Israelis

As far as I can tell this is the only report of 'people dancing in celebration'. The 5 men deny it. The only source who mentions 'dancing' is one woman......which according to reports of others in the area had a beef with the moving company already and may have been looking to settle scores.

No charges were filed.

Why does Jake Starkey go with the same dishonest mash up of Trump's quote over and over?

I intensely dislike trump, but I am very very interested in Jake Starkey's misrepresentation done a dozen times already.

I remember seeing reports of people celebrating on the day after. Not thousands. And Trump didn't say thousands. But quite a lot of arabs were celebrating

He not only said thousands. But 'thousands and thousands'. Which you either knew or should have known before commenting.

I am not interested in Trump. He always says stupid things. And gets away with them. i am sorry I didn't know his exact quote

I am interested in Jake Starkey's interest in Trump to visit this thing so frequently. Why are his paymasters in the DNC so anxiously want to destroy him all the suddenly?

It is a true statement if he did see it. Fact checker just said their is no known publication of any event. He never said he saw it in a magazine somewhere.
The pathological liar Trump said he saw it on TV, but it was NEVER on TV in spite of the pathological liar saying it was well covered at the time.
Didn't Brian Williams lose his job over this kind of lying?
Yeah, but O'Reilly got a raise.

Forum List

Back