Facts show Trump misrembers 9-11

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!
Biz Pac Review ^ | 11/23/15 | Carmine Sabia

It did happen, and I saw it.

Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001.

I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It's not the kind of thing you forget.

We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

Here is a URL that gives more details to what this fellow says: Trump Right on US Muslim Cheers for 9/11; But Got # Wrong – Wash Post Cites Schlussel

Bitch slapping the JakeAss, ONE OF THE VERY SMALL PLEASURES I GET BY VISITING THE USMB!

I live in Jersey and Trump is right: Muslims DID celebrate on 9/11 in NJ . . . we saw it!

Donald Trump is telling the truth about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on September 11, 2001.

I drove with family members though Patterson, N.J. that morning, after the planes hit. It's not the kind of thing you forget.

We witnessed people in traditional Muslim garb dancing, jumping, shouting and celebrating like their team had won the Super Bowl, just as Trump said.

Here is a URL that gives more details to what this fellow says: Trump Right on US Muslim Cheers for 9/11; But Got # Wrong – Wash Post Cites Schlussel

Bitch slapping the JakeAss, ONE OF THE VERY SMALL PLEASURES I GET BY VISITING THE USMB!

Yup so my informants told me------just as it was on ATLANTIC AVENUE-----
-----nothing was on TV-----very little------virtually nothing

Apparently the MEDIA thought there would be BLOOD IN THE STREETS if they showed the Sand Ni66ers dancing and having a good old time of it!

Apparently the MEDIA thought there would be BLOOD IN THE STREETS if they showed the Sand Ni66ers dancing and having a good old time of it!

no question-----the reality was suppressed for the sake of peace in the streets.
Nothing new-----it is done LOTS-----we never see the reality of lots of
RIOTS -----and know the details of lots of violent crime

no question-----the reality was suppressed for the sake of peace in the streets.
Nothing new-----it is done LOTS-----we never see the reality of lots of
RIOTS -----and know the details of lots of violent crime

Ferguson would be a WALK IN THE PARK compared to what a "TARGET TERRORIST" day would be like!

Show us the vid of thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ streets.

OK, show us the vid of 100s.

OK, shows us the vid of scores.

Trump's own supporters are swifting him.

Show us the vid of thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ streets.

OK, show us the vid of 100s.

OK, shows us the vid of scores.

Trump's own supporters are swifting him.

I don't know where those "vids" are located-----it is possible that some
people ------or even the cops or FBI-----did video the events. I do not recall
them being on TV-----but I was told by persons with no ax to grind-----that
the streets of Paterson NJ and of Jersey City New Jersey were------alive
with celebrants----------some of the streets

Trump said he saw thousands.

The fact checkers are saying that is simply not the case.

He, at the very best, is misremembering what he saw on TV.

At the worst, he is being a demagogue.

He is acting that authoritarian fascist, and many on the far right are trying on militia uniforms.

Trump said he saw thousands.

The fact checkers are saying that is simply not the case.

He, at the very best, is misremembering what he saw on TV.

At the worst, he is being a demogogue.

I have to admit------I am not sure what a crowd of THOUANDS looks like---especially on TV or a video---------unless they got views from the air. Sometimes people use
the word THOUANDS to mean "many" -----not all people are into accurate
math

This is about Trump and his mouth again more than about "accurate math". He was being a demagogue.

He is a Big Government progressive, Irosie. He will make all of us wish for FDR or even Obama within a year of a Trump regime. He will rule by executive decree and completely ignore a Republican Congress if it irks him.

Michael Cohen, EVP of the Trump Foundation, on Inside Politics, CNN, says that the "numbers" that Trump stated "does not matter." Cohen is an agitator, a Jew supporting a fascist. He has no cred.

Dear Lefties...

Are you getting the impression that the American People have reached a tipping point, on the subject of Muslims, and Syrian refugees, and that they're no longer listening to Leftist arguments on the subject, regardless of what the other side says?

Rather than piss and moan about The Opposition, or how The People are Wrong, perhaps it's time to ask yourselves whether you finally went overboard with excuse-making for Islam and its large and dangerous and growing offspring - Militant Islam.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen have grown tired of listening to your excuse-making and faux equivalencies and moral relativism.

To the point where your arguments are now oftentimes falling upon deaf ears, even when The Opposition is making outrageous claims, and even when you're (quite possibly) more right than wrong, on paper, anyway, in contemplating the balance between Constitutionality and Safety.

When the American People at-large stop listening to you, and start backing The Alternative - regardless of how outrageously that Alternative might manifest from time to time - it's time for you to take a good, long, hard look at your own message, and your timing and delivery and style.

But you won't.

As a collective or hive-mind, you're far too smug and arrogant to undertake such a holistic self-examination and to undertake corrective action, in time to do you any good, on any appreciable scale.

All in all, you appear to have 'lost the audience' for a while.

Perhaps it's just as well.

We're entering another dangerous phase, and we don't need another leadership cadre channeling the ghosts of Neville Chamberlain et al.

Last edited:
Those "PEOPLE" in Jersey City were ISRAELIS, try again.

wrong-----the people in Jersey City were muslims. The Israelis were in Fort Lee.
your hero Shaykh Abdel Rahman----planned the 1993 bombing of the world trade center in his mosque----in Jersey city------that city is a hotbed of Islamic filth
Typical Right-wing half-truth whole lie!

1993 is not 2001, and the Israelis who were observed celebrating in Jersey City were captured in Fort Lee based on the Jersey City witness taking down their license plate number and reporting it to the police who found the car in Fort Lee.

Nice try to lie, but try again.

wrong again muhummad ass licking dog------they were observed in FORT LEE----the big time celebrations were in the MUSLIM SECTIONS of Jersey city-----among
other places in the USA and far more in the shariah shit holes of northern Africa and south east asia. Your Imam lied again
Repeating your lie will not make it any less a lie.

They were observed in Jersey City and arrested in Fort Lee.

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

right----and that happened in FORT LEE, New Jersey-------it turned out to be four
Israelis who were doing some part time work------for a moving company-----
There were 5 Israelis, and they were ARRESTED in Fort Lee, but they were observed cheering in Jersey City and reported to the Jersey City police. The "moving company" was a Mossad front that they abandoned and fled back to Israel as soon as their agents were captured in Fort Lee
Stop lying to protect that worthless lying scum POS Trump.

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.

wrong-----the people in Jersey City were muslims. The Israelis were in Fort Lee.
your hero Shaykh Abdel Rahman----planned the 1993 bombing of the world trade center in his mosque----in Jersey city------that city is a hotbed of Islamic filth

1993 is not 2001, and the Israelis who were observed celebrating in Jersey City were captured in Fort Lee based on the Jersey City witness taking down their license plate number and reporting it to the police who found the car in Fort Lee.

wrong again muhummad ass licking dog------they were observed in FORT LEE----the big time celebrations were in the MUSLIM SECTIONS of Jersey city-----among
other places in the USA and far more in the shariah shit holes of northern Africa and south east asia. Your Imam lied again

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

right----and that happened in FORT LEE, New Jersey-------it turned out to be four
There were 5 Israelis, and they were ARRESTED in Fort Lee, but they were observed cheering in Jersey City and reported to the Jersey City police. The "moving company" was a Mossad front that they abandoned and fled back to Israel as soon as their agents were captured in Fort Lee

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.

BULL shit islamo Nazi propaganda All the boys were interviewed VERY OPENLY on
Israeli TV and the owner of the moving ban continues to live in Fort Lee-----the boys never went to the islamo Nazi pig-pen----Jersey City

BULL shit islamo Nazi propaganda All the boys were interviewed VERY OPENLY on
Israeli TV and the owner of the moving ban continues to live in Fort Lee-----the boys never went to the islamo Nazi pig-pen----Jersey City
Keep piling on the lies.
Thank you!

you are sick----the boys were arrested ON THE ROAD----they were observed in FORT LEE------they were not in Jersey city and the lady who saw them could not have gotten BINOCULARS to see all the way from fort lee to JERSEY CITY--jerk.
They were held for a few weeks------and then deported because they had over stayed their visas---------they were interviewed on Israeli TV----all of them----there
was nothing hidden about the whole NON AFFAIR

Dear Lefties...

Are you getting the impression that the American People have reached a tipping point, on the subject of Muslims, and Syrian refugees, and that they're no longer listening to Leftist arguments on the subject, regardless of what the other side says?

Rather than piss and moan about The Opposition, or how The People are Wrong, perhaps it's time to ask yourselves whether you finally went overboard with excuse-making for Islam and its large and dangerous and growing offspring - Militant Islam.

Vast numbers of your fellow countrymen have grown tired of listening to your excuse-making and faux equivalencies and moral relativism.

To the point where your arguments are now oftentimes falling upon deaf ears, even when The Opposition is making outrageous claims, and even when you're (quite possibly) more right than wrong, on paper, anyway, in contemplating the balance between Constitutionality and Safety.

When the American People at-large stop listening to you, and start backing The Alternative - regardless of how outrageously that Alternative might manifest from time to time - it's time for you to take a good, long, hard look at your own message, and your timing and delivery and style.

But you won't.

As a collective or hive-mind, you're far too smug and arrogant to undertake such a holistic self-examination and to undertake corrective action, in time to do you any good, on any appreciable scale.

All in all, you appear to have 'lost the audience' for a while.

Perhaps it's just as well.

We're entering another dangerous phase, and we don't need another leadership cadre channeling the ghosts of Neville Chamberlain et al.

Forum List

Back