FAIL- Obama pushes to extend gun background checks to Social Security

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
This guy is insane. Certifiably, insane

Them seniors are shooting to many place up.

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

Seeking tighter controls over firearm purchases, the Obama administration is pushing to ban Social Security beneficiaries from owning guns if they lack the mental capacity to manage their own affairs, a move that could affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others.

The push is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws regulating who gets reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others.

A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

Obama pushes to extend gun background checks to Social Security - Chicago Tribune

Slowly trying to disarm certain segments of America. While inviting terrorists in. No thanks!

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

Seeking tighter controls over firearm purchases, the Obama administration is pushing to ban Social Security beneficiaries from owning guns if they lack the mental capacity to manage their own affairs, a move that could affect millions whose monthly disability payments are handled by others.

The push is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws regulating who gets reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others.

A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

Obama pushes to extend gun background checks to Social Security - Chicago Tribune
where do you get this bull shit from

Never seen anyone in politics before in my life that HATES America and it's CONSTITUTION as much as the filthy kenyan muslim in the black house.

WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, END OF STORY.

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:
"the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others." ...
and people who demonstrate
"marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetence".

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:
"the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others." ...

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

There is a lot wrong with playing the frog in the pot of water game. Once infringement starts, it never ends. The end goal is obvious.

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?
If they applied the same standards to voting rights.....most of the Democratic base would be disqualified. They can't even figure out how to get an I.D....

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

There is a lot wrong with playing the frog in the pot of water game. Once infringement starts, it never end. The end goal is obvious.

---
There should not be infringement on normal and almost normal people, but those that are off the wall?
I would not want Adam Lanza types to buy firearms and take a ride to walk around an elementary school, etc!

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?
If they applied the same standards to voting rights.....most of the Democratic base would be disqualified. They can't even figure out how to get an I.D....

--LOL how true

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

There is a lot wrong with playing the frog in the pot of water game. Once infringement starts, it never end. The end goal is obvious.

---
There should not be infringement on normal and almost normal people, but those that are off the wall?
I would not want Adam Lanza types to buy firearms and take a ride to walk around an elementary school, etc!

There will be tho, and if you can't recognize that you are beyond reproach.

Why do you hate property rights?

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

---

---
I don't hate property rights ... for normal people.
Do you think convicted violent felons and child rapists should be allowed to buy a gun?

-Geaux

granny-gun1.jpg

==================

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

---

---
Do you think convicted violent felons and child rapists should be allowed to buy a gun?

We aren't talking about convicted violent felons and child rapists. Are you trying to build a strawman?

I could ask you, if you enjoy strawberry lollipops, it would be just as relevant.

While I dont like infringement and if I thought this wouldnt lead to more down the road i'd be all for it.
I know I wouldnt want my mother to have a gun at this point in her life.
But if she did I would have already removed it myself and wouldnt need the government to do that for me.

But what about those who have no family and develop Alzheimer's or dementia?
I'm telling you right now you dont want some these people armed,many of them are prone to violent outbursts.

---
Re:

What's wrong with that?
Are you one of those?

---

---

We aren't talking about convicted violent felons and child rapists. Are you trying to build a strawman?

I could ask you, if you enjoy strawberry lollipops, it would be just as relevant.

---
I am simply being reasonable.
Are you an extremist? No exceptions?

Forum List

Back