Failed climate predictions

Guess what Skippy?

They still predicted Climate Change is happening
More accurate than your friends who called it a hoax

Drill Baby, Drill!

Clearly there is a reason why you support the Chicken/Chickenhawk ticket...

You are TOO CHICKEN to answer basic climate questions yourself...

So, you believe the world's scientists have all decided to lie to us? Can you explain why they would do that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The claim it is "the world's scientists" is pathetically laughable. A "climate scientist" is not a scientist. Here's the difference.

A scientist starts with theory. Your theory is adding Co2 to the atmosphere warms the atmosphere. We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons.

" satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

The SCIENTIST says THEORY REJECTED.

The "climate scientist" says FUDGE THE DATA and claim "warming" that DOES NOT EXIST.

Yes, the video.
I can fully believe that whoever made that video also made all those predictions, but I think you know that's not what I meant. You and all your denier buddies here have been claiming that these predictions were made by climate scientists. I think that's a complete load of bullshit. If you have some evidence suggesting otherwise, I'd love to see it.

I can fully believe that whoever made that video also made all those predictions, but I think you know that's not what I meant. You and all your denier buddies here have been claiming that these predictions were made by climate scientists. I think that's a complete load of bullshit. If you have some evidence suggesting otherwise, I'd love to see it.
You are welcome to dismiss them.

You are welcome to dismiss them.

Crock is a big liar and part of the taxpayer funded Co2 FRAUD.

Crock claims to be from FLA, but had never heard of the term "canes" before, because his

HEBREW TO ENGLISH

translation software didn't translate it... and Crock now does not deny HE LIVES IN ISRAEL.

Crock is a big liar and part of the taxpayer funded Co2 FRAUD.

Crock claims to be from FLA, but had never heard of the term "canes" before, because his

HEBREW TO ENGLISH

translation software didn't translate it... and Crock now does not deny HE LIVES IN ISRAEL.
Crock's Bible is climate spiky graphs for the last few decades.

Forum List

Back