Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.

Yeah, I heard about that. Other than the death of the victim, how do we know any of the rest of it true? I am in no way defending or attacking anyone, but it seems there is a proportional expectation of proof when whites allege a race crime, but when blacks alege one, the bar is lowered to the point of incredibility. Funny how that works. Fair and balanced? Hardly.

Last edited:

Yeah, I heard about that. Other than the death of the victim, how do we know any of the rest of it true? I am in no way defending or attacking anyone, but it seems there is a proportional expectation of proof when whites allege a race crime, but when blacks alege one, the bar is lowered to the point of incredulity. Funny how that works.

History has an impact, don't you think? Who did whites NOT subjugate in america, and still do institutionally and systemically. It's just that some folks are fine with it still yet today. You will see them post here frequently.

Now if you could just find a few hundred thousand more stories like this....

On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.

Find me the part about the black kid being "a criminal". What is his "record" -- if any..

That's the problem with these threads. No one knows shit. It just ENDS badly. And a LOT of posters end up revealing more about themselves --- than about the incident.

Yeah, I heard about that. Other than the death of the victim, how do we know any of the rest of it true? I am in no way defending or attacking anyone, but it seems there is a proportional expectation of proof when whites allege a race crime, but when blacks alege one, the bar is lowered to the point of incredulity. Funny how that works.

History has an impact, don't you think? Who did whites NOT subjugate in america, and still do institutionally and systemically. It's just that some folks are fine with it still yet today. You will see them post here frequently.
You are right. And perpetrating further injustices won't change the past or make life any better now for anyone, either.

Where does it say the black kid was a criminal?

He looks pretty darn clean cut to me -- not that this is any proof at all, but he hardly looks like a gangbanger.

the perp, on the other hand, is a KNOWN criminal.

Now if you could just find a few hundred thousand more stories like this....

See --- I don't have the time for that. And these pissing matches aren't about numbers or facts.

But THIS ONE is so ugly --- I just had to start a brawl over it..

Why did he have a machete on him going to 7-Eleven?
Cited from the OP's source:
"Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back