🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he have a machete on him going to 7-Eleven?
Cited from the OP's source:
"Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle."

Probably in his car. I've had machetes in my car. Am I a criminal?

Usually not concealing or carrying a machete on your person while you are CHARGING A CELL PHONE at a 7-11 store.

Yeah, but who charges their cell phone at 7 Eleven? And where at 7 Eleven does one do that? The only place I can think off, unless your friend works there, is in one of the plugs outside, and that becomes an issue of theft (at least to some people). And if he had a car from which to pull the machete, why not get in said car? And why no cell phone charger in the car?

Look, I'm not by any stretch of the imagination blaming the victim, this Courtier animal needs to be disappeared. Your post there, however, kind of raises more questions than it tries to answer.
If you check the police reports for the 'victim', theft was never an issue to him.
"Charging" phone at 7-Eleven with a machete at hand. Waiting for the right moment??? There were speculations about a car...so this is a speculation also.

The teen had a machete and pulled it on the white supremist? Lady! Was he registered and set to go to college?

To balance the stories, you should have found one in which the battery was not provoked.

Did they call in to check this kid's record before they decided to executed him from a Jeep?

Won't make the white on black "shooting statistics" will it? That's a shame.
The provocation was a fight, whereas many of the stories posted on these boards - of knockout games and shootings of police officers - are about race.

If being white is a provocation, then blacks absolutely are the most racist people on earth.

According to the article -- the kids' head was slammed thru the glass BEFORE the machete came out.
Sounds like a provocation to me. Everything else is sheer speculation based on biases you might have.

Why did he have a machete on him going to 7-Eleven?
Cited from the OP's source:
"Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle."

Probably in his car. I've had machetes in my car. Am I a criminal?

Usually not concealing or carrying a machete on your person while you are CHARGING A CELL PHONE at a 7-11 store.
Looking at his arrest records it is conceivable. If he had a car he could have just taken off. Then, he was running in traffic instead escaping in his car. Did he have a car?

WHAT ARREST RECORD??? I haven't seen a credible link to ANY criminal record of ANY of the people involved. Have YOU ?

Here's a question. The article refers to the victim as an African American but also calls him a Vancouver teen. So is he an African American or an African Canadian?

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.

Where does it say the black kid was a criminal?

He looks pretty darn clean cut to me -- not that this is any proof at all, but he hardly looks like a gangbanger.

the perp, on the other hand, is a KNOWN criminal.
Larnell Malik Bruce Mugshot - Larnell Malik Bruce Arrest - Multnomah County, OR
Expecting the news to cover something honestly, that's just laughable.

That's a bullshit site where ANYBODY can MAKE a mugshot. Expected more of you really. No case numbers, no citations ---- ONE booking date for 4 crimes --- aint buying crap.

Get a REAL news article about ANY of his "record"...
Oregon Jail Arrest Records Search
http://www.orarrestpdfs.com/records/39808985/larnell+malik+bruce.pdf
Larnell Malik Bruce
Good grief.

Sorry --- STILL not buying. I went to the top page of that site --- put in Hillary Clinton and got THIS !!!!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Then it asked me to open an account. DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT with the website that gives NO information on their purpose or organization???

Find me credible news coverage or court records..

Here's a question. The article refers to the victim as an African American but also calls him a Vancouver teen. So is he an African American or an African Canadian?

I know there is a Vancouver Wash and a Vancouver Oregon --- so what?

Did a pair of skinhead morons run this guy over with a Jeep when their lives were not immediately threatened?

On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.

He looks pretty darn clean cut to me -- not that this is any proof at all, but he hardly looks like a gangbanger.

That's a bullshit site where ANYBODY can MAKE a mugshot. Expected more of you really. No case numbers, no citations ---- ONE booking date for 4 crimes --- aint buying crap.

Larnell Malik Bruce
Good grief.

Sorry --- STILL not buying. I went to the top page of that site --- put in Hillary Clinton and got THIS !!!!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Then it asked me to open an account. DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT with the website that gives NO information on their purpose or organization???

I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Hmmmm never mind. We have a Vancouver Washinton as well as a Vancouver BC.

So when a white kills a black why are hate crimes considered? But when blacks kill white's not so much?

Did a pair of skinhead morons run this guy over with a Jeep when their lives were not immediately threatened?
Here's what. You were asking about the teens arrest records. It helps to know which country he's from. Yeah?

Larnell Malik Bruce
Good grief.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.

Here's what. You were asking about the teens arrest records. It helps to know which country he's from. Yeah?

You do understand that if pay Google enough money --- they will lift your website to the top of a search (for any query with search terms like "arrest" or record or criminal) and then you CREATE ---- an arrest warrant for anyone that's been searched.. You however will not get the "details" of those "arrests" until you PAY THEM..

What a bunch of targets you guys are.. There's enough suckers out their to make P.T. Barnum orgasmic right now.

You do understand that if pay Google enough money --- they will lift your website to the top of a search (for any query with search terms like "arrest" or record or criminal) and then you CREATE ---- an arrest warrant for anyone that's been searched.. You however will not get the "details" of those "arrests" until you PAY THEM..

What a bunch of targets you guys are.. There's enough suckers out their to make P.T. Barnum orgasmic right now.
Well, it's not like WE targets have any serious impact on the outcome of these cases is there? This is just a message board where the left incessantly attacks the right and vice versa. What's the matter? You get bored tonight and just want in on the action?

So when a white kills a black why are hate crimes considered? But when blacks kill white's not so much?

Who's saying that? Just reporting the news as I see it. Even IF -- none of us know jack about details. We're supposed to do this for another 30 pages ----- You IN ??? :badgrin:

Looking at his arrest records it is conceivable. If he had a car he could have just taken off. Then, he was running in traffic instead escaping in his car. Did he have a car?
We learned in a thread about voter ID that black people don't drive. So no, he didn't.

Larnell Malik Bruce
Good grief.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.
And the other two, smarty? You seem to be completely ignoring them, and the fact that they all have the same charges listed, along with my first link.

Larnell Bruce Of Multnomah County, Oregon On Tue Jun 21, 2016 | Beaver Daily News
He along with the exact same charges again. Oh look, before this incident even happened, this was uploaded, months ago.

It's almost like it was in response to an actual arrest. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back