🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.

Find me the part about the black kid being "a criminal". What is his "record" -- if any..

That's the problem with these threads. No one knows shit. It just ENDS badly. And a LOT of posters end up revealing more about themselves --- than about the incident.
Larnell Malik Bruce Mugshot - Larnell Malik Bruce Arrest - Multnomah County, OR
There you go. Nothing better than garbage taking themselves and each other out.

Known Islamist kills Jew.

Known Black lives matter member kills cop

Known white supremacist kills black kid.

Is the last one somehow less believable than the first two? Does knowing about the history of the assailant make NO difference in one where it makes EVERY difference in the other about the assumptions people make?

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”
Yeah, I heard about that. Other than the death of the victim, how do we know any of the rest of it true? I am in no way defending or attacking anyone, but it seems there is a proportional expectation of proof when whites allege a race crime, but when blacks alege one, the bar is lowered to the point of incredulity. Funny how that works.

History has an impact, don't you think? Who did whites NOT subjugate in america, and still do institutionally and systemically. It's just that some folks are fine with it still yet today. You will see them post here frequently.
You are right. And perpetrating further injustices won't change the past or make life any better now for anyone, either.

If only it were all in the past.

Yeah, I heard about that. Other than the death of the victim, how do we know any of the rest of it true? I am in no way defending or attacking anyone, but it seems there is a proportional expectation of proof when whites allege a race crime, but when blacks alege one, the bar is lowered to the point of incredibility. Funny how that works. Fair and balanced? Hardly.

What parts are in doubt? Actually -- like MOST of these stories -- there's not a lot of detail til after the trial -- but that doesn't stop the race baiters for going PAGES about stereotypes and racism and hate. Just watch !!!!

As far as BALANCING -- when was the last senseless stupid racist white people kill black youth thread?

Known Islamist kills Jew.

Known Black lives matter member kills cop

Known white supremacist kills black kid.

Is the last one somehow less believable than the first two? Does knowing about the history of the assailant make NO difference in one where it makes EVERY difference in the other about the assumptions people make?

Ours is not a healthy society.

To balance the stories, you should have found one in which the battery was not provoked.

Did they call in to check this kid's record before they decided to executed him from a Jeep?

Won't make the white on black "shooting statistics" will it? That's a shame.
The provocation was a fight, whereas many of the stories posted on these boards - of knockout games and shootings of police officers - are about race.

If being white is a provocation, then blacks absolutely are the most racist people on earth.

On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.

Where does it say the black kid was a criminal?

He looks pretty darn clean cut to me -- not that this is any proof at all, but he hardly looks like a gangbanger.

the perp, on the other hand, is a KNOWN criminal.
Expecting the news to cover something honestly, that's just laughable.

To balance the stories, you should have found one in which the battery was not provoked.

Did they call in to check this kid's record before they decided to executed him from a Jeep?

Won't make the white on black "shooting statistics" will it? That's a shame.
The provocation was a fight, whereas many of the stories posted on these boards - of knockout games and shootings of police officers - are about race.

If being white is a provocation, then blacks absolutely are the most racist people on earth.

What an ignorantass thought process.

Why did he have a machete on him going to 7-Eleven?
Cited from the OP's source:
"Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle."

Probably in his car. I've had machetes in my car. Am I a criminal?

Usually not concealing or carrying a machete on your person while you are CHARGING A CELL PHONE at a 7-11 store.

Black crime rates are phenomenal. And downplaying that or overplaying white hate crimes doesn't help anyone. Blacks slaughter and harm each other in far larger numbers than rouge cops or white supremacist. High black on black crime is the very definition of SYSTEMIC, and minimizing that and overplaying white racism is just seemingly a ruse.

Did anyone believe that this sort of ugliness was the domain of only one race?

Two questions though...

Does Oregon have the death penalty? This Courtier fellow doesn't strike me as a fellow who will ever contribute anything of value to society.

And who the hell walks around with a fucking machete?

"Bruce was able to fight off his attacker, pulling a machete which scared Courtier back into his vehicle."

Usually not concealing or carrying a machete on your person while you are CHARGING A CELL PHONE at a 7-11 store.
Looking at his arrest records it is conceivable. If he had a car he could have just taken off. Then, he was running in traffic instead escaping in his car. Did he have a car?

He looks pretty darn clean cut to me -- not that this is any proof at all, but he hardly looks like a gangbanger.

That's a bullshit site where ANYBODY can MAKE a mugshot. Expected more of you really. No case numbers, no citations ---- ONE booking date for 4 crimes --- aint buying crap.

Get a REAL news article about ANY of his "record"...

Now if you could just find a few hundred thousand more stories like this....

See --- I don't have the time for that. And these pissing matches aren't about numbers or facts.

But THIS ONE is so ugly --- I just had to start a brawl over it..

Meh...it's a prime example of an isolated incident.

I do not expect much from the news.

I do know, however, that when I hear of a leader of a known criminal white supremacist group killing a black man, the warning sirens go off JUST as surely as when an Islamist shoots up a gay night club. All the denial from the known Islamist apologists on that one was revolting and despicable. To deny the attitude of a white supremacist criminal in an altercation with a young black man is just as bad.

Goodness, is EVERYBODY so locked into their comfortable little identity-politics driven would where the either assign guilt or innocence based upon nothing but identity? The useful idiot portion of the left does this routinely, not only with Islamists but with blacks -- giving the benefit of he doubt even when unwarranted. In this case, however, the salient factor is the criminal nature of the killer who belongs to a hate group that targets the race of his victim.

the question shouldn't be "why does that set of warning bells with me, but why DOESN'T it set off warning bells with you?

Yeah, but who charges their cell phone at 7 Eleven? And where at 7 Eleven does one do that? The only place I can think off, unless your friend works there, is in one of the plugs outside, and that becomes an issue of theft (at least to some people). And if he had a car from which to pull the machete, why not get in said car? And why no cell phone charger in the car?

Look, I'm not by any stretch of the imagination blaming the victim, this Courtier animal needs to be disappeared. Your post there, however, kind of raises more questions than it tries to answer.

That's a bullshit site where ANYBODY can MAKE a mugshot. Expected more of you really. No case numbers, no citations ---- ONE booking date for 4 crimes --- aint buying crap.

Get a REAL news article about ANY of his "record"...
Oregon Jail Arrest Records Search
http://www.orarrestpdfs.com/records/39808985/larnell+malik+bruce.pdf
Larnell Malik Bruce
Good grief.

I do not expect much from the news.

I do know, however, that when I hear of a leader of a known criminal white supremacist group killing a black man, the warning sirens go off JUST as surely as when an Islamist shoots up a gay night club. All the denial from the known Islamist apologists on that one was revolting and despicable. To deny the attitude of a white supremacist criminal in an altercation with a young black man is just as bad.

Goodness, is EVERYBODY so locked into their comfortable little identity-politics driven would where the either assign guilt or innocence based upon nothing but identity? The useful idiot portion of the left does this routinely, not only with Islamists but with blacks -- giving the benefit of he doubt even when unwarranted. In this case, however, the salient factor is the criminal nature of the killer who belongs to a hate group that targets the race of his victim.

the question shouldn't be "why does that set of warning bells with me, but why DOESN'T it set off warning bells with you?
Actually, I never defended the killer. I called them both trash in the previous thread.

We internet folks are good at ignoring facts sometimes. We want to hide our heads in the sand when it comes to poor blacks victimizing each other or whites. We want to pretend white racism plays a part in that. Well, I am afraid black crime has transcended any of that to a whole new level. I want white racist punished. It's not the issue. The issue is, why do we ignore the level animosity in poor black communities? I want fair and balanced too, but so far, it isn't happening.

Yeah, but who charges their cell phone at 7 Eleven? And where at 7 Eleven does one do that? The only place I can think off, unless your friend works there, is in one of the plugs outside, and that becomes an issue of theft (at least to some people). And if he had a car from which to pull the machete, why not get in said car? And why no cell phone charger in the car?

Look, I'm not by any stretch of the imagination blaming the victim, this Courtier animal needs to be disappeared. Your post there, however, kind of raises more questions than it tries to answer.
If you check the police reports for the 'victim', theft was never an issue to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back