🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
You're the second mod to incite racial baiting threads in two days.
Wtf is up? Some kind of behind the scenes agenda you'd like to share with the rest of us?

To balance the stories, you should have found one in which the battery was not provoked.

Did they call in to check this kid's record before they decided to executed him from a Jeep?

Won't make the white on black "shooting statistics" will it? That's a shame.
So if they fought with machetes and the kid died, that's ok? I mean it seems you don't have the whole story to post this, except to start something. Love it!

Nobody "fought" with a machete. The machete (which now could be just a big knife in the HuffPo version) was produced AFTER the Nazi slammed his head thru the 7-11 window. And the kid was driven over while fleeing the scene.
You know that? You know the kid didn't threaten the white kids?

He wasn't threatening those nazi criminals when he was leaving the scene and dancing thru traffic. They STILL ran him over..
Dude, that doesn't make sense, sorry. Again, you got the full version?

It's funny to me how libtards will not tolerate racism from whites but from blacks it's a okay.

I just wonder when this is ever going to end! I'm so weary of this racial stuff. :rolleyes-41:

Let's see, the OP starts a thread about a story that's sketchy at best. Has no facts other than the "victim" pulled a machete during a fight and ended up dead. Then proceeds to demonize everyone who questions the motivation or the criminal status of the "victim", even though the OP is doing exactly that with the "white supremacist". He is assuming there was no provocation from the "victim". He doesn't KNOW that, just his opinion, but no one else should have a counter opinion or they must be a racist.

That's a bullshit site where ANYBODY can MAKE a mugshot. Expected more of you really. No case numbers, no citations ---- ONE booking date for 4 crimes --- aint buying crap.

Get a REAL news article about ANY of his "record"...
Oregon Jail Arrest Records Search
http://www.orarrestpdfs.com/records/39808985/larnell+malik+bruce.pdf
Larnell Malik Bruce
Good grief.

Sorry --- STILL not buying. I went to the top page of that site --- put in Hillary Clinton and got THIS !!!!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Then it asked me to open an account. DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT with the website that gives NO information on their purpose or organization???

Find me credible news coverage or court records..
I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.
And the other two, smarty? You seem to be completely ignoring them, and the fact that they all have the same charges listed, along with my first link.

Larnell Bruce Of Multnomah County, Oregon On Tue Jun 21, 2016 | Beaver Daily News
He along with the exact same charges again. Oh look, before this incident even happened, this was uploaded, months ago.

It's almost like it was in response to an actual arrest. Go figure.

OK --- that's closer. I count ONE arrest for robbery/burglary and bunch of misdemeanor charges. Plus a couple of "fugitive" arrests because he went to live with Granny without telling the Court.

Wanna compare RECORDS with the MURDERERS !!!!! Let's roll...

I just wonder when this is ever going to end! I'm so weary of this racial stuff. :rolleyes-41:

I was tired of it before I started this thread. But I'm gonna spend all night fighting over it !!!!!

:banana: Just to see what people find attractive about these racial crapfests.

Sorry --- STILL not buying. I went to the top page of that site --- put in Hillary Clinton and got THIS !!!!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Then it asked me to open an account. DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT with the website that gives NO information on their purpose or organization???

I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.
And the other two, smarty? You seem to be completely ignoring them, and the fact that they all have the same charges listed, along with my first link.

Larnell Bruce Of Multnomah County, Oregon On Tue Jun 21, 2016 | Beaver Daily News
He along with the exact same charges again. Oh look, before this incident even happened, this was uploaded, months ago.

OK --- that's closer. I count ONE arrest for robbery/burglary and bunch of misdemeanor charges. Plus a couple of "fugitive" arrests because he went to live with Granny without telling the Court.

As stated earlier in the thread, I never once defended the murderers, I'm glad they're both off the street. Trash cleaning itself and each other up is a beautiful thing.

This is what war is like. Did you think that whites would never fight back, never ever?

You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?
My ancestors are second generation European! Next question?
I didn't say anything about your personal ancestors. I said "whites who's ancestors stole this country". If your white ancestors had nothing to do with it, why open your mouth? Whether what you say is accurate or not about your ancestors it doesn't negate the truth of the question I asked. Which in your bombastic pronunciation of your personal ancestry you didn't answer. Please take the time now and answer the question namely,

You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
Three thugs off the street. Sounds like an all around win to me.

Your DEAD "thug" had one arrest for burgarly/robbery and a bunch of misdemeanors. I think he should have had a trial first because being "EXECUTED" by those shitheads.

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Look at the dates, for fucks sake.... The guy had never been to court....he wasn't arrested for being a fugitive, he was charged with being a fugitive because he WAS a fugitive at the time he was killed.

I was tired of it before I started this thread. But I'm gonna spend all night fighting over it !!!!!

Again, forty shootings in Chicago two weeks ago, seven dead, where's your outrage to that? See your shit isn't tracking

This is what war is like. Did you think that whites would never fight back, never ever?

My ancestors are second generation European! Next question?
I didn't say anything about your personal ancestors. I said "whites who's ancestors stole this country". If your white ancestors had nothing to do with it, why open your mouth? Whether what you say is accurate or not about your ancestors it doesn't negate the truth of the question I asked. Which in your bombastic pronunciation of your personal ancestry you didn't answer. Please take the time now and answer the question namely,

Who is trying to make this country a better place? If you tell me libtards I am going to laugh you off the planet. Stop with the fucking left wing talking points.

Again, forty shootings in Chicago two weeks ago, seven dead, where's your outrage to that? See your shit isn't tracking
Well it tracks, all over his linoleum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back