🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
You're the second mod to incite racial baiting threads in two days.
Wtf is up? Some kind of behind the scenes agenda you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Damn --- you mean someone beat me to it? I hope they baited on the same side I'm on.. :badgrin:

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

Wtf is up? Some kind of behind the scenes agenda you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Damn --- you mean someone beat me to it? I hope they baited on the same side I'm on.. :badgrin:
What side is that?

Three thugs off the street. Sounds like an all around win to me.

Your DEAD "thug" had one arrest for burgarly/robbery and a bunch of misdemeanors. I think he should have had a trial first because being "EXECUTED" by those shitheads.
Yet you are quick to call the other two "murderers" without a trial first.

I just wonder when this is ever going to end! I'm so weary of this racial stuff. :rolleyes-41:
Sorry --- STILL not buying. I went to the top page of that site --- put in Hillary Clinton and got THIS !!!!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Polk County, FL (2)
San Diego County, CA (1)
Duval County, FL (1)
Fulton County, GA (1)
Dallas County, TX (1)
6 public records

Then it asked me to open an account. DO YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT with the website that gives NO information on their purpose or organization???

Find me credible news coverage or court records..
I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.
And the other two, smarty? You seem to be completely ignoring them, and the fact that they all have the same charges listed, along with my first link.

Larnell Bruce Of Multnomah County, Oregon On Tue Jun 21, 2016 | Beaver Daily News
He along with the exact same charges again. Oh look, before this incident even happened, this was uploaded, months ago.

It's almost like it was in response to an actual arrest. Go figure.

OK --- that's closer. I count ONE arrest for robbery/burglary and bunch of misdemeanor charges. Plus a couple of "fugitive" arrests because he went to live with Granny without telling the Court.

Wanna compare RECORDS with the MURDERERS !!!!! Let's roll...
Look at the dates, for fucks sake.... The guy had never been to court....he wasn't arrested for being a fugitive, he was charged with being a fugitive because he WAS a fugitive at the time he was killed.

You don't keep getting consecutive "fugitive" arrests for the SINGLE arrest that involved felonies if you are SERIOUSLY AVOIDING the law. THey WILL lock your ass up. These arrests were probably because he didn't report his visit to grandma's house to the Court before going there.

Your DEAD "thug" had one arrest for burgarly/robbery and a bunch of misdemeanors. I think he should have had a trial first because being "EXECUTED" by those shitheads.
He is lying even when I posted a screenshot. It wasn't one arrest for burglary/robbery...those are two seperate crimes and two seperate charges. His thread is all fail so he will to anything to save face now. Lol

Well, these two white vermin will be in prison for the rest of their lives. And white George Zimmerman got away!

I just wonder when this is ever going to end! I'm so weary of this racial stuff. :rolleyes-41:
I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.
And the other two, smarty? You seem to be completely ignoring them, and the fact that they all have the same charges listed, along with my first link.

Larnell Bruce Of Multnomah County, Oregon On Tue Jun 21, 2016 | Beaver Daily News
He along with the exact same charges again. Oh look, before this incident even happened, this was uploaded, months ago.

OK --- that's closer. I count ONE arrest for robbery/burglary and bunch of misdemeanor charges. Plus a couple of "fugitive" arrests because he went to live with Granny without telling the Court.

Look at the dates, for fucks sake.... The guy had never been to court....he wasn't arrested for being a fugitive, he was charged with being a fugitive because he WAS a fugitive at the time he was killed.

You don't keep getting consecutive "fugitive" arrests for the SINGLE arrest that involved felonies if you are SERIOUSLY AVOIDING the law. THey WILL lock your ass up. These arrests were probably because he didn't report his visit to grandma's house to the Court before going there.
No, he was on the run from all of those charges, which is why he was a fugitive. He was killed before he was caught. Come on, don't play dumb.

Served those colored boys right!

He is lying even when I posted a screenshot. It wasn't one arrest for burglary/robbery...those are two seperate crimes and two seperate charges. His thread is all fail so he will to anything to save face now. Lol

Other than the "fugitive" arrests --- there is ONE felony arrest for burglary/robbery --- same instance.
Everything else is trivial. Never apparently got to trial.

Other than the "fugitive" arrests --- there is ONE felony arrest for burglary/robbery --- same instance.
Everything else is trivial. Never apparently got to trial.
He never went back to court because his punk ass was on the run, not because they were dropped. You don't have any idea what you are talking about.

No, he was on the run from all of those charges, which is why he was a fugitive. He was killed before he was caught. Come on, don't play dumb.

He was 90 miles TOPS from home. Not running --- at his grannys.. They will take you in and arraign you and release you for something like that. If you are seriously FLEEING --- there wouldn't be 2 or 3 "fugitive" arrests in that short of time. You'd be forfeiting BOND and locked up..

He was 90 miles TOPS from home. Not running --- at his grannys.. They will take you in and arraign you and release you for something like that. If you are seriously FLEEING --- there wouldn't be 2 or 3 "fugitive" arrests in that short of time. You'd be forfeiting BOND and locked up..
Did he turn himself in?

He was not arrested for the fugitive charge for the thousandth time. He died before they caught him. Are you really this slow? Look at the dates of the original arrests and then the fugitive charge and stop being thick headed, guy.

I had a fair amount of respect for you prior to today.

No I think you can just fuck off like the rest of the hacks on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back