Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites stole the land which is commonly referred to as the USA
More libtrard bullshit.

You know you just made a blanket universal statement, right?

If there is even one case where whites bought the land or settled on it and it was unoccupied at the time, then your whole statement is false, right?

You stupid fucktard, grow a brain or at least some balls.

...History has an impact, don't you think? Who did whites NOT subjugate in america, and still do institutionally and systemically. It's just that some folks are fine with it still yet today. You will see them post here frequently.
It's great fun, being the dominant Majority, isn't it? Life is good.

A land where natives lived. "America" doesn't exist before 1507 when Amerigo Vespucci's name was tied to this land. People lived and thrived here well before it was stolen from them through mass extermination via diseased blankets and outright murder.
And they were in constant warfare with each other, living in their own shit and worshiping godlings that demanded human sacrifice and other such wonderful things that you libtards today would truly appreciate; killing more babies per capita than abortion!

...History has an impact, don't you think? Who did whites NOT subjugate in america, and still do institutionally and systemically. It's just that some folks are fine with it still yet today. You will see them post here frequently.
When has a conquering nation/civilization NOT been engaged in inhumane acts and violence?

You libtards, yes you Kondor, seem to think that human history was/could/should have been all Care Bears, lolipops and Skittles shit from above by rainbow colored unicorns, etc.

No, real life has always been brutish, short, nasty and full of violence.

But lets make some comparisons to other conquering cultures and see where Western civilization stands relative to the Arabs or the Mongols or the Zulus or the Mughals or the Aztecs or the Ottoman Turks.

Which one allowed most of the native populations to remain where they were and assimilate into the main population peacefully with full rights? Oops, Western Civilization, none of the others.

Which civilization banned slavery and even fought bloody wars to end it and largely for the benefit of an entirely different race? Wow, Western Civilization again.

Oh and who advanced science and art and sports to the level of government paid obsession? Western civ again.

Face it, you hate our nation and our civilization and you cant pull your heads out of your collective asses long enough to get the first clue about what bigoted, self hating morons you are.

So go fuck yourselves. There is no purpose served in discussing these topics with shit4brains like you any more, only to denounce you, shame you with facts and remind you of what amoral irrational fucking bastards you are. That is all, period.

Last edited:
You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?
My ancestors are second generation European! Next question?
I didn't say anything about your personal ancestors. I said "whites who's ancestors stole this country". If your white ancestors had nothing to do with it, why open your mouth? Whether what you say is accurate or not about your ancestors it doesn't negate the truth of the question I asked. Which in your bombastic pronunciation of your personal ancestry you didn't answer. Please take the time now and answer the question namely,

You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?

Who is trying to make this country a better place? If you tell me libtards I am going to laugh you off the planet. Stop with the fucking left wing talking points.

People of all "races", skin colors and backgrounds are trying to make this county a better place. "Libtards"? "Left wing"?

I'm neither a libtard, liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, left or right wing person.
OK. Follow your passion :)
I have answered your question, will you please answer mine, namely:

"You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?"
I want restoration of land to the Vandals from the Visigoths. There are many more claims unprocessed for the time being.

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.
So what crime deserves murder?
Self defense eliminates that need.

Monday morning quarterback?
The car was threatened?
Isn't it a weapon? Are you fks that stupid?

More libtrard bullshit.

If there is even one case where whites bought the land or settled on it and it was unoccupied at the time, then your whole statement is false, right?

BTW, I'm not a liberal
Blanket statement? Kind of like you calling me a libtard and you have no idea about my political affiliation lol (btw, I'm not a liberal lol)

Think this land wasn't stolen? Go ask a Native family what they think of you...if you can find one. Whites have made it kind of hard with killing so many of them.

A land where natives lived. "America" doesn't exist before 1507 when Amerigo Vespucci's name was tied to this land. People lived and thrived here well before it was stolen from them through mass extermination via diseased blankets and outright murder.
And they were in constant warfare with each other, living in their own shit and worshiping godlings that demanded human sacrifice and other such wonderful things that you libtards today would truly appreciate; killing more babies per capita than abortion!
So?

That doesn't negate the reality of what I stated namely whites stole this land from them.

Again with the libtard? I already told you, I'm not a liberal.

tures
So?

That doesn't negate the reality of what I stated namely whites stole this land from them.

Again with the libtard? I already told you, I'm not a liberal.
1. You are a liberal. You can deny it with your last breath, but your skank is all the same as a Democrat.

2. I put it into perspective, which is the whole point in countering your stacked deck of anti-Western civilization horse shit..

Think this land wasn't stolen? Go ask a Native family what they think of you...if you can find one. Whites have made it kind of hard with killing so many of them.
1. There are more Amerindians alive today than when Columbus got here, dumbass.

2. Who did the Indians steal the land from when they got here? You libtards never answer that question.

3. I did ask a native family, mine, and we all agree that it was truly a wonderful and God blessed thing to have this land ruled by the United States of America, dimwit.

2. Who did the Indians steal the land from when they got here? You libtards never answer that question.

3. I did ask a native family, mine, and we all agree that it was truly a wonderful and God blessed thing to have this land ruled by the United States of America, dimwit.
Isn't it funny how libturds think they are the human protectors? I laugh constantly

Last edited:
I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg

If it seems one sided about black on white violence, it is because it is one sided. The DOJ showed when black-white crime is considered, 84% of the time it is black on white.

More libtrard bullshit.

BTW, I'm not a liberal
Blanket statement? Kind of like you calling me a libtard and you have no idea about my political affiliation lol (btw, I'm not a liberal lol)

Isn't it funny how dominance wins in battle? Isn't that the reward of sacrificing life?

Why was the kid carrying a machete?

But if the facts are as presented, trial followed by a very long prison sentence seems called for.

Isn't funny how libturds think they are the human protectors? I laugh constantly
They have a skill for blaming everyone but themselves. They are never guilty

Why was the kid carrying a machete?

But if the facts are as presented, trial followed by a very long prison sentence seems called for.
The driver should get the death penalty. The woman should get 25 to life.

And the kid was carrying a machete because he was a gang banging fugitive felon.

Like I said earlier on in the thread... 3 thugs off the street. Works for me.

More libtrard bullshit.

BTW, I'm not a liberal

Isn't it funny how dominance wins in battle? Isn't that the reward of sacrificing life?
Only libturds would never declare victory. Oh wait, hmmmmm

When has a conquering nation/civilization NOT been engaged in inhumane acts and violence?...
Never, insofar as I am aware.

...You libtards, yes you Kondor, seem to think that human history was/could/should have been all Care Bears, lolipops and Skittles shit from above by rainbow colored unicorns, etc...
Who-the-hell are you talking to, son? Me, I'm far closer to George Patton than Mother Theresa, and my first loyalties lay with my own peeps.

...No, real life has always been brutish, short, nasty and full of violence...
Nolo contendere.

...But lets make some comparisons to other conquering cultures and see where Western civilization stands relative to the Arabs or the Mongols or the Zulus or the Mughals or the Aztecs or the Ottoman Turks.

Which one allowed most of the native populations to remain where they were and assimilate into the main population peacefully with full rights? Oops, Western Civilization, none of the others.

Which civilization banned slavery and even fought bloody wars to end it and largely for the benefit of an entirely different race? Wow, Western Civilization again.

Oh and who advanced science and art and sports to the level of government paid obsession? Western civ again....
Nolo contendere.

...Face it, you hate our nation and our civilization and you cant pull your heads out of your collective asses long enough to get the first clue about what bigoted, self hating morons you are...
Your IFF transponder needs to go into the shop for some work... you've gotten to the point where you can't tell Friend from Foe any longer. Bruised brain?

...So go fuck yourselves. There is no purpose served in discussing these topics with shit4brains like you any more, only to denounce you, shame you with facts and remind you of what amoral irrational fucking bastards you are. That is all, period.
Calm yourself - what the phukk has gotten into you? Somebody pee in your Cheerios this morning, boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back