🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this land wasn't stolen? Go ask a Native family what they think of you...if you can find one. Whites have made it kind of hard with killing so many of them.
1. There are more Amerindians alive today than when Columbus got here, dumbass.

2. Who did the Indians steal the land from when they got here? You libtards never answer that question.

3. I did ask a native family, mine, and we all agree that it was truly a wonderful and God blessed thing to have this land ruled by the United States of America, dimwit.
Isn't funny how libturds think they are the human protectors? I laugh constantly
They have a skill for blaming everyone but themselves. They are never guilty

You all sound alike to me because you all are alike.

Well, you did it Mr. Flacaltenn. You've angered the natives. ;) Happy?
I do find it interesting that one group of posters here put up threads all the time that have each and everyone of them about blacks being the bully thug and whites being the victims, and the libtards denounce them as dog whistling racists without exception.

Then there are other posters who seem to only do the opposite, post threads that show whites dealing brutality to blacks, and they never post the opposite, but these guys are praised by the libtards as being fair, balanced, rational and objective, etc.

While I loathe the first group as trying to slander blacks with a stacked deck posting pattern, at lest I understand that their hatred comes from a natural form of prejudice AKA bigotry.

No one is saying the first group does not hate blacks, but it is also equally true that the second group plainly hates whites even if they dont realize it.

Why do so many white liberals have such a demonstrable hatred of their OWN RACE? Why are they so willing to play the submissive slave to black hatred to their own race?

Is it something to do with a strong desire to kill themselves off and everyone like themselves along with them?

25f0b0fad162d073fcfaa5a00215416977eb2f4e93c1c22e3b007355fcb6a7e5.gif

This is what war is like. Did you think that whites would never fight back, never ever?
Your post is what stupidity is like, the white savage had over a 20 year history of attacks on Black and white people..
The Black kid disengages and is running away, the feral savage drives into ONCOMING TRAFFIC IN ORDER TO RUN HIM OVER...

Your flabby pasty white ass would be singing a different tune had he killed innocent white people as he drove into oncoming traffic.

Who-the-hell are you talking to, son? Me, I'm far closer to George Patton than Mother Theresa, and my first loyalties lay with my own peeps.

Lol, so you are claiming that your support for the libtard contention that we whites are all a bunch of brutal bastards is because you take pride in it?

OK, I see.

Yeah, you brutes need to stop trying to speak for the rest of us, lol.

Then there are other posters who seem to only do the opposite, post threads that show whites dealing brutality to blacks, and they never post the opposite, but these guys are praised by the libtards as being fair, balanced, rational and objective, etc.

Yes of course, that must be it. I'm revisiting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall those threads posted here that show whites dealing brutality to blacks.

I do find it interesting that one group of posters here put up threads all the time that have each and everyone of them about blacks being the bully thug and whites being the victims, and the libtards denounce them as dog whistling racists without exception.

While I loathe the first group as trying to slander blacks with a stacked deck posting pattern, at lest I understand that their hatred comes from a natural form of prejudice AKA bigotry.

No one is saying the first group does not hate blacks, but it is also equally true that the second group plainly hates whites even if they dont realize it.

Why do so many white liberals have such a demonstrable hatred of their OWN RACE? Why are they so willing to play the submissive slave to black hatred to their own race?

Is it something to do with a strong desire to kill themselves off and everyone like themselves along with them?

I think if we focused on our strengths and similarities, then there would be less focus on our differences and race. I don't think violence has anything to do with skin color, but more to do with socioeconomic factors.

I don't know why people start these types of threads all the time. It seems as if it some kind of a sick competition.

...History has an impact, don't you think? Who did whites NOT subjugate in america, and still do institutionally and systemically. It's just that some folks are fine with it still yet today. You will see them post here frequently.
It's great fun, being the dominant Majority, isn't it? Life is good.
When has a conquering nation/civilization NOT been engaged in inhumane acts and violence?...
Never, insofar as I am aware.

...You libtards, yes you Kondor, seem to think that human history was/could/should have been all Care Bears, lolipops and Skittles shit from above by rainbow colored unicorns, etc...
Who-the-hell are you talking to, son? Me, I'm far closer to George Patton than Mother Theresa, and my first loyalties lay with my own peeps.

...No, real life has always been brutish, short, nasty and full of violence...
Nolo contendere.

...But lets make some comparisons to other conquering cultures and see where Western civilization stands relative to the Arabs or the Mongols or the Zulus or the Mughals or the Aztecs or the Ottoman Turks.

Which one allowed most of the native populations to remain where they were and assimilate into the main population peacefully with full rights? Oops, Western Civilization, none of the others.

Which civilization banned slavery and even fought bloody wars to end it and largely for the benefit of an entirely different race? Wow, Western Civilization again.

Oh and who advanced science and art and sports to the level of government paid obsession? Western civ again....
Nolo contendere.

...Face it, you hate our nation and our civilization and you cant pull your heads out of your collective asses long enough to get the first clue about what bigoted, self hating morons you are...
Your IFF transponder needs to go into the shop for some work... you've gotten to the point where you can't tell Friend from Foe any longer. Bruised brain?

...So go fuck yourselves. There is no purpose served in discussing these topics with shit4brains like you any more, only to denounce you, shame you with facts and remind you of what amoral irrational fucking bastards you are. That is all, period.
Calm yourself - what the phukk has gotten into you? Somebody pee in your Cheerios this morning, boy?

Lol, so you are claiming that your support for the libtard contention that we whites are all a bunch of brutal bastards is because you take pride in it?

OK, I see.

You "speak for" entire groups of people you know nothing of all the time here, jeez son.

...Lol, so you are claiming that your support for the libtard contention that we whites are all a bunch of brutal bastards is because you take pride in it?...
What support? Are you drunk? Show me one post - just one - going as far back in time as you like - where I've posted against White interests, in favor of Minority ones.

...OK, I see...
No, you're hallucinating.

...Yeah, you brutes need to stop trying to speak for the rest of us, lol.
Hangover from last night? What the phukk are you talking about?

I think if we focused on our strengths and similarities, then there would be less focus on our differences and race. I don't think violence has anything to do with skin color, but more to do with socioeconomic factors.
I don't know why people start these types of threads all the time. It seems as if it some kind of a sick competition.
I totally agree with that.

The trouble is that the Oligarchs who run this country want to keep the Working Class divided against itself and the Democratic Party has long been their chosen tool of implementing that division.

Read up on the Ford Foundation and see how major corporations have financed every racist minority group and divisive movement and each and every one of them working through the Democratic Party.

They are r-selected, rabbit-brained morons.

...Lol, so you are claiming that your support for the libtard contention that we whites are all a bunch of brutal bastards is because you take pride in it?...
What support? Are you drunk? Show me one post - just one - going as far back in time as you like - where I've posted against White interests, in favor of Minority ones.

...OK, I see...

Lol, OK, whatever.

tumblr_myj78oOVRl1r7tu05o1_500.gif

OK, I see.

Ah the anti-profile group profiling. I love libturd hypocrisy

OK, I see.
Ah the anti-profile group profiling. I love libturd hypocrisy

I know, but the sock puppets that the libtards make to be their stupid self incriminating jack asses really take the cake and punch bowl and flatware too.

...OK, I see...

Lol, OK, whatever.

Can't do it, can you?

Repeat after me:

"OK, Kondor, I was wrong. I was so worked up while posting to this thread that I inadvertently misinterpreted something that you posted, and took it for something that it wasn't. My bad. You're right. I cannot find anything to back up my fevered, hasty, ill-advised claim, that you're siding with Blacks against your own White brothers. You may be an asshole but you're not a traitor."

See?

Fixed.

All better.

...OK, I see...

Lol, OK, whatever.

Can't do it, can you?

Repeat after me:

"OK, Kondor, I was wrong. I was so worked up and in-the-moment in posting to this thread that I inadvertently misinterpreted something that you posted, and took it for something that it wasn't. My bad. You're right. I cannot find anything to back up my fevered, hasty, ill-advised claim, that you're siding with Blacks against your own White brothers."

See?

Fixed.

All better.
Apologize to a sock?
giphy.gif

...OK, I see...

Lol, OK, whatever.

Can't do it, can you?

Repeat after me:

"OK, Kondor, I was wrong. I was so worked up and in-the-moment in posting to this thread that I inadvertently misinterpreted something that you posted, and took it for something that it wasn't. My bad. You're right. I cannot find anything to back up my fevered, hasty, ill-advised claim, that you're siding with Blacks against your own White brothers."

See?

Fixed.

All better.
Apologize to a sock?
giphy.gif
Pretty much what I figured... all talk... no ethics. I had thought better of you before this. I was wrong.

...OK, I see...

Lol, OK, whatever.

Can't do it, can you?

Repeat after me:

See?

Fixed.

All better.
Apologize to a sock?
giphy.gif
Pretty much what I figured... all talk... no ethics. I had thought better of you before this. I was wrong.
Or he may just recognize you as the pitiful moron you are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back