🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this land wasn't stolen? Go ask a Native family what they think of you...if you can find one. Whites have made it kind of hard with killing so many of them.
1. There are more Amerindians alive today than when Columbus got here, dumbass.

2. Who did the Indians steal the land from when they got here? You libtards never answer that question.

3. I did ask a native family, mine, and we all agree that it was truly a wonderful and God blessed thing to have this land ruled by the United States of America, dimwit.
Isn't funny how libturds think they are the human protectors? I laugh constantly
They have a skill for blaming everyone but themselves. They are never guilty
Yeah, the dindus....

But does Moonglow know this?

According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

Well, I do agree that certain people in high places like to keep us divided and gin up trouble. That is a no brainer.
When the Civil War ended, freed blacks and poor subsistence farming whites remembered who played the Confederate government like a fiddle to their own advantage, who started the war and whose sons did NOT go to fight it. As one man put it the Civil War was a rich plantation owners war fought by poor farmers. In areas of the South where the farming was ill suited for cotton plantations like the Appalachians, Northern Alabama, eastern Tennessee and the coastal areas, it was not uncommon for the whites who lived there to be sympathetic to the Union and freeing the slaves. Many of them openly rebelled against the confederacy.

Secession_Vote_by_CountyA.0.jpg

When the war ended, these poor white farmers and freed slaves were assisted by Northern businessmen who came down with a view of reforming the South and helping the poor to survive and then later thrive, but the Plantation Oligarchs had not given up their ownership of the South. No, they started to implement a practical slavery by relabeling it "indentured servitude" and if you were a former slave, you were freed but you were an indentured servant of your old owner and had to keep to the law in regard to such servants. The Republican Congress passed the 14th Amendment in response to this and a couple of other Amendments to protect freed blacks.

So the white Southern Oligarchs resorted to "Divide and Conquer" and began promoting racism against blacks among whites. If you were a white person and you were from the North, you were a Carpetbagger, and if you were a native Southern white, then you were a race traitor betraying your own kind to the control of Northern Yankee banks and their black stooges.

The game has not changed since then, the only thing different is who the Democrats are preaching their message of victimhood and resentment to. They dont care as long as blacks and whites are at each others throats they do not care.

Last edited:
But does Moonglow know this?

According to FBI numbers from 2014, about 90 percent of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.
Look, dont start trying to confuse the libtards with facts or anything, OK?

Thats just dirty pool.

Pretty much what I figured... all talk... no ethics. I had thought better of you before this. I was wrong.
View attachment 88339
Yes, both have donuts with holes from cock sizes or their man....
I doubt she is having intercourse with anything nonmechanical these days.
Mostly all women I know at that age does....

You don't know any women. You can't even speak proper English. Back to the sewer with you.

Pretty much what I figured... all talk... no ethics. I had thought better of you before this. I was wrong.
View attachment 88339
Yes, both have donuts with holes from cock sizes or their man....
I doubt she is having intercourse with anything nonmechanical these days.
Mostly all women I know at that age does....

You don't know any women. You can't even speak proper English. Back to the sewer with you.
I don't know any women

I see you have been spying on me again, what is the fascination?

Why encourage him? He is just another nasty little troll.
Moonglow has his valid points from time to time. I find him also funny, though often times he is funniest when not trying to be funny.

I thought he would take that bait, so yes, it was partly my fault too.

Mea Culpa.

Moonglow has his valid points from time to time. I find him also funny, though often times he is funniest when not trying to be funny.

Mea Culpa.

I can't stand him personally.

Mea Culpa.

The world is full of a huge differentiation in personality types and I find most of them fascinating.

You normal people are so interesting.

Mea Culpa.

The world is full of a huge differentiation in personality types and I find most of them fascinating.

You normal people are so interesting.

How can anyone be impressed by those silly one-liners? That pretty much sums up his posts AND his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back