🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fair and Balanced --- White Vermin Attack Black Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder when this is ever going to end! I'm so weary of this racial stuff. :rolleyes-41:
I did not give you A site, I gave you three that came to a consensus on the same felony charges.

Did you open an account on that orarrestpdf website? Wanna go show me the 6 arrests for Hillary Rodham Clinton that they list? Get real.. You don't even know the business or purpose of that site other than make money with phony pdf files.
And the other two, smarty? You seem to be completely ignoring them, and the fact that they all have the same charges listed, along with my first link.

Larnell Bruce Of Multnomah County, Oregon On Tue Jun 21, 2016 | Beaver Daily News
He along with the exact same charges again. Oh look, before this incident even happened, this was uploaded, months ago.

It's almost like it was in response to an actual arrest. Go figure.

OK --- that's closer. I count ONE arrest for robbery/burglary and bunch of misdemeanor charges. Plus a couple of "fugitive" arrests because he went to live with Granny without telling the Court.

Wanna compare RECORDS with the MURDERERS !!!!! Let's roll...
Look at the dates, for fucks sake.... The guy had never been to court....he wasn't arrested for being a fugitive, he was charged with being a fugitive because he WAS a fugitive at the time he was killed.

You don't keep getting consecutive "fugitive" arrests for the SINGLE arrest that involved felonies if you are SERIOUSLY AVOIDING the law. THey WILL lock your ass up. These arrests were probably because he didn't report his visit to grandma's house to the Court before going there.
Or not!

Let's start over with a more recent more DETAILED report..

Hate Crime Charge Considered Against White Supremacist Who Ran Over Black Teen

Bruce, police said, turned the tables when he produced a machete and forced Courtier to retreat to his vehicle, at which time, according to the affidavit, a witness heard Hunt tell Courtier to “run Mr. Bruce over.”

What happened next was partially captured by video surveillance cameras.

The footage, police said, shows Bruce walking away from the 7-Eleven as Courtier exits the parking lot and speeds toward the teen in his Jeep.

“The video surveillance showed Mr. Bruce take evasive maneuvers on foot in an attempt to escape Mr. Courtier’s Jeep,” the affidavit states. “The video surveillance then shows the red Jeep quickly turn around and accelerate towards Mr. Bruce.”

The dickhead and his girlfriend went OUT of their WAY to chase him and kill him. The kid was fleeing the scene..

Local news report imbedded in the HuffPo article..
You'd think that with his experience at running from the police, he'd have escaped the Jeep. Must have been off his game.
The jeep guy may have saved the life of the store clerk....we will never know now.

This is what war is like. Did you think that whites would never fight back, never ever?

Fighting back is not attacking and killing an innocent man!

I work in DT Chicago. Blacks and whites interact on a daily basis. This includes thuggish looking black teens and there are rarely altercations.

There are bad eggs on both sides, while I will admit there 1000 black bad eggs to every white bad egg

This is what war is like. Did you think that whites would never fight back, never ever?

Fighting back is not attacking and killing an innocent man!

I work in DT Chicago. Blacks and whites interact on a daily basis. This includes thuggish looking black teens and there are rarely altercations.

There are bad eggs on both sides, while I will admit there 1000 black bad eggs to every white bad egg
You're fkd up. Nice lie! Blacks have been ambushing whites for quite some time.

Last edited:
The point is, once the man was in his car with his gf, he could have just driven away instead of running the man down. It's completely irrelevant whether the man killed had a rap sheet - unless we advocate vigilantism and just killing people in the street. But even that doesn't work, as these people were apparently unknown to each other, so the White supremacist guy wouldn't have even known if the other guy had a record. It looks like a racist murder to me.

Last edited:
I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

I got no agenda here. Just tired of one side posting all the "race news"...

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

White-supremacist-kills-african-american-teen-735x400.jpg
On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.
So what crime deserves murder?

I know y'all love these race baiting stories. Here's one for "the other side".. You WANT a girlfriend who yells "Get him Baby" as you roll over a black teen with your Jeep.

White supremacist kills african-american teen in Oregon with his Jeep. The man who police say intentionally ran over and killed a Vancouver teen last month is a white supremacist, according to the suspect’s lengthy record with the Oregon Department of Corrections.

Police say it all began with a fight outside a 7-Eleven on 188th Avenue and Burnside Street in Gresham on Wednesday, Aug. 10. Witnesses reported seeing some kind of weapon being brandished, followed by Bruce running away from a driver behind the wheel of a red Jeep Wrangler.

Police are still trying to determine exactly what happened but they say that the men did not previously know each other.

The verbal confrontation quickly turned physical with Courtier slamming the teens head into the glass storefront window, breaking it.

“Get him, baby,” Colleen Hunt, Russell Courtier’s girlfriend called to her boyfriend during the fight, say witnesses. “Get him, baby!”

On the other hand, said 'black youth' was a criminal, so good riddance for both 'sides'.
Not so much that it deserves murder, more that nothing of value was lost, and personally, given that he was a repeat offender, I'm happy he's dead. Another criminal that won't leach off of tax dollars from jail.

Self defense eliminates that need.

Monday morning quarterback?

Kinda sucks when you're searching high and low for an equivalent to the multitude of news stories where black "youth" brutally assault innocent whites for no other reason but their skin color, and the best you can find is one white thug killing another black thug.

Kinda sucks when you're searching high and low for an equivalent to the multitude of news stories where black "youth" brutally assault innocent whites for no other reason but their skin color, and the best you can find is one white thug killing another black thug.
Pretty lame when it's a game of the blame game to explain crime...

Self defense eliminates that need.

Monday morning quarterback?
The car was threatened?

You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?
My ancestors are second generation European! Next question?
I didn't say anything about your personal ancestors. I said "whites who's ancestors stole this country". If your white ancestors had nothing to do with it, why open your mouth? Whether what you say is accurate or not about your ancestors it doesn't negate the truth of the question I asked. Which in your bombastic pronunciation of your personal ancestry you didn't answer. Please take the time now and answer the question namely,

You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?

Who is trying to make this country a better place? If you tell me libtards I am going to laugh you off the planet. Stop with the fucking left wing talking points.

People of all "races", skin colors and backgrounds are trying to make this county a better place. "Libtards"? "Left wing"?

I'm neither a libtard, liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, left or right wing person.

I have answered your question, will you please answer mine, namely:

"You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?"

What COUNTRY did whites steal?

The land now considered The United States of America.
What was it before?

A land where natives lived. "America" doesn't exist before 1507 when Amerigo Vespucci's name was tied to this land. People lived and thrived here well before it was stolen from them through mass extermination via diseased blankets and outright murder.

What COUNTRY did whites steal?

The land now considered The United States of America.
Oh shut up.

Why should I do such a thing? Aren't you for freedom? Well, I am and because of the 1st Amendment I would hope you would be respectful of my rights as I am of yours. I don't want you to shut up. As a matter of fact, I want you to speak! And the first thing you can speak to is answering my question, namely:

My ancestors are second generation European! Next question?
I didn't say anything about your personal ancestors. I said "whites who's ancestors stole this country". If your white ancestors had nothing to do with it, why open your mouth? Whether what you say is accurate or not about your ancestors it doesn't negate the truth of the question I asked. Which in your bombastic pronunciation of your personal ancestry you didn't answer. Please take the time now and answer the question namely,

Who is trying to make this country a better place? If you tell me libtards I am going to laugh you off the planet. Stop with the fucking left wing talking points.

People of all "races", skin colors and backgrounds are trying to make this county a better place. "Libtards"? "Left wing"?

I'm neither a libtard, liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, left or right wing person.

I have answered your question, will you please answer mine, namely:

"You mean the whites who's ancestors stole this country and are fighting back against people trying to make this country a better place?"
I want restoration of land to the Vandals from the Visigoths. There are many more claims unprocessed for the time being.

Wow, there are so many white supremacists out there killing blacks that I think this is the THIRD THREAD STARTED ON THE EXACT SAME INCIDENT.

Anyone who thinks that there are NOT ANY whites who are the biggest jerks on the planet and assault and even kill blacks and even white people (oh, my!) such a person needs to pull their head out of their ass.

Whites can be just as stupid and unthinkingly violent as any black person.

But we dont have to have twelve threads on each such incident to prove the point, do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back