Fair Trial? .....or Fascist Trial?

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment

She expects McConnell to do the same
So perfect she’s scared to death about sending them to the senate.

The idiot democrats have been cruising their clown car all over town. Pelosi just wrecked it.

These things take time
May take till almost the election

Impeached President Trump will have his day

Pelosi knows McConnell won’t conduct a fair trial, hence her warranted reluctance to send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.
McConnell has already bragged about not being impartial and about coordinating the rules with the accused

Ever see a jury coordinating with the defendant on the rules about how they should deliberate?

"this whole thing is a sham. i want it to end. but we will listen to the House's case first" - Lissy The Sissy Graham

Pelosi knows McConnell won’t conduct a fair trial, hence her warranted reluctance to send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.
McConnell has already bragged about not being impartial and about coordinating the rules with the accused

Ever see a jury coordinating with the defendant on the rules about how they should deliberate?

Excuses, excuses. excuses. Its not a typical jury trial, that's where the defendants actually committed a crime. This is an "impeachment" where its a political hoax where the defendant has not committed a crime, and the House committees broke their own rules to do the impeachment in kangaroo court fashion. So now the senate has their turn to make the rules up as they go, but to the benefit of the accused. Net-net not convicted or removed, its just a partisan political show.

So, Republicans were Fascists when they impeached Clinton too?

Clintons impeachment was bipartisan...ya dumb twit.

Hmm,
Actually I'm more, or less neutral, or even bipartisan between Dems & Repubs.

I can't see how Clinton, and Trump both aren't worthy of impeachment?

Great, get back to me when you can make sense.

So, it makes sense because more Dems were anti-Clinton than Repubs were anti-Trump in these individual impeachment ordeals?

Hmm, interesting, I almost thought you were meant to say that many Rebups are stubborn, snowflakes who are too ignorant to see Trump's wrongdoings.

Hmm,
Actually I'm more, or less neutral, or even bipartisan between Dems & Repubs.

I can't see how Clinton, and Trump both aren't worthy of impeachment?

Great, get back to me when you can make sense.

So, it makes sense because more Dems were anti-Clinton than Repubs were anti-Trump in these individual impeachment ordeals?

Hmm, interesting, I almost thought you were meant to say that many Rebups are stubborn, snowflakes who are too ignorant to see Trump's wrongdoings.

Refer to post #29

Don't confuse them with facts is what I always hear. Yet since I have seen the lie it was not bi partisan from more than one idiot,,, here is something for the lying dems,,, here's some fact for them to deny.

December 18, 1998: The House continued debate on four articles of impeachment against President Clinton for perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power.
The Republican controlled House of Representatives decided with a bipartisan vote of 258–176 (31 Democrats joined Republicans) to commence impeachment proceedings against Clinton on October 8, 1998.[18] Since Ken Starr had already completed an extensive investigation, the House Judiciary Committee conducted no investigations of its own into Clinton's alleged wrongdoing and held no serious impeachment-related hearings before the 1998 midterm elections. Impeachment was one of the major issues in those elections.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Don't confuse them with facts is what I always hear. Yet since I have seen the lie it was not bi partisan from more than one idiot,,, here is something for the lying dems,,, here's some fact for them to deny.

December 18, 1998: The House continued debate on four articles of impeachment against President Clinton for perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power.
The Republican controlled House of Representatives decided with a bipartisan vote of 258–176 (31 Democrats joined Republicans) to commence impeachment proceedings against Clinton on October 8, 1998.[18] Since Ken Starr had already completed an extensive investigation, the House Judiciary Committee conducted no investigations of its own into Clinton's alleged wrongdoing and held no serious impeachment-related hearings before the 1998 midterm elections. Impeachment was one of the major issues in those elections.

Hmm, I'm a non-voting Fascist, who kind of just sees Democrats & Republicans as two competing turds being flushed in the toilet.

But, ultimately there's striking similarities, and the sensitive snowflakes are in an uproar over Trump but not Clinton.

Hmm, I'm a non-voting Fascist, who kind of just sees Democrats & Republicans as two competing turds being flushed in the toilet.

But, ultimately there's striking similarities, and the sensitive snowflakes are in an uproar over Trump but not Clinton.

Yep, only difference between the two is that Clinton did things that were impeachable, Trump has not.

The idiot democrats have been cruising their clown car all over town. Pelosi just wrecked it.

These things take time

Yeah, and he will crush you like cardboard!
Will be fun to watch!

These things take time

Will be fun to watch!

Yes some would vote for a President who shot someone on Fifth Avenue
Most REAL Americans are repulsed by Impeached President Trump

These things take time

Will be fun to watch!

Yes some would vote for a President who shot someone on Fifth Avenue
Most REAL Americans are repulsed by Impeached President Trump

What the hell does a pootin bitch, like you, know about being a real American. You're a stalinist, the very antithesis of what it means to be an American.

Forum List

Back