Fair Trial? .....or Fascist Trial?

Yes some would vote for a President who shot someone on Fifth Avenue
Most REAL Americans are repulsed by Impeached President Trump

Another lie. You baby-killing faggots on the Left are not REAL America

Conservatives are a poorly disguised hate group intent on tearing apart America’s values

Liberals are the lone defenders of Truth, Justice and the American Way

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment

She expects McConnell to do the same
So perfect she’s scared to death about sending them to the senate.

The idiot democrats have been cruising their clown car all over town. Pelosi just wrecked it.

These things take time
May take till almost the election

Impeached President Trump will have his day

Yeah, and he will crush you like cardboard!
Will be fun to watch!

What the hell does a pootin bitch, like you, know about being a real American. You're a stalinist, the very antithesis of what it means to be an American.
Liberals are the REAL Americans
Have been since we founded this great nation

Does anybody understand the meaning of this?

".........What do we think of when we normally think of a fair trial? What is it that normally comes to mind when we say someone deserves a fair trial? Well, you think about the defendant getting a fair trial, correct? We know that in the Old South black people did not get a fair trial, and in the old west sometimes people would get hung and not get a fair trial, so whenever we talk about a fair trial we are always talking about the defendant getting a fair trial.

But that is not the case with Pelosi. In fact she wants the exact opposite. She does not want a fair trial for the defendant Donald Trump. She wants a guilty verdict in advance. Anything other than a guilty verdict for her will mean the trial was not fair. Can there any thing more fascist than that? Can there be anything more Nazi than that?

I often speak about Democrats be Nazis and fascists because they murder people by the billions (abortion), they stifle free speech, and they practice all manner of fascist behaviors. But here we have the cherry on the cake; Pelosi wants a fascist, Nazi guaranteed "guilty" verdict to follow on the heels of her fascist show trial hearings in the House.

If anybody reading this has any sense of decency or morality you will reject the Democrat Party like some Democrats recently have, and if you don't want to became a Republican then at the very least vote Independent. It is impossible for any halfway decent human being to continue being a Democrat. Fascists in every single way, Democrats have corrupted the rule of law and corrupted the constitution in every possible way. These criminals cannot be allowed to continue in power .

time trump.jpg

Conservatives are a poorly disguised hate group intent on tearing apart America’s values

And yet it is the stalinist progressive media, marching in lockstep that is doing what you claim.

Progressives , like you, are not liberal. You are statists. The antithesis of a free society.

You are so desperate to bring stalinist style government to America that you have screwed the pooch.

Had you been patient you would have succeeded. But no, you got greedy and your mask came off and the people were able to see the real you.

They don't like it.

I thank you for that!

Yeah... that one sided clown show in congress showed how little you give a shit about truth or justice.

It just struck me a little while ago. I guess I was a little slow before reading the stories in the news before the truth of it sunk in.

As you know there are a lot of stories and links in this forum about Pelosi wanting "a fair trial."

What do we think of when we normally think of a fair trial? What is it that normally comes to mind when we say someone deserves a fair trial? Well, you think about the defendant getting a fair trial, correct? We know that in the Old South black people did not get a fair trial, and in the old west sometimes people would get hung and not get a fair trial, so whenever we talk about a fair trial we are always talking about the defendant getting a fair trial.

But that is not the case with Pelosi. In fact she wants the exact opposite. She does not want a fair trial for the defendant Donald Trump. She wants a guilty verdict in advance. Anything other than a guilty verdict for her will mean the trial was not fair. Can there any thing more fascist than that? Can there be anything more Nazi than that?

You are ranting, Snookums.

A fair trail is exactly that. We hear from RELEVENT witnesses. If Trump were innocent, he'd be demanding that Mulveny, Guliani, Bolton and the rest of his musketeers testify.

Liberals hate this country to the core and have contempt for the people.

It just struck me a little while ago. I guess I was a little slow before reading the stories in the news before the truth of it sunk in.

As you know there are a lot of stories and links in this forum about Pelosi wanting "a fair trial."

What do we think of when we normally think of a fair trial? What is it that normally comes to mind when we say someone deserves a fair trial? Well, you think about the defendant getting a fair trial, correct? We know that in the Old South black people did not get a fair trial, and in the old west sometimes people would get hung and not get a fair trial, so whenever we talk about a fair trial we are always talking about the defendant getting a fair trial.

A fair trail is exactly that. We hear from RELEVENT witnesses. If Trump were innocent, he'd be demanding that Mulveny, Guliani, Bolton and the rest of his musketeers testify.

Too bad. Libs couldnt produce any evidence or credible witnesses in the house. Why now? Nope. Shut em down.

And yet it is the stalinist progressive media, marching in lockstep that is doing what you claim.

Progressives , like you, are not liberal. You are statists. The antithesis of a free society.

You are so desperate to bring stalinist style government to America that you have screwed the pooch.

Had you been patient you would have succeeded. But no, you got greedy and your mask came off and the people were able to see the real you.

They don't like it.

I thank you for that!
Word Salad full of RW propaganda

Liberals founded this nation and are responsible for all major advanced

Too bad. Libs couldnt produce any evidence or credible witnesses in the house. Why now? Nope. Shut em down.
You are right
Maybe they should wait for Trump to finish his lawsuits blocking release of those credible witnesses

You don't give a shit about fairness you prick.

I am going to love watching your meltdown as your plans collapse.

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment

She expects McConnell to do the same
So perfect she’s scared to death about sending them to the senate.

The idiot democrats have been cruising their clown car all over town. Pelosi just wrecked it.
I know that "scared to death about sending them to the enate is a CRC trumpanzee talking point.

You are right
Maybe they should wait for Trump to finish his lawsuits blocking release of those credible witnesses

Nadler denied R witnesses in house. Libs can pound sand.

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment.........

You're a filthy disgusting liar.
The last resort of someone who cannot address the topic at hand is to descend to personal attacks only.

It worked for her in Junior High, why not now?
But of course, that Junior High was in Russia
Yes, I've suspected that for awhile. We've got a few Russian trolls here, let them run for a bit and it becomes clear.

We all know, even the Trumpbots know, that the fix is in. There will be nothing fair about the senate trial as long as McConnell has any say in the matter.
You arent dishonest enough to suggest that the democrats that proposed and voted for impeachment in the house were fair and impartial, are you?

Would you be confident with the 'evidence' presented by the democrats in the house with taking their impeachment articles to a trial, and if so, how so? Every single person when asked directly if they had evidence of wrong doing said the exact same thing...no. Yet the democrats voted to impeach anyway. So...why SHOULD the Senate take those accusations seriously?

Forum List

Back