Fair Trial? .....or Fascist Trial?

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment

She expects McConnell to do the same
So in that case we get to select all of the witnesses....and reject all of yours and we force people to not answer questions....and allow hearsay and opinion to be entered into the record and taken as factual evidence to clear Trump of all charges.
Why would someone reject witnesses....unless Moscow Mitch is afraid of what they'd say........not the behavior of someone who wants to get to the Truth, is it?
Good question. Why the hell wouldn't the democrats let witnesses testify during the shiff clown show?
It would have been great...if IMPOTUS had let them testify. Why wouldn't he? What's he hiding?
I’mUrPOTUS isn’t required to do that. That was the job you sent a group of childish clowns to accomplish. It’s neither Trump nor the senates problem you failed so miserably.

oo bad. Libs couldnt produce any evidence or credible witnesses in the house. Why now? Nope. Shut em down.

Actually, they more than proved their case in the house.

the onus is on Trump to refute the evidence...
LoL, well that should take all of five minutes. Swear I’m all your witnesses, ask them one question, did any of you have any first hand knowledge of anything? When they answer no. We agree with them that not one of them knows jack shit and this clown show circus closes.

oo bad. Libs couldnt produce any evidence or credible witnesses in the house. Why now? Nope. Shut em down.

LoL, well that should take all of five minutes. Swear I’m all your witnesses, ask them one question, did any of you have any first hand knowledge of anything? When they answer no. We agree with them that not one of them knows jack shit and this clown show circus closes.

Exactly

if the Dez

These stupid fucks either don't have enough intelligence to know that this hatchet job would have been laughed out of court if it were a real trial or just too dishonest to care.

These stupid fucks either don't have enough intelligence to know that this hatchet job would have been laughed out of court if it were a real trial or just too dishonest to care.

The impeachment system is a serious flaw in the Constitution. The terms "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" need to be revisited and seriously clarified. Trump has not committed one single High Crimes or Misdemeanor yet he was impeached. SCOTUS should save Mitch the trouble and step in and declare the charges null and void.

if the Dez

It was a perfect trial

Actually, no. We ask them about who said what to who and why the aid was held up...

Then we call Bolton, Guliani, Mulvaney and everyone else Trump has refused to allow to testify because under oath, they'd have to admit there was a a quid pro quo.

The impeachment system is a serious flaw in the Constitution. The terms "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" need to be revisited and seriously clarified. Trump has not committed one single High Crimes or Misdemeanor yet he was impeached. SCOTUS should save Mitch the trouble and step in and declare the charges null and void.
His crimes were worse than Johnson, Nixon and Clinton

Thread Topic:

It just struck me a little while ago. I guess I was a little slow before reading the stories in the news before the truth of it sunk in.

As you know there are a lot of stories and links in this forum about Pelosi wanting "a fair trial."

What do we think of when we normally think of a fair trial? What is it that normally comes to mind when we say someone deserves a fair trial? Well, you think about the defendant getting a fair trial, correct? We know that in the Old South black people did not get a fair trial, and in the old west sometimes people would get hung and not get a fair trial, so whenever we talk about a fair trial we are always talking about the defendant getting a fair trial.

But that is not the case with Pelosi. In fact she wants the exact opposite. She does not want a fair trial for the defendant Donald Trump. She wants a guilty verdict in advance. Anything other than a guilty verdict for her will mean the trial was not fair. Can there any thing more fascist than that? Can there be anything more Nazi than that?

I often speak about Democrats be Nazis and fascists because they murder people by the billions (abortion), they stifle free speech, and they practice all manner of fascist behaviors. But here we have the cherry on the cake; Pelosi wants a fascist, Nazi guaranteed "guilty" verdict to follow on the heels of her fascist show trial hearings in the House.

If anybody reading this has any sense of decency or morality you will reject the Democrat Party like some Democrats recently have, and if you don't want to became a Republican then at the very least vote Independent. It is impossible for any halfway decent human being to continue being a Democrat. Fascists in every single way, Democrats have corrupted the rule of law and corrupted the constitution in every possible way. These criminals cannot be allowed to continue in power .

Thread Topic:

It just struck me a little while ago. I guess I was a little slow before reading the stories in the news before the truth of it sunk in.

As you know there are a lot of stories and links in this forum about Pelosi wanting "a fair trial."

What do we think of when we normally think of a fair trial? What is it that normally comes to mind when we say someone deserves a fair trial? Well, you think about the defendant getting a fair trial, correct? We know that in the Old South black people did not get a fair trial, and in the old west sometimes people would get hung and not get a fair trial, so whenever we talk about a fair trial we are always talking about the defendant getting a fair trial.

But that is not the case with Pelosi. In fact she wants the exact opposite. She does not want a fair trial for the defendant Donald Trump. She wants a guilty verdict in advance. Anything other than a guilty verdict for her will mean the trial was not fair. Can there any thing more fascist than that? Can there be anything more Nazi than that?

I often speak about Democrats be Nazis and fascists because they murder people by the billions (abortion), they stifle free speech, and they practice all manner of fascist behaviors. But here we have the cherry on the cake; Pelosi wants a fascist, Nazi guaranteed "guilty" verdict to follow on the heels of her fascist show trial hearings in the House.

If anybody reading this has any sense of decency or morality you will reject the Democrat Party like some Democrats recently have, and if you don't want to became a Republican then at the very least vote Independent. It is impossible for any halfway decent human being to continue being a Democrat. Fascists in every single way, Democrats have corrupted the rule of law and corrupted the constitution in every possible way. These criminals cannot be allowed to continue in power .

Not only was it a fair trial, it was a perfect trial

You are ranting, Snookums.

A fair trail is exactly that. We hear from RELEVENT witnesses. If Trump were innocent, he'd be demanding that Mulveny, Guliani, Bolton and the rest of his musketeers testify.
In Fascist Leftville the prosecution tells the defense what witnesses to call.

In America you're innocent until proven guilty.

Zero evidence that a wrongdoing.
Zero witnesses to wrongdoing.
The undisputed transcript exonerates him.
The alleged victim exonerates him.

And we know all of this from the prosecution witnesses.

if the Dez

It was a perfect trial
It sure was. You acquitted him beyond a reasonable doubt. And in the process showed the entire country what frauds you are.

It couldn’t have gone better... for Trump.

Forum List

Back