Fair Trial? .....or Fascist Trial?

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment.........

You're a filthy disgusting liar.
The last resort of someone who cannot address the topic at hand is to descend to personal attacks only.

Pot, meet kettle. However, as yours and tefty looney are brainless parrots, who peddle lies, you get what you deserve.

You both know you are lying, and don't care. So neither one of you deserve our time. You are dishonest to the core, and have no arguments .

We DO point that out. But the rest of the nonsense you post is nothing more than the yapping of hyenas.
I accept your surrender on the topic at hand.....Ruh Roooooh! :71: BTW....how did that impending Special Counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton work out?

Pelosi conducted a perfect impeachment

She expects McConnell to do the same
So perfect she’s scared to death about sending them to the senate.

The idiot democrats have been cruising their clown car all over town. Pelosi just wrecked it.

These things take time
May take till almost the election

Impeached President Trump will have his day

Yeah, and he will crush you like cardboard!
Will be fun to watch!

Yes some would vote for a President who shot someone on Fifth Avenue
Most REAL Americans are repulsed by Impeached President Trump
What's your definition of "REAL American"? Lemme guess -- anyone who opposes President Trump.

Dem's are fake Americans.

The last resort of someone who cannot address the topic at hand is to descend to personal attacks only.

Pot, meet kettle. However, as yours and tefty looney are brainless parrots, who peddle lies, you get what you deserve.

You both know you are lying, and don't care. So neither one of you deserve our time. You are dishonest to the core, and have no arguments .

We DO point that out. But the rest of the nonsense you post is nothing more than the yapping of hyenas.
I accept your surrender on the topic at hand.....Ruh Roooooh! :71: BTW....how did that impending Special Counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton work out?

What surrender silly little pootin pooch. Corruption takes a long time to root out. Be patient.

Like the philosophers say, "revenge is dish best served...cold".

It worked for her in Junior High, why not now?
But of course, that Junior High was in Russia
Yes, I've suspected that for awhile. We've got a few Russian trolls here, let them run for a bit and it becomes clear.

You should know. You're known to be one of pootins lead trolls here.
Awwwwww....:cryhug_1_: We know how that works out for you. Indeed we do.

So in that case we get to select all of the witnesses....and reject all of yours and we force people to not answer questions....and allow hearsay and opinion to be entered into the record and taken as factual evidence to clear Trump of all charges.
Why would someone reject witnesses....unless Moscow Mitch is afraid of what they'd say........not the behavior of someone who wants to get to the Truth, is it?

The idiot democrats have been cruising their clown car all over town. Pelosi just wrecked it.
I know that "scared to death about sending them to the enate is a CRC trumpanzee talking point.
English, work on it.
Altering posts, are we?

So in that case we get to select all of the witnesses....and reject all of yours and we force people to not answer questions....and allow hearsay and opinion to be entered into the record and taken as factual evidence to clear Trump of all charges.
Why would someone reject witnesses....unless Moscow Mitch is afraid of what they'd say........not the behavior of someone who wants to get to the Truth, is it?

:itsok:

These things take time
May take till almost the election

Impeached President Trump will have his day

Yeah, and he will crush you like cardboard!
Will be fun to watch!

Yes some would vote for a President who shot someone on Fifth Avenue
Most REAL Americans are repulsed by Impeached President Trump
What's your definition of "REAL American"? Lemme guess -- anyone who opposes President Trump.

Nah, anyone who furthers the cause of his twin heroes, pootin and obummer.
Impeachment: Putin defends Trump at news conference; discusses Ukraine

Good question. Why the hell wouldn't the democrats let witnesses testify during the shiff clown show?

What surrender silly little pootin pooch. Corruption takes a long time to root out. Be patient.

I've already accepted your surrender.....and if I'm patient, I'd sure like to see your thread Ruh Roooooh! What happened? Too embarrassed?

Good question. Why the hell wouldn't the democrats let witnesses testify during the shiff clown show?
It would have been great...if IMPOTUS had let them testify. Why wouldn't he? What's he hiding?

Nancy Pelosi and her Communist Party abused their power to impeach based on nothing, for the purpose of influencing the 2020 election. Now she is obstructing congress by interfering with the Senate in adjudicating the sham impeachment.

The DOJ needs to investigate the attempt to corrupt the 2020 election by the Communist party.

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"!

This is the only impeachment in history that is not bipartisan. Not one American supported it, only the Communists.

Thats a Winner
clear.png

I've already accepted your surrender.....and if I'm patient, I'd sure like to see your thread Ruh Roooooh! What happened? Too embarrassed?

Oh, you poor little delusional creature you. Can you do anything other than troll? The facts are the House ran a stalinist trial. That is a simple fact that you pootin bitches, can't hide.

Me surrender? Not hardly, but I will happily watch your heroes be perp walked. Which is going to be happening right around election time.

Your commiecrat comrades in the House blew their load to early. You clowns always do.

oo bad. Libs couldnt produce any evidence or credible witnesses in the house. Why now? Nope. Shut em down.

Actually, they more than proved their case in the house.

the onus is on Trump to refute the evidence...

The only thing they proved was Trump was not guilty of anything, but that they are, and that you are a stupid clown.

Forum List

Back