Faith/post some quotes or ideas

[
You've got a powerful testimony, Wavingirl. We overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. I'm just not too big on the second half! :eusa_angel:

I'm glad I got to talk with you & Mr. H. tonight. Have a great evening! I'm going to sleep now! :eusa_angel: Sweet dreams you guys!

- Jeri[/QUOTE]

I like your saying about experiencing real love. I had never experienced real love before I accepted Christ as my savior. That was my first experience with feeling completely - unconditionally - loved by someone. It happened on October 18th, 1989 and 8:58 p.m. He "hooked me" alright! lol...

QUOTE]

You've got a powerful testimony, Wavingirl. We overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. I'm just not too big on the second half! :eusa_angel:

I'm glad I got to talk with you & Mr. H. tonight. Have a great evening! I'm going to sleep now! :eusa_angel: Sweet dreams you guys!

- Jeri

I like your saying about experiencing real love. I had never experienced real love before I accepted Christ as my savior. That was my first experience with feeling completely - unconditionally - loved by someone. It happened on October 18th, 1989 and 8:58 p.m. He "hooked me" alright! lol...

- Jeri

. free--why not? :>

- Jeri

/

These following quotes are directly from our Creator who speaks and writes through His saint.

Most of them will find excuses without themselves to blame for all the things they did without any shame.

The last flesh of man to die will end the battle of Armageddon. Then the invisible winners will live forever.

Bad weather, pollution, hurricanes, blizzards, hail and tornadoes will be unknown words in the next age.

Everyone will be rich in the next life because there won't be any poor to compare to.

Schools and universities that taught lies to us in this life won't be needed in a world filled with truth.

I'm sorry, there won't be any churches, Bibles or pastors in Paradise for those of you who like to pretend to know God.

Forum List

Back