🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

One more time. The judges refused to hear the evidence.
Even the judges that Trump personally appointed?

Why would Trump appoint judges like that. I thought he only hired the best judges?
Yes even those judges. They were in the system before Trump appointed them. It was a huge conspiracy touching every branch of government and almost every media outlet. The cover up is the same.

Like a drivers license renewal, or automobile registration renewal?

Are they getting stolen and used by other people?

I wasn't talking about unemployment, I was talking about drivers license and automobile registration renewal forms, which in many states is routinely mailed out without the person requesting them, or given notice of their being sent out.

Are they subject to fraud?
What’s the difference, it’s identity fraud. The fk, you never heard of that? Please stop playing stupid
The difference is obvious. Drivers license and registrations are already in the states databases. In fact, many states use those same databases to verify the identity of voters.

Unemployment is an original application, as opposed to a drivers license or a mail in ballot.

So once again, how does your state send out license and registration renewal applications?

How does your state renew drivers licenses, and automobile registrations? Do you have to send in a request for the renewal application, or do they automatically mail you your renewal application?

Be honest.
They post dates on the documents for renewal. You know when either is expired! Again, stop playing stupid you’re embarrassing yourself
You're evading the question. Do have to apply for a renewal application, or do they automatically mail you one?

Like a drivers license renewal, or automobile registration renewal?

Are they getting stolen and used by other people?

I wasn't talking about unemployment, I was talking about drivers license and automobile registration renewal forms, which in many states is routinely mailed out without the person requesting them, or given notice of their being sent out.

Are they subject to fraud?
What’s the difference, it’s identity fraud. The fk, you never heard of that? Please stop playing stupid
The difference is obvious. Drivers license and registrations are already in the states databases. In fact, many states use those same databases to verify the identity of voters.

Unemployment is an original application, as opposed to a drivers license or a mail in ballot.

So once again, how does your state send out license and registration renewal applications?
It’s why they look at signatures, stupid ass

Why would Trump appoint judges like that. I thought he only hired the best judges?
Yes even those judges. They were in the system before Trump appointed them.

Actually Trump was famous for putting people who were never in government, and had no judicial experience onto the federal bench, in lifetime appointments.

Even those judges turned down Trumps lawsuits.

Thomas admits the pennsylvania ballots wouldn't have changed the election?
He hasn’t a clue on the count, but he’s correct in his dissent. Let’s actually see those ballots

Georgia used the same signature matching for their mail in ballots, as they did for their drivers license and automobile registrations.

You claim one was fraudulent, and the other was legitimate.

When they used the same exact systems.

Mail-in ballots have the same chain of custody as absentee ballots do. Which Trump said were legitimate. And his preferred method of voting.
No they don’t sheeple
All ballots sent by mail, have the same exact chain of custody.
Nope. Thanks for showing all your stupid

You are the only one displaying ignorance. The only difference between an absentee ballot and a vote by mail ballot is that you have to have a reason for requesting the absentee ballot. Oh, by the way, absentee ballot states are a minority. There are only six states that require a reason to vote by mail.
Thanks for that show of stupid your own statement says the difference and why a difference in chain of custody. See, if one doesn’t request one, then one doesn’t know one is coming and anyone can use it.

I didn't say it wasn't requested, I said you don't have to have a reason for requesting it. The chain of custody remains the same regardless. Election Office, to mail, to voter, to mail or dropbox, to election office. Same/same.
Nope . If one doesn’t request one, one doesn’t know one didn’t come when it’s stolen or used by another. Absentee ballots are requested dumb ass.
The chain starts with the request.

hey stupid, learn what chain of custody is
Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten years late) objecting to are "universal vote by mail" states. States that automatically mail a ballot to all registered voters. Can you even name which states do that?

Indeed, signatures, let’s look at those ballots and let’s see , as well as paper and folds
From your response I take it that your state sends out drivers license and/or automobile registration renews in the same willy-nilly fashion you object to states sending out mail in ballots.

Explain why your license or registrations isn't FRAUDULENT because of that.

Indeed, signatures, let’s look at those ballots and let’s see , as well as paper and folds
From your response I take it that your state sends out drivers license and/or automobile registration renews in the same willy-nilly fashion you object to states sending out mail in ballots.

Explain why your license or registrations isn't FRAUDULENT because of that.
Not their responsibility for renewal, it’s ours. Sorry, we have expiration dates. Doh

Vote by Mail does not mean the ballot was not requested, dumb fuck. What you are "suddenly" (over ten years late) objecting to are "universal vote by mail" states. States that automatically mail a ballot to all registered voters. Can you even name which states do that?
He's objecting to all mail in ballots, except for absentee ballots, where the person has to give a reason why they can't vote in person.

So he would be against how they vote in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah, and Washington . And because they do no excuse and permanent mail in voting in Arizona, he would object to that too.

He's objecting to all mail in ballots, except for absentee ballots, where the person has to give a reason why they can't vote in person.

So he would be against how they vote in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah, and Washington . And because they do no excuse and permanent mail in voting in Arizona, he would object to that too.

So only six states are "good" in his eyes. What a fucking moron.

He hasn’t a clue on the count, but he’s correct in his dissent. Let’s actually see those ballots
You haven't explained how Thomas didn't know the count.
[/QUOTE]
He didn’t count, that was easy. How many ballots were fraudulent?

Forum List

Back