Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting" like John 3:16 states.

Billy Graham led more people to the Lord than anyone else on earth, including the disciples. He is living large in Heaven right now and for eternity. God bless Billy Graham.

He and every evangelist in America are nothing but fraudulent charlatans.
Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief
and liar like Graham.
Try Again.
No need. You have no clue...

I know who hasn't got a clue. You godbotherers are delusional. Led them to God my foot. Conned them out of the money so his family could live it up.
Not o e of those con men have contacts with any God. Not one and neither do you.
Stick with those immaculate conceptions and virgin births son. If you believe that you'll believe anything.
fun to watch you being eaten alive with the bitterness virus
Not a bitter bone in my body. Why would there be? I am redeemed by the Lord. Sorry for you though...

Redeemed by the Lord. What a load of bollocks. You might have a warm inner glow from years of worshipping a ghost but nothing else. You cannot even know of your redemption unless you have it in writing because in regard to religion, nothing can be taken seriously.
So don't spray your rubbish around as if it fact. You're an insult to the human race.
Bitter. Insanely bitter.

It really enrages you that people are allowed to believe what they want, doesn't it? You don't get to dictate people's beliefs.

Why would it enrage me that some intellectual pygmy believes there some ghost will grant you eternal because you are afraid to die?
I don't care what you b believe. If anyone based their whole life on religion at least be certain and obtain evidence your God exists. I know it doesn't because you cannot prove it. So get off your high moral pompous campaign to suggest you know. You are fool and bern conned.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births , talking snakes, dead men walking, resurrections and some nut turning water into wine yet it's me who is being eaten by something.
Are you enraged with bitterness that atheists can believe what they want as you suggested? Maybe you get special dispensation from God to ridicule and lie about atheusts. How does lying fit in when you appeal to God for forgiveness?
It's about now you wished you'd shut you mouth. You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
Once again we see the militant atheist proving he knows nothing of the nature of faith. Surprise me: Don't say NUH UH DO TOO.

Yes, you're enraged. Good Gaea, you're so angry and filled with hatred.

How awful that must be.

You believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births etc yet you question me.
I'm not ignorant about religion. I know you cannot prove a god exists because if you could you'd do it in a heart beat.
No immature justification of belittling me about anger etc will change. In fact, I am in my element when putting shit on godbotherers. I'm very good at it.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Kerp going.
You didn't surprise me. You said NUH UH DO TOO

I repeat: You know nothing of the nature of faith. Faith precludes proof. Proof precludes faith.

I believe in ONE immaculate conception. I believe in ONE virgin birth. You can't even get that most basic tenet of Christianity right.

As it turns out, you're not very good at this at all.

Billy Graham led more people to the Lord than anyone else on earth, including the disciples. He is living large in Heaven right now and for eternity. God bless Billy Graham.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

I know who hasn't got a clue. You godbotherers are delusional. Led them to God my foot. Conned them out of the money so his family could live it up.
Not o e of those con men have contacts with any God. Not one and neither do you.
Stick with those immaculate conceptions and virgin births son. If you believe that you'll believe anything.
Not a bitter bone in my body. Why would there be? I am redeemed by the Lord. Sorry for you though...

Redeemed by the Lord. What a load of bollocks. You might have a warm inner glow from years of worshipping a ghost but nothing else. You cannot even know of your redemption unless you have it in writing because in regard to religion, nothing can be taken seriously.
So don't spray your rubbish around as if it fact. You're an insult to the human race.
Bitter. Insanely bitter.

It really enrages you that people are allowed to believe what they want, doesn't it? You don't get to dictate people's beliefs.

Why would it enrage me that some intellectual pygmy believes there some ghost will grant you eternal because you are afraid to die?
I don't care what you b believe. If anyone based their whole life on religion at least be certain and obtain evidence your God exists. I know it doesn't because you cannot prove it. So get off your high moral pompous campaign to suggest you know. You are fool and bern conned.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births , talking snakes, dead men walking, resurrections and some nut turning water into wine yet it's me who is being eaten by something.
Are you enraged with bitterness that atheists can believe what they want as you suggested? Maybe you get special dispensation from God to ridicule and lie about atheusts. How does lying fit in when you appeal to God for forgiveness?
It's about now you wished you'd shut you mouth. You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
Once again we see the militant atheist proving he knows nothing of the nature of faith. Surprise me: Don't say NUH UH DO TOO.

How awful that must be.

You believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births etc yet you question me.
I'm not ignorant about religion. I know you cannot prove a god exists because if you could you'd do it in a heart beat.
No immature justification of belittling me about anger etc will change. In fact, I am in my element when putting shit on godbotherers. I'm very good at it.

I repeat: You know nothing of the nature of faith. Faith precludes proof. Proof precludes faith.

I believe in ONE immaculate conception. I believe in ONE virgin birth. You can't even get that most basic tenet of Christianity right.

It's not about Christianity. Its about having proof that these events took place.i know you have nothing and faith does not equate to fact.

Your problem is I have challenged you on very important episodes of your faith and you cannot prove it ever happened but you pass it off as faith.
My problem is I understand Christianity very well and the most important part I know is you have nothing to support your claim of some filthy God is a bible and faith. That will not cut it boy.

If you continue with this, next you will banish me to eternal fire assuming you have the power to do that which you don't. That's just before you suggest you will pray for me.
Throw in judgement day at which I'm not expected to get any points while you arrogantly belief you're going to heaven.

My point is very simple. All you godbotherers claim to know these things and claim to know everything about god but for 2000 years never offered evidence of one single thread of it.
You're no different to the rest. All piss and wind and delusions.

Have another whack at me..i like this.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Bitter. Insanely bitter.

How awful that must be.

It's not about Christianity. Its about having proof that these events took place.i know you have nothing and faith does not equate to fact.

Your problem is I have challenged you on very important episodes of your faith and you cannot prove it ever happened but you pass it off as faith.
My problem is I understand Christianity very well and the most important part I know is you have nothing to support your claim of some filthy God is a bible and faith. That will not cut it boy.

If you continue with this, next you will banish me to eternal fire assuming you have the power to do that which you don't. That's just before you suggest you will pray for me.
Throw in judgement day at which I'm not expected to get any points while you arrogantly belief you're going to heaven.

My point is very simple. All you godbotherers claim to know these things and claim to know everything about god but for 2000 years never offered evidence of one single thread of it.

You like your ignorance being pointed out? Weird.

Anyway, you still don't understand faith. You can stop stamping your feet and insisting you do. It's childish.

Meanwhile, I make no judgments about your fate after this life is over. That's way higher than my paygrade. Similarly, I know no Christians who claim to know everything about God.

You just keep being wrong, and you're damn smug about it. :auiqs.jpg:

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Bitter. Insanely bitter.

How awful that must be.

You like your ignorance being pointed out? Weird.

Anyway, you still don't understand faith. You can stop stamping your feet and insisting you do. It's childish.

Meanwhile, I make no judgments about your fate after this life is over. That's way higher than my paygrade. Similarly, I know no Christians who claim to know everything about God.

You just keep being wrong, and you're damn smug about it. :auiqs.jpg:

There is nothing to understand about faith in God. Its completely delusional.
I cannot be ignorant about something that does not exist although you can be ignorant by believing God does exist.

As for making judgements, you said to a previous poster the choice was hers, which originated from her atheism. How arrogant are you to suggest your choice is correct without evidence to support it?
You made a judge about her beliefs and you make another judgement about me as to my fate when this life is over. There's the arrogance again to suggest you know something I don't about afterlife when I suggest you know nothing to start with. You simply dispense your filthy arrogance like you have a duty and licence to do it.

I'll bet you've never had your religion challenged like this before. Your childish reference to me being smug is yet again ignorant. I have done more research into this subject than all the godbotherers in America together and I say now, every single one of them is delusional like you.

So next time you get a rush of blood and feel.the need to take a swipe at atheism, do it to me. See how good you are.

I'll bet you've never had your religion challenged like this before

Aww, honey, you are no challenge. And it's not me who has decided your fate. It's you.
Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

As for me being a liar, I am afraid that title belongs to you too:
1 John 2:22-23 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

It's not to late. Accept the gift that Christ has offered you from the cross and reap the benefits of a bright eternity.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Last edited:

Aww, honey, you are no challenge. And it's not me who has decided your fate. It's you.
Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 John 2:22-23 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

It's not to late. Accept the gift that Christ has offered you from the cross and reap the benefits of a bright eternity.
Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Here is yet another who has no clue what the Book of Life and Lake of Fire is, let alone death or eternal life.
We know what the Catholic Whore House wants it to believe.

Here is yet another who has no clue what the Book of Life and Lake of Fire is, let alone death or eternal life.
Why do you shun my questions? Surely the Creator has given you the answers. Or has He rejected you?
How long have you been here on earth, and since you never die, do you age? I just wonder what you are going to look like in say another 100 years.
When the Creator speaks for himself He proves He is who He says He is through prophecy. Something man is incapable of doing. So, why does the Creator need you as a spokesman?
Can you prove you are speaking on behalf of the Creator?

No need to wonder or guess what the Book of Life and the Lake of Fire are. They are adequately explained God. You know, the one who created them. So, has Satan given you a new definition of the two? You do know that is who is guiding you, right? Because God says you are a liar.

What does "your creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?

Last edited:

Why do you shun my questions? Surely the Creator has given you the answers. Or has He rejected you?
How long have you been here on earth, and since you never die, do you age? I just wonder what you are going to look like in say another 100 years.
When the Creator speaks for himself He proves He is who He says He is through prophecy. Something man is incapable of doing. So, why does the Creator need you as a spokesman?

No need to wonder or guess what the Book of Life and the Lake of Fire are. They are adequately explained God. You know, the one who created them. So, has Satan given you a new definition of the two? You do know that is who is guiding you, right? Because God says you are a liar.

What does your "creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?
you don't know what the Devil is either.
don't look to me to cast pearls before swine like you.
I'll tell you if you're right or wrong.
no one on this forum or any christian forum has it right yet.
arrogance and darkness abounds.

What does your "creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?
So, No answers. lol. I'm shocked. A spokesman with no spoke.
Why not be a pal and tell us all about Jesus...

Are you a godbotherer?

Are you a godbotherer?

What does "your creator" say about Jesus? Can you at least muster a response to that question? How sucky of a spokesman are you?
you sound like pompous pilate

Are you a godbotherer?

You godbotherers arrogantly stand in judgement of others as if in a crusade from god. Who Do you people think you are? There is no God and never has been and you have no evidence there is.

See how good you are now.

Are you a godbotherer?

You godbotherers arrogantly stand in judgement of others as if in a crusade from god. Who Do you people think you are? There is no God and never has been and you have no evidence there is.

As far as mortals in metaphysical darkness like you go, the answer is this - "The Son quickens whom he will" (John 5:21) - you simply have not been quickened yet.
For most all christian's who have been quickened, they remain in the infant state of illumination, thus, remain stuck-on-stupid.

Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting" like John 3:16 states.​

This is just so wrong!

It presumes that the rest of the Evangelists are not also fakes.

Are you a godbotherer?

As far as mortals in metaphysical darkness like you go, the answer is this - "The Son quickens whom he will" (John 5:21) - you simply have not been quickened yet.
For most all christian's who have been quickened, they remain in the infant state of illumination, thus, remain stuck-on-stupid.

There's that arrogance of godbotherers to predict the future of others.
But you make me laugh when you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc but it's me who needs to quicken up????
I think being a delusional Jesus junkie is the slow one.

Are you a godbotherer?

Does the Son have a name?
What is your definition of quicken? I'm pretty sure it's not the same as the Son's definition, lol...

Are you a godbotherer?

There's that arrogance of godbotherers to predict the future of others.
But you make me laugh when you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births etc but it's me who needs to quicken up????
I think being a delusional Jesus junkie is the slow one.
Yet you keep coming back for more.
Your laughter is that of a drowning man.

Are you a godbotherer?

What is your definition of quicken? I'm pretty sure it's not the same as the Son's definition, lol...
You're pretty sure...nothing definitive.
Thus, you're still in confusion.
And I've not even started, and won't.
Just toying with low-level antichrist's.

Are you a godbotherer?

Are you a godbotherer?

Graham trained at the Dallas Theological Semminary which was started by Cyrus Scofield and Zionist Samuel Untermyer.

"Origen, the great second or third century Greek commentator on the Bible said that it is absolutely impossible to take these texts literally. You simply cannot do so. And he said, "God has put these sort of conundrums and paradoxes in so that we are forced to seek a deeper meaning."

New Topics

Forum List

Back