Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting" like John 3:16 states.

Billy Graham led more people to the Lord than anyone else on earth, including the disciples. He is living large in Heaven right now and for eternity. God bless Billy Graham.
your brand of religion only yields death. not interested
bill brought many into Outer Court Christianity, to perish with him.
He is of those in II Peter 2:19 "They shall promise liberty but are servants of corruption..." and corruption he reaped. Physical death.
get a brain.

Those of you that have made up your own religion lack understanding. There is no made up outer court of Christianity. Just those who belong to Jesus, going straight home when they are called. Paul is correct. You are not.
You have no clue about the second death. You think you are never going to die in the first place.
You're just silly...

Last edited:
Billy Graham led more people to the Lord than anyone else on earth, including the disciples. He is living large in Heaven right now and for eternity. God bless Billy Graham.

He and every evangelist in America are nothing but fraudulent charlatans.
Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting"​

How do you know?

Hint: You don't.

It's a tenet of your faith.
Yup, Mr. John 3:16 himself perished. He died.
go figure
Yes, he died. This is not in question.

Wait a minute -- do you believe Christians think their bodies are immortal?

Because nobody believes that.

Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief and liar like Graham.
Try Again.
How do you know this?

Those of you that have made up your own religion lack understanding. There is no made up outer court of Christianity. Just those who belong to Jesus, going straight home when they are called. Paul is correct. You are not.
You have no clue about the second death. You think you are never going to die in the first place.
You're just silly...
you're an arrogant simpleton.
You remind me of II Samuel 15:11 -
And with Absalom went two hundred men out of Jerusalem, that were called; and they went in their simplicity, and they knew not any thing.

Try Again.
How do you know this?

If you are suggesting I should prove there is God, think again.
I didn't make the ridiculous statement but I know I'm correct.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Try Again.
No need. You have no clue...

Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief
and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

I know who hasn't got a clue. You godbotherers are delusional. Led them to God my foot. Conned them out of the money so his family could live it up.
Not o e of those con men have contacts with any God. Not one and neither do you.
Stick with those immaculate conceptions and virgin births son. If you believe that you'll believe anything.

Not your son. <Again you lack understanding.
Your opinion isn't backed by any fact. How would you know the contacts they have? Or I have for that matter.
By living it up you mean spending every waking moment in the service of the Lord, then you are right.
That's the only thing you'd be right about so far...

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

I know who hasn't got a clue. You godbotherers are delusional. Led them to God my foot. Conned them out of the money so his family could live it up.
Not o e of those con men have contacts with any God. Not one and neither do you.
Stick with those immaculate conceptions and virgin births son. If you believe that you'll believe anything.
fun to watch you being eaten alive with the bitterness virus

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Not a bitter bone in my body. Why would there be? I am redeemed by the Lord. Sorry for you though...

For those of you that think Bill reaped life everlasting
I've always been mildly curious about people who seem to find purpose or enjoyment by exhibiting disdain or even mockery of the beliefs of others. As a person who completely believes in eternal life and the promise of Christ, could you please explain what the purpose of your mindset is?
Don't misunderstand, I'm not offended nor am I ashamed of my belief in the good news, I'm just baffled about how a person fulfills a need by mocking others who have done them no wrong.

Believing false things intentionally can lead to believing false things

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Not a bitter bone in my body. Why would there be? I am redeemed by the Lord. Sorry for you though...

Redeemed by the Lord. What a load of bollocks. You might have a warm inner glow from years of worshipping a ghost but nothing else. You cannot even know of your redemption unless you have it in writing because in regard to religion, nothing can be taken seriously.
So don't spray your rubbish around as if it fact. You're an insult to the human race.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Redeemed by the Lord. What a load of bollocks. You might have a warm inner glow from years of worshipping a ghost but nothing else. You cannot even know of your redemption unless you have it in writing because in regard to religion, nothing can be taken seriously.
So don't spray your rubbish around as if it fact. You're an insult to the human race.

My salvation was written in blood.
Here is the thing, if I believe, and I am wrong, then I die and nothing happens. One the other hand... if you are wrong, your eternity is going to be brutal.
One way or the other, I am at no risk. You can't say that. You risk eternity, I risk nothing.
Pascale and I are smarter than you.

For those of you that think Bill reaped life everlasting
I've always been mildly curious about people who seem to find purpose or enjoyment by exhibiting disdain or even mockery of the beliefs of others. As a person who completely believes in eternal life and the promise of Christ, could you please explain what the purpose of your mindset is?
Don't misunderstand, I'm not offended nor am I ashamed of my belief in the good news, I'm just baffled about how a person fulfills a need by mocking others who have done them no wrong.
I don't mock them, I just don't think heaven is real
It is, but heaven is NOT the reward of the saved.

Try Again.
How do you know this?

If you are suggesting I should prove there is God, think again.
I didn't make the ridiculous statement but I know I'm correct.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Then I dismiss your claim that Graham never led anyone to salvation, because it was asserted without evidence.

Forum List

Back