Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting" like John 3:16 states.

Billy Graham led more people to the Lord than anyone else on earth, including the disciples. He is living large in Heaven right now and for eternity. God bless Billy Graham.

He and every evangelist in America are nothing but fraudulent charlatans.
Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief
and liar like Graham.
Try Again.
No need. You have no clue...

I know who hasn't got a clue. You godbotherers are delusional. Led them to God my foot. Conned them out of the money so his family could live it up.
Not o e of those con men have contacts with any God. Not one and neither do you.
Stick with those immaculate conceptions and virgin births son. If you believe that you'll believe anything.
More assertions without evidence. Dismissed.

Billy Graham led more people to the Lord than anyone else on earth, including the disciples. He is living large in Heaven right now and for eternity. God bless Billy Graham.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

I know who hasn't got a clue. You godbotherers are delusional. Led them to God my foot. Conned them out of the money so his family could live it up.
Not o e of those con men have contacts with any God. Not one and neither do you.
Stick with those immaculate conceptions and virgin births son. If you believe that you'll believe anything.
fun to watch you being eaten alive with the bitterness virus
Not a bitter bone in my body. Why would there be? I am redeemed by the Lord. Sorry for you though...

Redeemed by the Lord. What a load of bollocks. You might have a warm inner glow from years of worshipping a ghost but nothing else. You cannot even know of your redemption unless you have it in writing because in regard to religion, nothing can be taken seriously.
So don't spray your rubbish around as if it fact. You're an insult to the human race.
Bitter. Insanely bitter.

It really enrages you that people are allowed to believe what they want, doesn't it? You don't get to dictate people's beliefs.

For those of you that think Bill reaped life everlasting, you are part of Bill's Fake Funeral:

September 18, 2019 | By Brian Dennert

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life” is the famous verse in John 3 (verse 16) that gives Christians hope for eternal life. The Apostles’ Creed renders this phrase as “life everlasting” in the last phrase, but what does it really mean?
Eternal life does not just mean that we will live forever, but that we will experience the life we were designed to have — not just quantity (forever) but quality (relationship with God)! A key reason it is not about the length of life is that some experience eternal life while others experience everlasting punishment (Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:47-48; Revelation 14:9-11; 20:10,14-15). Therefore, eternal life is not tied to a life that continues even after death, but rather the kind of life that one has. Existence, not experience, is at the root of eternal life.
The Heidelberg Catechism highlights that eternal life is not just something we look forward to (when we die or when Christ returns), but something we can experience now in anticipation of a fuller experience in the future:
Even as I already now experience in my heart the beginning of eternal joy, so after this life I will have perfect blessedness such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no human heart has ever imagined: a blessedness in which to praise God forever (Q & A 58).
Let’s consider both the immediate and future elements of the idea of eternal life.
Eternal Life in the Present
The Bible gives an interesting definition of eternal life in John 17:3: “And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.” This definition of eternal or everlasting life means that eternal life is not something that begins once we die, but when we are brought into relationship with God through Christ.
Elsewhere Jesus says, “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life” (John 5:24). Note it is not that the believer will pass from death to life, but already has passed from death to life. The next verse also highlights how life is here now: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live” (John 5:25, emphasis added). When we are brought back into relationship with God, we are experiencing the quality of life that we were designed for; we are made alive and have eternal life. But we still experience the attacks of our flesh, the world, and the devil that draws us away from God and keeps the world away from God’s design for it, so there still remains another hope. Jesus points to this in John 5 when he says that “an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment” (John 5:28-29).
Eternal Life To Come
While we experience eternal life in the present, there is also a greater experience of this in the future. The Apostle John points this out in his first letter: “Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is” (1 John 3:2). While in one sense, the nature of this hope cannot be fully expressed in words or even comprehended by humans (as seen also in 1 Corinthians 2:9: “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”), the root of this hope is made clear in Scripture. While popular discussions of our future state often highlight the reunion with loved ones who believed in Jesus and the glorification of our mortal bodies in the resurrection, the focus of the future hope is found in the fact that we are with God and in His presence. Revelation 21:3-4 highlights that God dwells with His people, and as He dwells with us, there is no longer any of the pain or sorrow from this world:
“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, ‘Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.’”
The Heidelberg Catechism notes the praise that comes at this moment and time; our everlasting life is found in the presence of God and leads to a welling up of praise to the one who has made us and saved us — not just from our sins, but for the life He created us for, the life in Him. Our hope is found in that we get to see God’s face (Revelation 22:4), which should be our longing in life (Psalm 27:4). May our worship of God now point us to our eternal state.

Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting"​

How do you know?

Hint: You don't.

It's a tenet of your faith.
Yup, Mr. John 3:16 himself perished. He died.
go figure
Yes, he died. This is not in question.

Wait a minute -- do you believe Christians think their bodies are immortal?

Because nobody believes that.
He actually believes that he isn't going to ever die. :cuckoo:

Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief and liar like Graham.
Try Again.
How do you know this?

If you are suggesting I should prove there is God, think again.
I didn't make the ridiculous statement but I know I'm correct.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Then I dismiss your claim that Graham never led anyone to salvation, because it was asserted without evidence.

My evidence is the fact you have no evidence he did.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

You know it bullshit. Your godbotherers invent scenarios to suit your wishes.
Led the to God. What God? Another example of religious rubbish.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Not a bitter bone in my body. Why would there be? I am redeemed by the Lord. Sorry for you though...

Redeemed by the Lord. What a load of bollocks. You might have a warm inner glow from years of worshipping a ghost but nothing else. You cannot even know of your redemption unless you have it in writing because in regard to religion, nothing can be taken seriously.
So don't spray your rubbish around as if it fact. You're an insult to the human race.

My salvation was written in blood.
Here is the thing, if I believe, and I am wrong, then I die and nothing happens. One the other hand... if you are wrong, your eternity is going to be brutal.
One way or the other, I am at no risk. You can't say that. You risk eternity, I risk nothing.
Pascale and I are smarter than you.

If I am wrong, are you suggesting I will suffer eternal fire? How do you know that? You don't.

How arrogant,brain and presumptuous of you to suggest you have unique ability to predict my future after death. You don't. Its the classic threat agaibst atheists be abuse they dont believe. It implies you have more worth than us.
You have no proof of anything. You are a liar.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Bitter. Insanely bitter.

It really enrages you that people are allowed to believe what they want, doesn't it? You don't get to dictate people's beliefs.

Why would it enrage me that some intellectual pygmy believes there some ghost will grant you eternal because you are afraid to die?
I don't care what you b believe. If anyone based their whole life on religion at least be certain and obtain evidence your God exists. I know it doesn't because you cannot prove it. So get off your high moral pompous campaign to suggest you know. You are fool and bern conned.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births , talking snakes, dead men walking, resurrections and some nut turning water into wine yet it's me who is being eaten by something.
Are you enraged with bitterness that atheists can believe what they want as you suggested? Maybe you get special dispensation from God to ridicule and lie about atheusts. How does lying fit in when you appeal to God for forgiveness?
It's about now you wished you'd shut you mouth. You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Bitter. Insanely bitter.

Why would it enrage me that some intellectual pygmy believes there some ghost will grant you eternal because you are afraid to die?
I don't care what you b believe. If anyone based their whole life on religion at least be certain and obtain evidence your God exists. I know it doesn't because you cannot prove it. So get off your high moral pompous campaign to suggest you know. You are fool and bern conned.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births , talking snakes, dead men walking, resurrections and some nut turning water into wine yet it's me who is being eaten by something.
Are you enraged with bitterness that atheists can believe what they want as you suggested? Maybe you get special dispensation from God to ridicule and lie about atheusts. How does lying fit in when you appeal to God for forgiveness?
It's about now you wished you'd shut you mouth. You're as ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
have you figured out why everything is happening for a reason yet?

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Here is the thing, if I believe, and I am wrong, then I die and nothing happens. One the other hand... if you are wrong, your eternity is going to be brutal.
One way or the other, I am at no risk. You can't say that. You risk eternity, I risk nothing.

If I am wrong, are you suggesting I will suffer eternal fire? How do you know that? You don't.

How arrogant,brain and presumptuous of you to suggest you have unique ability to predict my future after death. You don't. Its the classic threat agaibst atheists be abuse they dont believe. It implies you have more worth than us.
you're already in the lake of fire now, which is why you're so agitated.
it's a spiritual thing. most christians are there too.

For those of you that think Bill reaped life everlasting, you are part of Bill's Fake Funeral:

September 18, 2019 | By Brian Dennert

“For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life” is the famous verse in John 3 (verse 16) that gives Christians hope for eternal life. The Apostles’ Creed renders this phrase as “life everlasting” in the last phrase, but what does it really mean?
Eternal life does not just mean that we will live forever, but that we will experience the life we were designed to have — not just quantity (forever) but quality (relationship with God)! A key reason it is not about the length of life is that some experience eternal life while others experience everlasting punishment (Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:47-48; Revelation 14:9-11; 20:10,14-15). Therefore, eternal life is not tied to a life that continues even after death, but rather the kind of life that one has. Existence, not experience, is at the root of eternal life.
The Heidelberg Catechism highlights that eternal life is not just something we look forward to (when we die or when Christ returns), but something we can experience now in anticipation of a fuller experience in the future:
Even as I already now experience in my heart the beginning of eternal joy, so after this life I will have perfect blessedness such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no human heart has ever imagined: a blessedness in which to praise God forever (Q & A 58).
Let’s consider both the immediate and future elements of the idea of eternal life.
Eternal Life in the Present
The Bible gives an interesting definition of eternal life in John 17:3: “And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.” This definition of eternal or everlasting life means that eternal life is not something that begins once we die, but when we are brought into relationship with God through Christ.
Elsewhere Jesus says, “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life” (John 5:24). Note it is not that the believer will pass from death to life, but already has passed from death to life. The next verse also highlights how life is here now: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live” (John 5:25, emphasis added). When we are brought back into relationship with God, we are experiencing the quality of life that we were designed for; we are made alive and have eternal life. But we still experience the attacks of our flesh, the world, and the devil that draws us away from God and keeps the world away from God’s design for it, so there still remains another hope. Jesus points to this in John 5 when he says that “an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment” (John 5:28-29).
Eternal Life To Come
While we experience eternal life in the present, there is also a greater experience of this in the future. The Apostle John points this out in his first letter: “Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is” (1 John 3:2). While in one sense, the nature of this hope cannot be fully expressed in words or even comprehended by humans (as seen also in 1 Corinthians 2:9: “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”), the root of this hope is made clear in Scripture. While popular discussions of our future state often highlight the reunion with loved ones who believed in Jesus and the glorification of our mortal bodies in the resurrection, the focus of the future hope is found in the fact that we are with God and in His presence. Revelation 21:3-4 highlights that God dwells with His people, and as He dwells with us, there is no longer any of the pain or sorrow from this world:
“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, ‘Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.’”
The Heidelberg Catechism notes the praise that comes at this moment and time; our everlasting life is found in the presence of God and leads to a welling up of praise to the one who has made us and saved us — not just from our sins, but for the life He created us for, the life in Him. Our hope is found in that we get to see God’s face (Revelation 22:4), which should be our longing in life (Psalm 27:4). May our worship of God now point us to our eternal state.

too much jumping around and rationalizing from the carnal mind.
let's make it simple for you -
"He who keeps my sayings shall never see death" - John 8:51.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Am I really? There's that arrogance again where you think you act in Gods behalf and predict my destination.
It must be so difficult for you to get challenged now. You'll become accustomed to It if you play with me.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Am I really? There's that arrogance again where you think you act in Gods behalf and predict my destination.
It must be so difficult for you to get challenged now. You'll become accustomed to It if you play with me.

Yup, I speak for the Creator of the Universe and have for many years.
I'm never challenged by death and darkness.
I represent the Light of Life.
"This is the judgment, that men love darkness rather than light because their deeds are evil" - John 3:19

Fake Evangelist Bill Graham "Perished" and DID NOT "Reap Life Everlasting"​

How do you know?

Hint: You don't.

It's a tenet of your faith.
Yup, Mr. John 3:16 himself perished. He died.
go figure
Yes, he died. This is not in question.

Wait a minute -- do you believe Christians think their bodies are immortal?

Because nobody believes that.
He actually believes that he isn't going to ever die. :cuckoo:
That's not going to work out the way he wants.

Not one person has ever been passaged to any hideous heaven by any thief and liar like Graham.
Try Again.
How do you know this?

If you are suggesting I should prove there is God, think again.
I didn't make the ridiculous statement but I know I'm correct.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Then I dismiss your claim that Graham never led anyone to salvation, because it was asserted without evidence.

My evidence is the fact you have no evidence he did.
What can be asserted without evidence can dismissed without evidence.

You know it bullshit. Your godbotherers invent scenarios to suit your wishes.
Led the to God. What God? Another example of religious rubbish.
You made the assertion he led no one to God.

You presented no proof. Dismissed.

You have no business telling me what I know and what I don't. I have no obligation to agree with your petulant tantrum, child.

You're just going to have to keep being angry. But it changes nothing.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

I have a theory:

Militant atheists are angry about believers, not because they believe we're wrong.

No, it's because they know we're right, and they can't handle the idea of a power higher than themselves.

That certainly explains the irrational anger.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Bitter. Insanely bitter.

Once again we see the militant atheist proving he knows nothing of the nature of faith. Surprise me: Don't say NUH UH DO TOO.

Yes, you're enraged. Good Gaea, you're so angry and filled with hatred.

How awful that must be.

and liar like Graham.
Try Again.

Bitter. Insanely bitter.

Once again we see the militant atheist proving he knows nothing of the nature of faith. Surprise me: Don't say NUH UH DO TOO.

Yes, you're enraged. Good Gaea, you're so angry and filled with hatred.

How awful that must be.

You believe in immaculate conceptions and virgin births etc yet you question me.
I'm not ignorant about religion. I know you cannot prove a god exists because if you could you'd do it in a heart beat.
No immature justification of belittling me about anger etc will change. In fact, I am in my element when putting shit on godbotherers. I'm very good at it.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Kerp going.

lol. You are horrible at it. And the actual proof you are looking for is prophecy. God can do it. You can't.

But since you speak on behalf of the Creator, I would like for you to prove that the Creator exists. Otherwise you are just another mentally disturbed individual.
And, since you believe that you are never going to die, I am curious. Do you age at all? How many earth years have you been with us?

Here is more proof. If we are Godbotherers, then there must be a God to bother, so there ya go!!! :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back